Oh no he didn't!

teamjacob2Dear Rob,

I usually do not like tattle tales, but I feel like I should tell you that I saw Taylor Lautner on Access Hollywood, and he told them that, and I quote:

“Jacob is in, and Edward is out!”

Then he showed them his arms- huge arms- and his six-pack, which is totally ripped.

I’m not saying you should be upset, but I don’t think you should take this lying down (unless, of course, it’s with a mesh tank top and a cigarette hanging out of your mouth- YUM)

roblyingdown1You should totally stop eating cheeseburgers and start getting ripped because we all know you take off your shirt in Eclipse all the time!!! Plus, Jacob/Taylor is, what, 12 years old? And you really shouldn’t let him punk you like that (plus I TOTALLY want to see you without your shirt on!)

P.S. If you need someone to spot you while you do squat thrusts, I am completely available. Seriously, I cleared my schedule…

P.P.S. I also just wanted to add that every other dude in Twilight is sporting a six-pack, even Dr. Carlisle Cullen. And even though I couldn’t find a picture, I am pretty sure that I saw a little six-pack action on Jasper during the baseball scene. Just an FYI!!

Love me, Vickyb

This open shirt action just isn't enough for me

This open shirt action just isn't enough for me

(We received this letter from Vickyb before that lustful picture of Taylor was released yesterday.  So Rob, honey, I’m not saying we’re switching over to Team Jacob/Team Taylor or anything (hell no- we’re way more committed to you than that!) but it should inspire you to work a little bit harder. the MoonisDown and I agree that we don’t need you all muscley, but we’re not crazy about a flabby belly either. NOT SAYING you have one.. just lookin’ out for your future! xo)

73 Responses to “Oh no he didn't!”

1. Valerie says:

I can’t say anything about Taylor, he’s the same age as my son, it would be weird, right?
    But yes I could do with a little six pack (I think Taylor’s is an 8 pack), that wouldn’t hurt one bit and maybe some biceps, not big just defined.
    That’s all…

2. bennettaj says:

I am SO serious about this. I’ve said it over and over. Rob needs to BULK UP. He’s admitted he can go to the gym for 3 months straight or whatever…how come no muscles to prove it??

3. Amber says:

I’m not crazy about the bulkiness. Maybe I’m the only one, but I’m totally fine with the way he is. Plus, when I was reading my long lost Twilight EW last night, he said he was working out before Twilight filming and they told him to stop because he was losing too much weight.

Plus, when I see that pic of him practically passed out, it just makes me think of all the ways I can take advantage of him! Yum!

4. Leigh Anne says:

Oh, look! It’s the Rolling Stone picture. A white mesh wife beater and a Marlboro Light is better than a white sport coat and a pink carnation. Anyday.

5. Laura says:

Take notice my love. These ladies all want to change you… I happen to love you just the way you are. Don’t you give up drinking a 6 pack to get a 6 pack. I lpersonally ove your soft center … you’re just like a hot, fresh and oh so edible cookie.

xoxo

Laura

6. Amber says:

@Laura – Here, here!! I see I am not alone. I like my men a little “fluffy”.

7. NatalieCastle says:

TAYLOR’S HOT!

Makes me feel not so bad that I’m 15…

Anyway, Rob, you’ve already Robbed my heart. It’s yours. Forever.

xoxoxo

8. vickybonnett says:

I don’t care what he looks like as long as he takes his damn shirt all the way off!!!!

9. SuzieQ says:

I think Rob’s body suits him to a T! He has a lanky musician type body. If he was working as hard as Taylor is on his bod, his personality wouldn’t make sense. Rob is so incredibly yummy because he is the way he is.

Rob,

Stay the way you are baby. Your perfect.

dazzled daily,

SuzieQ

10. I’m thinking Team Edward is going to start losing members if Edward doesn’t tone up (just a little).

11. Hahaha, that cracked me up. He’s doing okay for himself just the way he is but it might be worth cutting back to 4 trips to the pub a week instead of 7, you know just saying.

12. Natasha says:

I commit my undying love to team Edward. I like him as he is, plus if he passes out in a ditch somewhere it will be easier for us to help (capture) him and take him home!

13. Whit (Jonette Cullen) says:

Oh, the squat thrust comment had me rolling with laughter. Then it had me considering Rob doing thrusts…

I had a moment. I think I will be ok.

I like Rob’s body. Everyone can move on over to Team Jacob, that leaves more Rob for the rest of us!!

14. Amber says:

@ Natasha – Exactly my thoughts. Boys who like to drink are easier for me to take advantage of…

Mmmmm, got distracted by what that would look like, and it was good!

15. SuzieQ says:

Every man that I dated with a body like Kellan’s that was self-centered.. and Rob is SO humble. Which is one of his most admirable qualities to me.

But I think my fav thing about him is:

His serious glare that clearly states: “I’m going to make your legs shake like never before”. 🙂

16. Stacey says:

Taylor may be looking better than he did but come on there is only one way he bulked up that fast. He had a trainer and some serious steroids. And we all know steroids make you stupid and make a guy’s dick strink.

Rob honey you keep on knocking those beers back. Stay away from the steroids. If you want to work out to increase your stamina for other recreational activities like the horizontal bop you go right ahead but don’t to it to get a ripped. You are hot the way you are.

17. Sass says:

The only time I want Rob to be really hard is when we, um, uh, well you know…

18. Sass says:

@SuzieQ…I must say I love the “lanky musician type body” description…made me panties go *poof*

19. Amber says:

@ Sass – I nominate you as the one person who always says what I’m thinking!

20. that taylor pic reminds me why i’m team rob. shudder. gotta go look at the hottness pic to calm my eye balls down.

@suzie q- WOW. no words for this: “His serious glare that clearly states: “I’m going to make your legs shake like never before”

comment of the day?

21. vickybonnett says:

It’s a close on but it has to be either:

panties go poof
    or
    legs shake like never before

I love you guys, you crack me up…and because you make me fell less pervy!

22. Valerie says:

@suzie q Love this- His serious glare that clearly states: “I’m going to make your legs shake like never before

23. SuzieQ says:

grrrr… I’m at work (pretending to work) but this weekend I’ll try to do the letter with a picture thing so you can see which picture proves that he is clearly thinking about making my legs shake.. *giggling

24. SuzieQ says:

@Vicky.. I love the panties go poof.. hummm.. maybe he’s thinking that too 🙂

25. Sass says:

@SuzieQ…I am looking forward to that, lol!

26. Mrs. P. says:

WowZA!! seems I missed a lot of juicy “girl talk” today!

27. Mrs. P. says:

@Vikyb, great letter! I’m kinda torn though, because I still have to get Rob his Double-Doubles(it’s one of my “Rob”-solutions you know), but I don’t want to be working against all your “hard work” in the gym(…wait a minute, I think I’ve got something here….the more double-double’s he eats, the more gym time he’ll need right?)
    Never Mind…
    I think we can help each other here 🙂

28. Mrs. P. says:

@suzieQ & Sass,
    ordering from VS right now because hot pics of Rob have totally decimated my lingerie drawer. I see I’m in good company.

29. vickybonnett says:

@Mrs. P with that devious mind, I am glad you’re on our team!

30. vickybonnett says:

My bad…I guess I should just leave well enough alone:

Yum-E! I long for the days of that Sex Hair!!!

31. Mrs. P. says:

*Poof* Awww. man!
    there goes another pair! I liked those!!
    Damn you Vickyb…Damn You!!

32. Amber says:

@vickyb – Thanks for the yummy pic!! That just made my night.

33. Sass says:

@Mrs. P…cancel that VS order…I read today an interview on Pattinson Online that Rob prefers cheap and unmatched lingerie, lol.

34. Sass says:

That is a yummy pic indeed, that photo shoot is a favorite of mine!

Looks like one of those leg shaking glares:

*POOF*

*THUD*

*DEAD*

35. marimo says:

That Team Jacob photo…I don’t know, I don’t like to criticize what other people find attractive because it’s all a matter of personal taste, but…the whole petite with muscles look just doesn’t work for me.

6 packs are overrated, anyway. Who needs a 6 pack when you’ve got a happy trail?

36. Mrs. P. says:

@ sass,
    I read that too, that’s why I’m going all cotton, and I’ll just reach in the drawer, and put on whatever I pull out when I need a pair, that way I won’t match…Hope that works!!

37. Sass says:

@marimo…gotta love the happy trail!

@Mrs. P…don’t forget to poke a few holes in it, make it look well worn..can’t hurt!

Okay, the thought of making out with Rob in my tattered and unmatched cotton delicates is making me *poof* all over again.

38. Mrs. P. says:

@Rhonika
    Amen to that sister…Speak the truth…speak it!!

39. vickybonnett says:

@sass that is my phone screen saver

I don’t answer very many phone calls b/c I can’t get past the pic 😉

40. Amber says:

We all keep contemplating underwear choice…I think I’m just going to go with none. I haven’t met a man yet that didn’t like that!

41. vickybonnett says:

@Amber….hilarious, and true!

@marimo Happy Trails make me Happy!

42. Amber says:

@Rhonika – I love this one from that album!

Looks like he’s thinking naughty thoughts. Maybe it just the way he plays with his hands…you can just imagine the other things he’d like to play with. 😉

43. vickybonnett says:

Grrrr… he looks so good in this photo shoot, I mean all photo shoots!

44. SuzieQ says:

@Vicky.. holy hell.. nice pic. He looks like he’s thinking about shaking your legs too. whew!

45. Ginger Swan says:

Whoa Team Jacob, look at you with your shirt off! Can’t wait to see you on the big screen in New Moon.

46. the captain says:

Awesome letter Vickyb!

Anyone seriously considering swapping to the dark side need only compare the following:

Rob’s Day
    Up at crack of noon
    Diet coke and bagel
    Write music / smoke
    Listen to music / smoke
    Watch movie whilst smoking
    Read book / smoke
    Measure hair to report to studio
    Brush teeth*
    Go to pub
    Bed*

*optional

VS

Taylor’s Day
    Up at 6am
    Protein breakfast
    Run / interval training
    Second breakfast
    Shower / measure chest to report to studio
    Workout with trainer
    Tanning session
    Nap
    Afternoon workout with trainer
    Massage
    Play with PSP whilst whitening teeth
    Carb loading meal
    Attend opening of envelope
    Bed by 9pm

47. NatalieCastle says:

@the captain haahahahhahahaa totally!! that’s soo true!

Taylor’s meal
    – 3 eggs
    – 2 cups of soy milk
    – 5 steroid pills
    – 3 servings of pasta
    – Rocky Balboa’s Special Milkshake Limited Edition
    – Fruit salad with extra banana.

Rob’s meal
    – 5 cheeseburgers
    – 2 cokes
    – 6 pack

48. the captain says:

spot on natalie! but you forgot the smokes… 😉