Where in the world is the Edward Action Figure – Baywatch Edition

Dear Edward-

Last weekend when the Moon family came to visit LA it was awesome that you threw caution to the wind and joined us in Malibu at Paradise Cove for brunch and a day on the beach in bright sunlight. You are so cavalier in your love for me! You even braved the water though you’re only a couple inches tall and those waves got a bit unruly and almost took you out!

pctide
After Brunch it was time to hit the sand and head straight for the surf

pclayingout
You were a sport and laid out with me even though you can’t tan

pcsand
Then it was time to build a sand castle… it was obvious you studied architecture at some point

pcsandcastle
Then for the heck of it you decided to scale the side of the castle

pcbrother
We were having so much fun even BrotherMoon got in on the act

pcpier
After that we decided to take a romantic stroll to the pier

pcshell
You found a shell and (barely) held on to it for me

pcdanger
and then the unthinkable happened: a HUGE (mini edward sized) wave came up right as I was taking this pic and swept you away. Thank goodness Lilcrazycow was there to save your life (and this reoccurring blog post) because we all would have mourned your loss forever

pcbeachchair
That was such an ordeal we decided to take a breather on some beach chairs

pclilcrazycow
and Lilcrazycow knew this was a Kodak moment she needed to capture before it was time to leave

pcshower
Before you could get back in the car I made you (and Mommoon) wash all the sand off

pcbikes1
It was time to leave and you couldn’t decide whether to take the motorcycles…

pcporche
or the porsche. You choose the Porsche. Wise decision.

XO

Location: Paradise Cove – Malibu, California

299 Responses to “Where in the world is the Edward Action Figure – Baywatch Edition”

1. English Girl says:

Oh wow! I am laughing so much!

Thanks Moon, another great story.

(ps is it scarey that Pocket Edward looks rather convincingly like the real thing in those photos? Just how insane am I?)

2. junsikat says:

Oh, I love how you settle mini Edward in place so he always looks like he’s as tall as normal people…And you’ve got a really cool family for being so nice to have mini Edward around on your trip and not thinking you’re freakin’ out, do they!?

• themoonisdown says:

nah lilcrazycow has her own mini edward, my brother doesnt care and dadmoon justs goes along with it because he’s already been brainwashed by mommoon and lilcrazycow. i have a great family, they totally enable my obsessions.

3. Spank Ransom says:

These just get funnier every time.

4. Carrie says:

Awesome.
    I am cracking up reading this.
    I took my Pocket Edward out last week. I created a blog on WordPress so I could post our misadventures together. I haven’t figured out this blog posting stuff yet. Maybe I will work on today.

WooHoo!!! RobCrotch has reached 5,000 views on youtude. Thanks JAG I know about 1,000 are yours. πŸ™‚

5. V says:

Moon!!! You’re cracking me up! So nice of you to take pocket edward out to get some fresh air. lol

Carrie – link please! πŸ™‚

6. JBell says:

I love the Pocket Edward series, I really do. I just don’t have the gnads to take him out in public like you do, Moon. He does live in my purse – as does my camera – just in case though.

I’m making a 3 hour drive to the west coast (I live on the east coast) of Florida today to go to the Britney Spears concert in Tampa (judge me if you must, but I rather enjoy spending $275 to see her lip-synch); I’m bringing PE. I don’t know whether my BFF will go for the photo-ops though – she doesn’t understand like you gals do. lol

• Tigerlily says:

Oh, now we NEED PE enjoying him some Brit-Brit lip-synching.
      I would love if all the adventures of PE across the Net were combined into one super video of Where in the World Is PE? like that guy who has been dancing with everyobody on six continents. We just need a lonely female glacier researcher to turn out to be Robsessed, and we’ll top that guy with pics of PE in Antarctica.

7. vogue says:

Dear Pocket Edward,

YOu look like you had a great day at the beach! I am so jealous, as it’s still cold here and we have snow on the ground. Promise me that you’ll go to the beach with me when our summer comes, won’t you? In the mean time, you’ll be coming to work with me this week to help at the spa. I finally got my camera working, and we need to document your adventures.
    Vogue

8. Amber says:

Wow Moon! You got the whole fam involved in the shoot?!? That is sooo awesome.

I’m pretty sure I’d be put on the first bus to crazy town if I asked my family to be involved in a photo shoot with an Edward action figure.

9. spunkette says:

LOL! I found this blog a couple of days ago. I started from the 1st post and worked my way through and you gals bring the funny in a major way. Love it. Love you. Faved.

• vogue says:

@Angie – I’ve not seen that interview!

It’s so funny, I see this poor chap answer the same mundane questions over and over and over…..can you even imagine how many $*%^@ times he had to give an overview of the plot, tell what it was like to be Edward, etc…. and he’s so charming and polite in every interview.

What is SOOOOOO CUTE is at 2:36 he says “How did you hear that?” his tone is adorable!!! but then he goes on to describe in the most detail I’ve ever heard about the issue they had with Rob’s teeth and wanting to straighten them; they wanted him to have GUM SURGERY??? WTF?? !!

I feel so awful for him! His teeth are beautiful and totally work for him! In fact, I LIKE that they are just slightly off! In some scenes in Twilight, like in the restaurant when he’s talking, his teeth almost look like fangs, or have a jagged appearanced, adding a deadly appearance to his mouth, but when he smiles it’s pure heaven and perfection. This poor guy, he’s self conscious enough, and they still find things “wrong” with him. Add the producers to the FKL.

• V says:

Vogue – you took the words out of my mouth! I thought exactly the same things. 1. I’never seen that interview before. 2. Poor Rob has to answer the same questions over and over again. And he does great, so polite, funny, charming… *swoon* 3. Same here at 2:36. 4. I loooooooove his teeth, they are part of his looks, of his charm. They are perfectly straight, only the two upper canines are slightly off, sooooo cute. They do look a bit like fangs, it’s perfect! I hope that no one ever gets him to change something about his looks.

10. Angie says:

“I’m not cutting all my gums off!” LOL rob’s so cute! =)

11. vogue says:

I am trying with all my might to extricate myself from the Robert Pattinson tractor beam, so I can actually go visit friends, get to the gym, get groceries, pay bills, do laundry, clean, and get some work done!!

Rob is my own personal black hole, my coma, my superglue, the subtext in my brain 24/7. I cannot escape him!
    It’s awful!! Thank GOD we don’t have thought bubbles over our heads that people can see! People talk to me at work, on the phone, etc… and the whole time there’s a background conversation going on in my mind that involves Rob in some way. I NEED HELP!!!

I was up till 2 A.M. last night reading “I Love L.A”. OMG that story ROCKS!!

Then I get up at 10 this morning (well, not before Rob and I had some sexytime), make coffee, shower, and come right to LTR!!

Is this my midlife crisis??

Half of me wants my life back, but the other half says “you’ll have to pry Rob from my cold, dead fingers!!”

• V says:

LMAO!!! I thought I was the only one! “Robert Pattinson tractor beam, thought bubbles, the whole time there’s a background conversation going on in my mind that involves Rob in some way. I NEED HELP!!!, Half of me wants my life back, but the other half says β€œyou’ll have to pry Rob from my cold, dead fingers!!”” Today you say everything out loud that I secretely think… well, great minds think alike, isn’t it? πŸ˜‰

• vogue says:

Great minds DO think alike!

That is why I LOVE LOVE LOVE LTR and LTW. The blog posts that Moon and UC give us are creative, funny, thoughtful, and well written.

And the women that come here are all those things and more. There’s definitely a different kind of gal that seems to hang out and post here, don’t you agree?

I find you all very clever, comical, and intelligent. Rob may be absolutely gorgeous on the outside, but he’s got plenty of other superior qualities that keep the smart girls interested too πŸ˜‰

12. vickyb says:

Once again Pocket Edward has proven that he is flexible πŸ˜‰ and really doesn’t care what you do as long as you are together! Gotta love ’em. It was so so so AWESOME to finally meet you and your Pocket Edward! Although, on the way home all he kept talking about was that super cool pouch your Edward has….

• themoonisdown says:

the things i do for ltr/ltt! he needed a home so lilcrazycow and i finally found perfect mini eddie cases for our purses.

it was AWESOME to meet you SD girls yesterday! it was like meeting a good friend that i’d never seen before. come back sooN!

13. Kariannethefanpire says:

OME!! That was hilarious if I did that with my family and friends around I would be called a Rob Pattinson stalker and then when I tell them Rob and I are having a secret love affair they would continue to walk away laughing while muttering the words Rob Pattinson stalker. They do not understand why Rob is such a wonderful man and I love him!!!!!!!!

14. vogue says:

No offense, but I HATE TMZ (altough I love to watch that rag on the t.v. at the gym).

I think they are so trashy and mean. Did you ever see that video of Rob on TMZ, right before Twilight came out? He’d been out bar hopping, and the caption under the video was somthing like “you have to be a diehard Harry Potter fan to recognize this guy, R. Pattinson. Doesn’t he know Cedric is dead?” or something lame and hateful to that effect.
    F*CK YOU TMZ!! WHO’S YOUR DADDY NOW, BITC*? YEAH, THAT’S RIGHT! ROBERT PATTINSON!!!

Add the entire staff of TMZ to the FKL.

15. Wendy says:

That was hilarious! What a nice trip for Edward! I still need to take an “outing” with my Edward and get some pictures. For now, he prefers to stay inside and play Barbies with my daughters. But he won’t let me take a picture.

16. Sherin says:

@ moon!! Another wonderful letter n another great adventure with u and P.E! and Edward was almost washed away u say * gasps* not to worry moon he can swim an entire ocean like no one’s business! Glad u rescued him though before that happened!!!!

17. vogue says:

Add some girl named Fran from Londoon to the FKL.
    Rob said that back in school, she used to kick him all the time.
    Can you imagine how STUPID the women who ignored or rejected Rob in the past must feel now?

Personally, if Rob were not famous, but instead were a regular guy working in the office next door, but was the same Rob (personality, shy-guy, musician on the side, etc…) I’d be ALL OVER THAT LIKE FLIES ON SH*T.

• V says:

Haha I think those women kick their own a&%es now for being so stupid! Serves them right.

Honestly, I wish he was a regular guy working next door. I’m not interested in the money or the stardom that comes with him. Just Rob.

18. Sherin says:

Btw,is there any new news about our boy??I’m having a severe case of rob-drawal.I’m listening to that audio commentary of twilight to get thru this, at least I can get to hear robs beautiful sexy voice

19. vogue says:

OMG, fodder for my fantasies – the interviewer says “You also said that you were somewhat like Edward in that when you kiss, you tend to go crazy…” *swoon* *faint* *thud*

I honestly think that if Rob ever kissed me I would literally pass out.
    I get genuinely dizzy when I watch him in videos and interviews, so I can just imagine what having the REAL DEAL in front of me would do; my brain would short circuit! I’d be like that girl on Stepford Wives at the dance who goes berzerk and spins around and around till her head blows off. LOL!

20. pishposh71 says:

Morning (well lunch really) Ladies,
    Just a quick pop in to see what the fab UC and Moon haqad for us today. Thanks for the smiles and to Angie for that interview that had never seen and enjoyed alittle too much πŸ™‚

21. Angie says:

How come TMZ.com of all media outlets does not post a single thing about him? He is the hottest commodity on the Hollywood market. You think Harvey Levin’s paparazzi team would be all over Robert to give us fans updates! What gives?

22. vogue says:

ROFL!!!

Even though I’m technically 40, and don’t consider myself a cougar (cuz I look younger than other woman my age, and I don’t have kids….let me have my rationalizations please!), I’m sure a 22 year old guy might be inclined to call me that horrid name, if I was making the moves on him.

• Emily W says:

Heheh! I remember seeing that onSNL I think. I was already smiling but I got a serious case of the giggles when I saw one of my model horses- the paint rearing up on his hide legs behind the girls- in the background. It was like “Wow. My horse is making a cameo in a cougar video.”

23. V says:

I don’t know who or what TMZ is, but if they offend our boy… FKLe them!

Sometimes I wonder who choses the people that get to interview Rob. Some are so weird. Why does he have to do so many interviews? And why can’t I interview him? One more doesn’t make such a big difference, does it now! He sure would be more comfortable and relaxed (after I’m through with him lol) with me than with that guy:

• vogue says:

Rob is uncomfortable because the interviewer is invading Rob’s personal space. Watch the body language. The guy is VERY close and has his legs pointed towards Rob, and keeps leaning in. And who knows, maybe he had really bad breath on top of it, or B.O.

24. JBell says:

@Vogue – The guy wanting the autograph asks “You gonna be in any more Harry Potter movies??” which is obviously a ‘no’ because Cedric died. So in the caption where it says “Doesn’t he know Cedric dies??” or whatever is directed at him. lol

BUT STILL! Add ALL of TMZ to the FKL. I hate them with a fiery, un-dying passion.

25. melodious10 says:

Why isn’t he sparkling??

26. Angie says:

Well at least we know perezhilton.com (aka Mario) loves our Robert Pattinson and posts some stuff on occasion.

However its sad when you read it that its really not new news and that you have seen it one of the twilight/robert pattinson fan sites.

27. V says:

LMAO But then you would scare him off!

I wonder what he means when he says he tends to go crazy when he kisses…

28. Genevieve says:

@Moon- I Loved this PE photoshoot! So funny!
    (is PE overdressed at the beach or is it just me?) LOL! So jealous of u guys and PE on that beach, I have no words to describe just how much….!

@Vogue- ‘Robert Pattinson tractor beam’ So TRUE
    e/v you wrote! It’s utter madness but if this is what it feels like to be ‘mad’ then BRING IT ON! LOL!

• English Girl says:

Pocket Edward is shy like Rob, he doesn’t like taking his clothes off ‘cos he doesn’t have a 6 pack.

Ladies, you will just have to rip ’em off ….

No problemo there then girls is there!!!

29. i am the worst- i’ve owned little eddie for about as long as moon has and i just took my first pic last night. seriously.. i should be fired from blogging

• vogue says:

UC – Never!!! You’ve kept us more than entertained with all your other wonderful blogging! Honestly, it seems so many people are doing the Pocket Edward thing, and you guys have managed to do practically everything BUT that. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE it when people take lil’ Edward out and on trips, etc…..its hilarious. I plan to do it myself, cuz it’s just fun and silly.

• themoonisdown says:

i’m pretty sure we originated the mini edward out and about photo shoots… but we’re not buggin… ours are just better πŸ˜‰

ps uc you can start by documenting your cross country trip

• junsikat says:

Never even think about that *shudders*
      You all are like a Rob news station for me, where would I ever get so much information from if this blog didn’t exist? Don’t even want to imagine…You’re doing a wonderful job here…thanks a lot!

• Genevieve says:

NO WAY UC!- we can’t live w/o you!

• V says:

UC – Never! you and moon are the heart of our little community here!

30. Genevieve says:

Fan made trailer of BD-

ps notice how parts of Underworld are also added-lol!

31. V says:

LOL Vogue, you never know! Look at Demi and Ashton! Cougars are the latest trend! Women have a higher life expectancy then men, because we are designed to be tough and strong to get children, so it makes only sense to be with a younger guy, to even that out! lol

32. V says:

Gen – I’m in dire need of some Rob pics, I have a serious case of Rob-drawals! You got anything new?

• Genevieve says:

@V- I know, me too! I’ve been searching high and low but I’ve come up empty handed! I think Rob has gone into hiding (maybe preparing for his role in NM). I’ll keep looking though!

• V says:

Thanks for the effort Gen! I’ve been looking, too, but there is nothing to find. This time Rob has really outwitted everybody.

Rob,

I’m so proud of you!

V

PS: Could you let them photograph you like once in a week, though? That’d be a fair compromise.

33. JBell says:

@V – How about some Robward action?? Some pics you may not have seen. Got them from Robsessed & RobPattzNews on Twitter πŸ™‚

34. V says:

JBell – thanks so much! You saved me. I’ve never seen many of them! Who took them? He’s so cute sitting all by himself in the cafeteria (or whatever it is), makes me wanna wrap my arms around him. I love the ones where he laughs, he has such a great, heartwarming laugh.

35. Helloitslaura says:

OMG Pocket Edward is my favorite – thanks for brightening my weekend ladies!

36. Ceri says:

Ok, for those suffering Rob withdrawal, here’s a pic of him in Vancouver. The beanie makes a reappearance!

37. Melissa says:

omg i haven’t been on the internet in a few days, i started exhibiting withdrawal symptoms…anyway i had friends over the other night and of course i was introducing them all to my pocket edward, and my friend’s girlfriend says: oh, is that that guy from twilight? he’s a big a-hole i hear..he slept with a castmate and told her they had no future, yadda yadda yadda..blah blah blah..im not sure what else she said, but i told my friend to dump her..i didn’t even bother asking her where she got her facts; she so obviously knows nothing about robert..

38. V says:

Melissa – too bad you didn’t ask her for her source. Would be interesting. If it’s true, and if the castmate was nikki reed then I’d say “Rob, thanks for coming to your senses just in time.”

39. V says:

Rob looks like a fish out of water. Don’t know why. I also prefer the “hairier” Rob, looks more like himself with a bit of facial hair and wilder eyebrows.

• Genevieve says:

Really- I didn’t get that feeling. I prefer Rob any way- it doesn’t matter. He’s just so beautiful- that it is sometimes physically painful to see him!
      *swoons*

40. byrdie says:

@Moon: I am sitting here in the middle of a crowd of screaming gymnastics moms absolutely laughing my butt off! I haven’t been around long enough at LTR to comment yet on the PE series, but it is classic. I was always a huge fan of the travelling gnome but this is incredible. Creativity at its best! It makes me want to make that next crazy step and get one of my very own PE, especially with some of the places I manage to get to. The moviestar pose he takes on the beach is so “red carpet” and if I didn’t know Rob better as the total opposite of a lalaland poser, I might actually believe he flew in from Vancouver to catch some much needed sun and fun this weekend. By the way, I can’t quite see the sparkling from my little blackberry screen, but I can imagine you were absolutely dazzled! Thanks for making my Sunday morning shine.

• themoonisdown says:

not a problem!! the moon family is all very artistic so they only aided in making this a stellar shoot for ltr!

enjoy being dazzled at the meet! 10 for edward!

41. sherin says:

i just finished listening to the twilight commentary,pure audio though but rob was soo adorable!!!!

42. Emily W says:

I love pocket Edwards adventures! I finally broke down and got a pocket Edward this week :). I’m trying to get him and my pocket spike (from btvs) to get along, but so far, no go. Edward can’t help it if he was designed on a larger scale than spike was *sigh*. I’m working on a photographic comic strip of sorts with the two of them. As soon as I finish my first round, I’ll get the links up for you guys :).

As always, thanks for the awesome links :). It always keeps me glued to the computer way longer than I should, but it gives me my rob fix for the day.

43. sherin says:

i just about died from laughter when robert said this on the commentary:

the moral of this story is never trust a guy who plucks his eyebrows”

44. EyeC says:

@Vogue–I was up all night reading the “I Love LA” fanfic. That is a real piece of work! She had his actual schedule worked into it. I had to pull back and remind myself that it couldn’t possibly be true…or could it? Naw.

It is definitely a good thing people aren’t seeing those blurbs above our heads! Keep the lid on it until you’re in the safe company of the LTR girls…

45. V says:

LOL I always thought it’s “never trust a man who’s eyebrows meet in the middle!” But in Rob’s case it is vice versa. πŸ™‚

• sherin says:

LOL yeah true that!!! hey gals you gotta listen to the entire commentary!!! its kinda LONG but worth listening to that sexy english accent *drools*

i especially laughed when he says ” apotamkin”…so cute.

dear rob,

do me.in your english accent.

lovesyoulongtime.

s

46. V says:

Could someone please post a link to “I love LA”? Do you know who wrote it?

47. Angie says:

OMG fan girls from here that saw Rob last night in Vancouver…

…have video footage from last year here: