The Dirt (pictures edition)

I like when there are new pics of you for me to drool look at very respectfully. (although, since you have longer hair in these pics, I know they’re technically not new)

Are you smiling b/c you know you'll meet me someday?

Are you smiling b/c you know you'll meet me someday?

Where are your mommy and daddy vampires?

Where are your mommy and daddy vampires?

Hey themoonisdown, wanna do me a favor and get rid of that annoying "A" in photoshop? xo

Sigh, just ignore Kristen, I do.

Sigh, just ignore Kristen, I do.

Thanks to the girls at Robert Pattinson life for the pics.

Love, me (xo)

No Responses to “The Dirt (pictures edition)”

1. you’re trying to placate us with “new” pictures!! bring on the rob! i may have to delve into my “private collection”

ps i think we need to start a countdown… like 19 days since we last saw rob…

2. Sass says:

I am in wicked Rob withdrawal right now. I am seriously considering buying the Rob Action figure to pass the time away whilst awaiting new pics/info.

3. Sass says:

Uh, forgive me, that would be the Edward action figure, not the Rob one. Wishful thinking on my part.

4. christapie says:

Just any real news from Production would be nice, to tell the truth. I miss Twilight Tuesdays (though I’ve already posted on my blog that MTV should move it so it can be New Moon on Monday).

5. Sass says:

…and a firedance through the night…

6. Mrs. P. says:

the third pic is cute but…Where’s Jacksper?

7. @mrs p – JACKSPER!!! LOVES IT, will now use. ps he ALWAYS gets cut out of stuff. i have a post im writing about it at LTT

@ sass – seriously buy one. i need someone to share the love with

@christa- yea we’re in DIRE need oh some news. NEW news.

8. sam says:

definitely am needing news! but GOD that first picture….mmm…. no words can even describe what’s going on in my head!

9. sam says:

whoops not first picture on this post.. even tho that picture is amazingly hot because of his smile.. but a different picture on the other post.. haha whoops.

10. vickyb says:

OME! Is that two pictures of Kstew smiling, or doth my eyes deceive me?? I’d be smiling too if I even got within two miles of that hair let alone close enough to put my arms around me. I swear they’d have to peel me off of him…trust me it wouldn’t be pretty!

11. Mrs. P. says:

@vickyb,
    yeah I can imagine…actually it would be pretty AWESOME if Rob just walked around with you hanging on to him like a Koala cub LOL! πŸ™‚
    I mean you are a small girl, he could totally do it!

12. vickyb says:

I love you…first for coming up with that Idea and secondly for the “small” comment. πŸ™‚

@sam I know which pic you’re talking about….ummhmmm.

13. Mrs. P. says:

hey ladies…I have a ? In that last pic, did they just throw any old pea coat on Rob? That totally looks too long to be “The Coat” doesn’t it?

14. Sass says:

Mrs. P., I agree, that pea coat is an imposter, definitely too long to be “The Coat”.

15. Sass says:

He is so clean shaven in those outtakes, it makes him look so young. So very, obscenely young…

16. Mrs. P. says:

@ Sass,

I agree, I like a little scruff on my man (Rob) too! Something Schmexy about that 5 O’ Clock shadow, It SCREAMS Afternoon Dellight!

17. vickyb says:

AFternoon Delight….hmmmm.

18. Mrs. P. says:

vickyb, I love how our icon is this shocked-looking crab! He’s so funny to look at and imagine saying what’s in your posts πŸ™‚

19. Mrs. P. says:

that’s (your icon)

20. Sass says:

So how do we change our icons? Or can I post a picture in the comments or will it just be a link?

And to stay on topic, I love the way Rob’s hand is curled around Kristen’s waist in that last pic. Although, of course, it would look and feel better around mine.

21. sidhevicious says:

LMAO @ the “ignore Kristen, I do”. It’s sooo true! I don’t even register her in pictures with him anymore, ha ha ha.

And if someone photoshops the A out of those pics, please post them here.

• @sidhevicious: i tried to remove the “A” on PS at work, but had no luck πŸ™ bummer. the pics are all over the web with the “A” on it- so if someone COULD, i think we would’ve seen them by now… i COULD photoshop Kristen out though….
      πŸ™‚

22. Driguerra says:

Hi Love your site,
    I will write my letter soon to post it here

Have a great day! but if is not a great one then just look at Rob’s pictures that always makes me happy!!!

23. “Sigh, just ignore Kristen, I do.”

OR you could photoshop your face onto hers in the photo. I wouldn’t tell anyone!

24. sam says:

@devilish- ohh good idea! i already have my friend promising me to do that for me once i get her a good enough of picture (of me, Rob is always perfect!)
    if and when i get it, i will definitely have to post it here!! πŸ™‚