Postcards from the edge – Edward Action Figure and Moon

Sears tower... economically priced clothing, not included

Sears tower... economically priced clothing, not included

Dear LTR gals-

We usually have our little Eddie days on Sunday… but this week I thought I’d “send a postcard” and say I’m sorry for not being around more but “THE MAN” is demanding that I be in Chicago for a few days for some work thing or whatever. I’ll have you know though that Little Edward has been keeping me company on this trip, doing a tad bit of sight seeing, eating deep dish pizza with me till I wanted to puke… riding in cabs, the whole nine… You’ll see little Edwards Chicago trip soon enough! Have no fear though I will be back in full effect soon enough and back to LA just in time for the release party and to live it up with UC. You think I could be anywhere but in LA or with UC for the DVD release? YEA RIGHT!

See ya soon pals!

Location: Chicago, IL

Don’t forget to enter the Twilight DVD release contest we’re hosting! All you have to do it tell us what song makes you think of Twilight! Easy, no?! Today’s the LAST DAY!

740 Responses to “Postcards from the edge – Edward Action Figure and Moon”

1. JustGotWicked says:

Happy St. Patty’s day Ladies and Pocket Eddie

2. Charlee says:

Moon,
    I hope you’re enjoying Chicago while “the man” is keeping you there. Have a safe flight to LA!!

3. therealrobzilla says:

Happy St. Rob’s dog day to you too JGW!

4. Leigh Anne says:

Please eat more deep dish deliciousness for me. The pizza, I mean.

Did you check K-mart? Target? Coscto, again? Dude…

5. JBell says:

@Moon – So contrary to my belief you’re NOT stalking the Borders in Westwood demanding that they hand over the ROBQ? You know Cali is supposed to get first dibs starting today right? Of all the times you’ve got to actually work…

Happy St. Patty’s Day all! Have a pint – or 3 – in honor of Rob!

6. Wendy says:

Moon’s Edward is so well travelled! My Edward is jealous. He’s stuck in crappy Ohio.

7. Kristin says:

Happy St. Rob’s Dog Day!!!!!!! πŸ™‚ (LOVE THAT TRR) and seriously that is what I am saying today..I don’t care of everyone looks at me weird! Gotta get kids to school, to the gym, etc. but I’ll be back!

8. soccermom says:

Good Morning everyone! Happy St.Patrick’s Day! Get to do the ‘stay home Mom’ thing today so I can check in more often. YAY! Don’t get to chat with you daytime gals very often.
    @Wendy – I’m stuck in Ohio too with cutout Edward keeping me company!

9. SoWasRed says:

Happy (in the words of JBell) ROBQ Day!
    Beware of papercuts from attempting to make out with the mag. And beware of cuts on your er…lower lips as well…the paper face of Rob will not give you the good kind of pain downstairs unlike the real version would. Ahh…hurts so good.

10. Melissa says:

happy saint patricks day!

11. Jena says:

I love Chicago! Moon, have a fab time, even though “The Man” is making you do stuff.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I realize that I own nothing green, so a teal t-shirt is all I could do today. LOL!

12. Moon- I miss you. Come home soon. Also you’re closer to me now and 1 hour closer in time difference, so maybe stay there forever.
    loves

13. tenneil says:

Ladies ….here is my morning fix today….
    HAppy St Pattys day…almost 1000 comments yesterday..you go girls. I cant keep up!!

14. vickyb says:

Happy St. Patty’s Day! I am so glad to see that PE is keeping Moon company in the Windy City…oh hold on tight Moon we don’t want our little Edward to fly away.

Bye for now…gotta go find 60 green cupcakes for my kids school…uggh!

15. JGroIsMyEdward says:

Speaking of the DVD release… *SPOILER*

P.S. – just makes me love Rob even more…

16. tenneil says:

if any one asks where I went ….went to try to find my rare collection section in my local library…LOL

17. Jena says:

I finally just ordered more on ebay. I am so scared I won’t get a copy in time in the stores.

18. Just a Girl says:

Moon I love Chicago! Have fun with PE.

Alright, sorry this is delayed I had a few probs…
    Robs Urban Cowboy GIF for your viewing pleasure

19. Jena says:

LMAO @ Carrie! Good one!

20. Carrie says:

Also I made another video. I couldn’t sleep last night.
    It’s just ROBQ pics set to Snow Patrol’s Chasing Cars. I love that song.

21. Jena says:

Gals, what is your take on kstitch on twitter? Do you think it’s really Kristen? The reason I ask is because last night someone posted that she set her updates to public now so I went and had a look and a tweet came in last night came at around the same time she was being photographed on the red carpet at her “Adventureland” premiere. The tweets stated they came in via computer and since she was on the red carpet that seems impossible imo. I realize I could be wrong, but why would she be resonding to fan questions when she’s being photographed and having her own premiere? LOL!
    I just don’t know yet….not convinced. Especially since she called Rob out by name. I think she would be more discreet than that for his protection. But then what do I know? LOL!

• Melissa says:

im fairly certain it really is her..she had a different name and deleted the account then created this once which she recently made public, tho its possible someone close to her is at times updating her status..

• Monica says:

Why would they do that though?
        It’s true that once you’re in the limelight you simply can’t quit it (for PR reasons)…but wouldnt’ she also want some quiet?

22. Melissa says:

haha i love it, dont be ashamed embrace it!!

23. Ayden says:

Morning ladies. Happy St. Patrick’s and Directors Notebook release day!

@JBell and velazcoz- Love the wallpapers!

@Carrie- ROFL at “can’t quit you”! Awesome job on the video!

24. Carrie says:

JAG which pics did you want from the smile video.
    email me and I’ll send them to you tonight.
    olpatlanta@yahoo.com

25. Jena says:

Carrie, what’s your smile video link again? I saw it last night but forgot to check it out before I signed off. DOH!

26. soccermom says:

Hey girls, check out screen caps just posted at http://www.robsessedpattinson.com.
    Makes waiting for DVD even harder!

27. Jena says:

Oh thud! Thanks soccermom!

28. Carrie says:

My heart stopped for a few minutes. OMG the kiss video. Panties few right off.

29. Jena says:

UPS man just pulled up, I hope it’s my director’s book!

30. Wendy says:

@soccermom: You’re in Ohio too! Yay! Can Pocket Edward and I come visit you and your CO Edward? We can party with our Edwards, big and small!

I asked for a CO Edward for my birthday, but my husband said “enough is enough.” Boo hoo.

• carter.hearts.rob says:

I asked for a pocket edward, and my husband said “dolls are creepy.” DHs just don’t understand.

• soccermom says:

I am still searching for PE. Want to find a good one with ‘real hair’. LOL! Don’t like the one’s at the bookstore.

• soccermom says:

Thank God DH tolerates my Robsession well!

• Wendy says:

DH bought me my Pocket Edward for Valentine’s Day, how sweet. My b-day is in two weeks and I requested either a poster or a CO Edward. But DH just rolls his eyes at me and says no. I think I’m becomming less transparent in my Robsession.

31. soccermom says:

Correction: Guess there are hundreds of screen caps over at http://k-stewart.net/. Going to check those out now.

32. sherin says:

Hello everyone!! Happy robs dog day!!![ I’m using that too!]

33. sherin says:

hey gals,for those who have d directors notebook,can someone pls scan it and give us a copy??? I have been on piratebay n mininova no such luck yet.

34. Ceri says:

Happy Rob’s Dog Day!

I’m not wearing any green, do you think Rob might sneak up behind and pinch my a$$?

Here’s to dreaming! Drink up! *sips coffee wishing it were a beer*

35. Ceri says:

@Sherin: I have the notebook, got is last night, yippee! I was going to do some scans today but I forgot the notebook in my hurry this morning, Waaaaaa! I can do some scans tonight and post them tomorrow if anyone is intertested.

Note about the notebook: It really is like a little notebook. About the size of a diary really. I don’t know why, but I thought it would be bigger. Especially the photo of Rob tushy! Why couldn’t that have been bigger?

36. JBell says:

@SuperSleuthJena!! I love you for that analysis of Twitter RE: KStew. Further proving my belief that it’s a fake! LOVE IT.

• IfOnly says:

I’m not on twitter (too afraid I really won’t get anything done) but I am skeptical too. I have to agree w JBell. Besides she has the MIB – they would know for sure anyways.

• Jena says:

I’m just keepin in real, as Charlie would say, LOL! πŸ˜‰

• JBell says:

It’s like I said, Ashley Greene & Kellan Lutz are on there, and I completely believe they’re legit. Ashley updates a lot with stuff about going off to Vanc/Manhattan/Italy & Kellan updates with just normal things like ‘Thanks for the birthday wishes’ & he responds to Ashley. They post candid pictures too [i.e. – actual personal photos from their phones and movie sets and what not]

• brummielover says:

I disagree…I believe Kstich is Kristen Stewart…you can read her “old tweets” where she is telling Rob..ie Cold Desert..mmmm love that song..wait what was I saying oh yea..Kstew telling him to delete his account and what not….I think it is legit. But I could be wrong.. πŸ™‚

37. Wendy says:

Who all is on twitter? Let’s follow! My twitter name is “couplemorehours” I think you can find me that way?

38. carter.hearts.rob says:

@Carrie, listening to the mp3s… again. Makes me want to cry his voice is so beautiful! Thanks again

39. Jena says:

OK, so I just had fun looking at all the photos over at http://k-stewart.net/ (thanks again soccermom)
    I can not wait to get this DVD!

40. Ceri says:

OMG! This is so not Rob related but I thought you ladies would get a kick out of this article. I almost spewed coffee at my screen! I was looking for news about Rob and Dlisted had the summary of his GQ outtakes and the below.

“Twins For Baby Huey (Tito Ortiz) & Jenna Jameson

The theme of the month is: whores having twins! This past weekend, Charlie Sheen welcomed twinsies to the world and now Jenna Jameson has popped out a double in Newport Beach, CA. That’s what AVN.com says.

Jenna queefed out her twins sometime this morning. Seriously, she just opened up, let the wind blow and out came the babies. They probably came out swinging on their umbilical cords through her cracked sugar walls. A bright light came shining out of her snatch. It’s like when Locke fell down the well on Lost. Only in reverse!

No word on what she named her babehs. I’m going to take a wild guess and say she wrote down Cunnilingus Sixty Nine and Fellatio Money Shot on their birth certificates.”

Its makes me think about Vogue (sounds like something she’d write) LMAO!

41. Jena says:

mmm, some hot wolves, but I’m still team vampire, LOL!

42. Jena says:

LOL @ “Jenna queefed out her twins” and “wrote down Cunnilingus Sixty Nine and Fellatio Money Shot on their birth certificates” LOL! Priceless!

43. therealrobzilla says:

RobQ Update: Went to the store today and no luck. Talked to the vendor who was putting out other crappy mags. She said that she was behind on the GQ. That she should have had them out last Friday but for some reason her supplier didn’t send her any.

I told her Rob was on the cover and she said: “aaah, that’s why the delay. I bet they printed more than usual and they are building up for the dvd release. I’ll be putting it out this Friday then.”

I did buy my copy of the Director’s notebook. It’s very small. I’m going to flip through it now. If I get a chance today, I will scan and post to photobucket. I doubt I will though because I have to take the girls to gymnastics. Yeah me.

44. Ayden says:

Totally not Rob related but… yesterday maintenance came over to fix the fan in the bedroom. I hadn’t finished putting everything into drawers in there yet. Walk in a few minutes ago to do that and realize a hot pink “toy” is sitting out on top of the dresser and has been since Saturday. In plain sight.

I will never be able to look him in the eye again! ROFL!

• Ceri says:

Of course it had to be hot pink too, just so that he would notice it faster. Meh, it’d be worse if you weren’t married. Look at this way, he probably thinks you’re feisty in bed. RAWR!

At least it wasn’t sitting on Rob’s GQ, then maintenance guy would think something else entirely. LOL!

45. Jena says:

@Ayden, LOL! Oh no! LOL!

46. Ceri says:

Vanity Fair did a photoshoot recreating West Side Story. Rob and Cam are part of the Jets but they are hidden behind Chris Pine (yellow shirt).

It looks like Rob in the doorway. I can’t find any info on what issue this will be in.

The second one it looks like Rob in the far right dancing with the girl in the orange dress.

47. soccermom says:

@Ayden – I’ve been there. Took cell phone to store because it was misbehaving. Tech guy does some software upgrade and the first text message that popped up was from my DH that said “Was it HOT last night?” Tech guy: “I think that’s for you!” I turned 50 shades of red! LOL!!
    Note to me: Delete all messages before taking phone in to tech guy!