Out of all the Robs- which would you choose?

Remember how I moved this weekend? Well… A tragedy occurred & the dude I was stealing Internet from until the Comcast guy shows up here locked up his Internet!!! So I can’t get online anymore- TRAGEDY!!!!! Thankfully, Zephyersky has much she’d like to say today!

This weekend I’ve been sick. Just a cold don’t worry. When I’m sick I just want everyone to go away and leave me alone on the couch watching movies. (You could come over and bring me some orange juice though.) I know it may be shocking but I occasionally watch movies you are not in. (Never fear Domward will punish me later.) This weekend I watched The Purple Rose of Cairo. Why that one? Because a guy I once had a crush on in college told me that I reminded him of Mia Farrow’s character, Cecilia. I think at that point I started mentally singing “Cecilia, you’re breaking my heart…” and forgot all about it until it appeared on Netflix Streaming so I watched it.

Because the movie is older than you are I probably better fill you in on the plot.

Girl goes to movies to escape real life. One day a character from the movie she’s gone to several times, walks off the screen and professes to love her. After a few days of hanging out with this guy the actor who plays him shows up in town. She ends up having to choose between the fictional character from the movie or the real man.

It got me thinking, who would I choose, you or Edward. But then I thought about all the other great characters you’ve portrayed and wondered if one of them might be a better option. So in a ROBitussin (hahaha ROBitussin) induced haze I decided to take a look at each one to find the right match.

Of course I had to set criteria for this quest. I couldn’t include movies I haven’t seen, even if I’ve read the script book and seen deliciously hot (thanks PinkPixieChick for the adjectives) pictures of you on set. Although I do think Eclipse Edward is going to be the best Edward we’ve seen so far. I also think Jacob in WFE has potential too. Dirty, sweaty wife beaters never looked so FN hot!

With that rule set in place I had to exclude The Summer House. I also excluded Vanity Fair because, while I have seen the outtakes with you, your scenes weren’t actually in the movie, therefore it doesn’t count.

Choose a Rob, after the jump!

I started with Giselher in Ring of the Nibelungs. I admit it. I’ve watched the whole thing and didn’t just skip through to the parts with you. My eight year old son loves anything to do with mythical quests so I watched it with him. (Actually I played slide tile on the laptop and he let me know when you were on screen. He also wants to know if you think it’s cooler to be a dragon slayer or a king. He’s going with dragon slaying king.) Even though I’ve entertained the occasional daydream featuring a strapping young Norse sudo-princeling, I have a feeling if Giselher were to walk out of the movie I would have to spend too much time explaining the modern world and not enough time checking out what’s under the tunic.

What are these things called pants?

Next up was Cedric (and I’m gonna just go ahead and lump both GF and OotP as one cause really you’re not in much of OotP). Cedric has possibilities. Just think what his magical abilities alone could do. The house needs to be cleaned – wave the wand. The clothes need to be folded – wave the wand. Want to go away for the weekend just apparate. You get the idea. The drawback to Cedric is that he is just too perfect. I can’t honestly believe that Cedric was all that great. From my experience, guys who are thought of as that wonderful at everything have some hidden psychotic defect. (There’s a small part of me that’s creeped out by the fact that I didn’t even consider that he’s underage.)

I only look angelic

The Haunted Airman had me wanting to be the one to give Toby Jugg his bath. Truthfully, Toby is just too damaged for me. I couldn’t handle all the emotional baggage that he would come with, not to mention the excessive amount of cigarettes he goes through.

I’ll have lung cancer before I’m 40.

Daniel Gale is by far the sweetest most loveable character to ever rock a scarf. He may be a little awkward and needs some help picking out clothes, but he’s the guy who would bring you chocolate, hang out with your granny’s friends, go with you to your OB appointments, and do crossword puzzles with you while you’re in labor. He’s a good choice, loyal, dependable and absolutely adorkable, but he’ll take away you’re ice cream and eat it himself claiming he’s looking out for you. NO ONE TAKES AWAY MY ICE CREAM!

I’ll take care of you.

If Art were to walk into my life I would quote Elmyra Duff to him. “I’m gonna hug you and kiss you and love you forever (and never use you up)”. Every time I watch How To Be, I just want to hug him and tell him it’s okay. He could play his guitar and sing to me all he wants. In the end though I think his whiney obsessive nature would get on my nerves. What I’m really afraid of is finding Stuart Smalley style self affirmation notes lying around.

“I’m Good Enough, I’m Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!”

I think it’s pretty safe to say that Salvador Dali wouldn’t be my choice. Does he even count since he isn’t fictional? (I may have to amend my criteria.) I would love to take a swim in the moonlight with him though.

Damn, I’m not fictional.

I love Edward. All who know me, know that I’m absolutely 100% team Edward. It was book Edward though who captured my heart. I read that well before the movie came out and loved him before he had your face. Honestly I think if Twilight Edward (who I will now refer to as Twiward vs. NMward later) were to come off the screen I would probably laugh at the horrible white make up. There are certainly several reasons to choose Twiward, he can climb tall trees, call you pet names like “spider monkey”, catch apples when they roll away… the list goes on and on. In the end though I want a guy who will go balls out when he’s kissing me and not plaster himself against a wall like my six year old after she’s seen a spider.

We’re not going to have sex. I’m just going to stand here and look f*ckhawt.

New Moon Edward left. I would leave it at that but I have to factor in that he did come back. (After Bella had to go get him.) There’s the fact that just maybe, he’d walk off the screen during the scene where the shirt comes off. Then again it maybe when he’s wearing grandpa’s tweed…but then if he has Werther’s in his pocket it could be a win/win situation. Which NMward would I get though, the “real Edward” or the creepy apparition one? Or would it be both? Sometimes would he be there and sometimes would he just be a figment of my imagination?

Maybe if these dropped just a little lower…

Tyler Hawkins, now that would be a fictional character I would love to see walk into my life. A guy who cooks dinner for you then holds your hair as you’re puking it back up is a definite keeper. He’s not afraid to carry a pink sleeping bag. He bribes carnies for giant stuffed toys. He can categorize books into bizarre groups. All of those are good qualities to have but he has shortcomings too. Topping that list is anger issues, followed by his ambivalence towards the future. Worst of all is the fact that he doesn’t drive. What am I suppose to do, ride on his handlebars? (and now after seeing the MTV MAs it changes my perspective on the handlebars.)

You want to ride my…what?

Now to do YOU. (I never get tired of saying that.) We all have our different reasons why you would be the one to choose: the gimpy feet; the untamable sex hair; the brooding stare; the adorable way you say nachos; the random, sometimes second hand embarrassing, things you blurt out occasionally in interviews or acceptance speeches; your incredibly talented musical ability; the way you look in Ray Bans or a beanie; your giggle; you’re ability to blend in with the homeless; your humor; or maybe it’s the adorable way you use to miss button you’re shirt. (Totally still think you do, someone just catches it now before they let you out in public.) Personally it’s a combination of all of the above. Of course there are reasons not to choose you: you’re always working; the paparazzi are always around you; your predilection for Hot Pockets and dad cases; or just the fact that you haven’t worn the sexpender pants in forever and you know what it does to us when you do.

So I have to ask. How the hell do I choose? Although, if I were to just choose you, you could pretend to be any of them, right? What do you say? Are you up for a little role playing?

Thinking it’s about time for another shot of the old ROBitussin and a nap,

ZephyerSky

P.S. I would totally choose Daniel Gale even though he’s frighteningly similar to my own husband. Except my husband brings me ice cream instead of taking it away.

Thanks PinkPixieChick for helping me find pictures and words when my brain fuzzed over.

What Rob would you choose!??

164 Responses to “Out of all the Robs- which would you choose?”

1. JessicaTheShark says:

Great letter!
    I would choose Rob. And Tyler. And Edward. And Cedric. And Art.
    (Don’t worry, I’ll share! LOL.)

2. mine!mine!mine! says:

If I can’t have the real Rob i.e. beanie/drunk/reading/mumbling/shirt mis-buttoned (is that a word!) mouth in gear-brain not Rob then I’m taking Daniel Gale.

I love me some Daniel Gale. I believe I must say this on a daily basis somewhere on this blog. :)

• 3hboyshouse says:

It’s the rainbow sweater that does it for ya, right!? That’s what it is for me. ;)

• mine!mine!mine! says:

@3hboyshouse

It’s the sweater…it’s the BATHROOM that really does it for me. God would love to get me some daniel gale in the bathroom :)

3. CarrieCee says:

Okay, gonna be greedy. And perverted. But I would take them all… at the same time. ;)

4. toooldforthis says:

My, my, my. This is quite a dilemma you’ve given us this morning. In order, I choose:

1.) Robert ‘effin Pattinson, himself
    2.) Eclipse Edward (I know I’m cheating, but I’ve seen enough clips online, that I can claim I’ve seen half the movie-and might I just add, “Damn – Eclipseward will be hot!)

Rob!!!!
    Beanie/sexpender Rob!!!
    RomeRob
    CannesRob
    LondonRob
    Smiling Rob
    Laughing Rob
    Singing Rob
    Drinking Rob
    Kissing Rob(kissing Rob???)
    Joking Rob
    Wonky long legs Rob
    ROB ROB ROB ROB……cause nothing else matters!

I think I made my point…enaugh said :D

@ZephyerSky great letter honey!

6. Rob!!! Roooooooob!!!!!!!!!Roooooooooooooooooooob!!!!
    If not Tyler! Cause he’s the closest to the real deal! And I prefer bikes to cars.
    And I’d probably walk away on Edward, even if he has the practical advantage of catching apples when you drop them.

• mine!mine!mine! says:

@MP

Don’t knock the ability to catch apples.. this kind of dexterity could always come in useful :)

Come on MP, NMward without the shirt is pretty hot and ok he’s a fictional character but that’s thePretty without his shirt and blimey, he’s so hot in that shot.
      *humph, I’m rhyming now!*

• mine!mine!mine! says:

I know this has nothing to do with LTR but FRANCE are 2 – 0 down to South Africa!!!!!!*!%*!!!!!!

MP what the crap is going on with France…this is really bad, and I’m quite sad :(

• hahahaha I just started watching though still burried under tons of work till late, but I can tell you everybody’s cheering for South Africa around me. Because of the neverending ridiculous scandals, quite hilar and sad in the same time.

• undecidedsten says:

“If not Tyler! Cause he’s the closest to the real deal!”
      you hit the nail on the head!!

• MeteorMuse says:

Original, obviously. Although if his “allergy” turns out to be true, Tyler is the best choice. Mmm wall scene ;)

Zephyersky: “…but then if he has Werther’s in his pocket it could be a win/win situation.” Hilarity!

7. northernlights says:

“NO ONE TAKES AWAY MY ICE CREAM”

I’m with you :)

8. misty says:

Ooooooo I like farmward too….WFE pics are FN hot

VF Rob is one of my faves

BUT BIJ ROB!!! Give me some of that

9. sole says:

Always Rob!!!!!!

The real Rob!!!

10. Algie says:

I’m taking a mulligan. JACOB FROM WFE. Boy speaks Polish, isn’t afraid to do chores, rescues damsels in distress whether human or pachyderm, and did I mention SPEAKS POLISH?

Yeah. THAT’S the movie they’ll have to pry me out of the theater after.

• roslynstephanieselene says:

Yeah. THAT’S the movie they’ll have to pry me out of the theater after.

Hhahahaha! LOL I second that!

11. Bella_NaA says:

“Your ability to blend in with the homeless…”

This. Awesome!

12. mine!mine!mine! says:

Does anyone else on here think that picture of Rob on the LTT banner looks unnervingly, like a younger version Sir Cliff!

It’s the hair and those god awful glasses. *Shudder*

• eatmyjorts says:

Mmmmm Cliff! National icon & cold shower to the female libido…

• mine!mine!mine! says:

@ eatmyjorts

bwhahahahaha

…a cold shower to female libido…how aptly put :)

• Susiecueablelovesrob says:

M!M!M!
          Comment on Cliff being a cold shower….. I actually met him once at a big international Airport. Went to sit down at a cafe and there he was at my next table. He looked at me with such (….hate? that’s how I read him) his eyes said “don’t you come one step closer and approch me”! I got so offended I plunked down at my chair, turned my back to him and didn’t look his way not once!!! (You would have to PAY me to ever approch him- not that it was ever my intetion to do so either)
          SHUDDER – really a wet, wet cold shower to women! I suspect he is a real cold fish! YUCK!
          Nothing of Rob could ever look like him!My Rob is warm and kindhearted and beautiful!

• Rob's flaming dashboard says:

Cliff Richard = The Peter Pan of pop and so deep in the closet he probably found coal.

However, the fandom surely would not object to Rob Richard singing his way around Europe in a red double decker bus a la “Summer Holiday.” Showing my age now. I’m as old as coal. But they are remaking everything else…

*emails Summit and Rob’s agent*

You heard it here first!

• misty says:

@Mine!x3

Fuuny you should mention that, I thought he looked a bit like John Lennon…..with those yellow, round sunglasses…

13. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by LetterstoTwilight, Jeanne. Jeanne said: RT @letter2twilight: Which Rob is YOUR fav?? http://ow.ly/1qCJvZ [...]

14. misty says:

What about

Rayban Rob???

HINT:: UC once you posted a pic of why you love Rob, he was walking through an airport with a blue button-up shirt, black jeans, wild hair and raybans on….it’s one of my faves…can anyone find it????

15. dazzledtodeath says:

If I can’t have Rob, I’d go with Daniel Gale. He’ s nerdy, but he’d clean up well. He’ s the sweetest, most shyly romantic character of them all. He doesn’t have a mullet, isn’t going out with Cho Chang, doesn’t smoke like a chimney, isn’t searching for himself, isn’t possibly attracted to men and would def. put out (w/o the fear of killing me). And if you think he’s seems too young and virginal, read Art After 5.

Actually I’d take any incarnation of Rob-they all have their merits and I love Edward,but I wouldn’t put up with his overbearing personality and refusal to have sex.

• mine!mine!mine! says:

@D2D

Art after 5??!!! what’s that?

• roslynstephanieselene says:

I’m thinking it’s fanfic.
        Geez, these people write about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to do with Rob!
        I wonder if Rob has ever read any fanfic about himself.
        To be honest, if I were him, I’d be SUPER embarrassed reading about myself as a sex god.
        lol
        On second thought…it might inspire Rob to live up to his fanfic-self. ;)

16. tupelohoney says:

It’s gotta be Tyler. Gawd, I love Rob as Tyler! So hot… I think he’d be the kinda guy my Mom would’ve warned me to stay away from in high school & college. And the minute she suggested I avoid a certain guy.. that’s the one I wanted! So I guess I’m still defiant!

And yeah, now that you mention it: I would like to ride on his… um, handlebars………

17. Stacey says:

What a great letter! Only problem is trying not let thoughts of those pictures distract me when I take my kids to the beach today. Luckily, ones a baby and the other’s afraid of water.

I’ll always have a soft spot for Twilight Edward. He’s the one that got me into this mess! I am also fond of Tyler and think this Jacob in WFE might become a personal favorite. Cause a dirty Rob is a fun Rob!

“Are you up for a little role playing?”
    I too have pondered this question! Wouldn’t that be fun?!

Ok, since I still haven’t seen TBMH or RofN (fangirl fail, I know. I blame it on the US.) I’m gonna go with Tyler. Yeah, the guy has issues but he’s the closest thing to Rob in my opinion.

Great job, Zeph! I loved it all!!

P.S. Can’t wait to get RM tonight!!!! Stupid work is making me wait til after work and THEN a staff meeting!!

Question: Watch RM with or without the commentary??? (of course that’s only for the first DVD viewing. i love me some Robcom!)

• Keisha says:

I asked myself this same question while getting ready for bed last night. With commentary or without?
        I think I’m going to go with commentary first and then watch it without and look for all of the things they mention in the commentary.

• tupelohoney says:

About to walk out the door right now to get RM dvd. I say watch it with the commentary first ’cause you know that’s gonna be hilarious. Probably no one’s gonna see me for the rest of the afternoon and night. Gonna be locked in my bedroom with Tyler and the dvd player….

• Keisha says:

I gave myself the deadline of June 21st to get the DVD player set up in my bedroom JUST FOR THIS! Good thing I didn’t have to call in tech support…..

Keisha, I hope it works for you! You don’t wanna miss it!

Tupelohoney, soo jealous of you right now!!

I was thinking of going with Robcom first too! Great minds ladies, great minds!

• undecidedsten says:

you are killing me right now all of you

have to wait another month for it to come out here.

hopefully someone in the fandom puts the commentary on you tube or something!!!!

• Rob's flaming dashboard says:

Remember Me day and I’m stuck at home carless! I am so desperate to see it again and hear the commentary. I would walk 4 miles to the store if it weren’t for the 90degree heat and sick child. But Little Ashes is coming from Netflix today!

I am super excited for Robkowski but I do puffy heart Daniel Gale. And I have all kinds of pervy inspiration for that Haunted Airman. (Not the necrophilia though.) I happen to know that relying on a wheelchair doesn’t mean a guy loses all function in the trouser dept. And in the bath I think Rob looks the best ever. If you haven’t seen the scene what are you waiting for? – hit You Tube now.

One week to Eclipse! I think I will have a new passion for Edward judging by the trailers!

“We’re not going to have sex. I’m just going to stand here and look f*ckhawt.” ba ha ha if Robward showed up in my teenage bedroom I’m sure I would be much more convincing than Beller!

• tupelohoney says:

Rob’s flaming dashboard: Just wanted to say that I love your name…lol.

• Rob's flaming dashboard says:

Why thank you. There I was being a regular dashboard, then Rob arrived in my life and suddenly I went on fire!

• Keisha says:

@RFD- I like you! Please don’t be freaked out. You write like I think… puffy heart and all. :)
          Sucks you are stuck at home carless. I want to learn how to Skype so I can play the Commentary to you and everyone else that won’t get the DVD today.

• undecidedsten says:

DO IT!!!!!!

• Rob's flaming dashboard says:

I’m not afraid!
            I got the movie! Threw dinner at the family and jumped in the hubster’s car the minute he got home. Just waiting for the kids to go to bed so I can watch it with the pause button. Squeeeee!

• drsaka says:

Yes- GREAT name!!!

• Oh Gawd how would I forget about the DVD? Oh wait, maybe it’s because it’s out in FREAKIN AUGUST here!!!

Please smb find a way to make it downloadable for the LTR (crazies) passionates from the other side of the world, you know we’ll buy the DVD and worship it when the time will come(!). PLEASE!!!!!!

• mine!mine!mine! says:

@MP

end of july here? Why, I say Why do we have to wait for a whole month before it’s released over this side? Why can’t it be released everywhere, at the same time on the same day????!!!!!! I don’t UNDERSTAND….again why!???

• Total cockblockers, Twilight style!
          I dunno meybeh it’s according to the film’s release in each country which was meybeh established according to other films being released, I dunno, just bubbling, I have no idea about film strategy, I just know that it is reason for major downloading and my first concern is where to find said link. What? End of august is faaaaar away.

• Susiecueablelovesrob says:

Minuit passe, my DH downloaded RM for me a couple of days ago, a super good copy, so it’s out there(on the interwebs) already! (I will also buy my own copy, but until then what I have is fine).
            Must admit I LOVE Tyler! I would sell my husband and kids to the gypsies if I could get some of the action that Ally gets in RM!I must’ve watched the bedroom scene a….nth time already!

19. JennB33 says:

Hmmm… for me I think Jacob/WFE Rob first, even though he’s hasn’t been made public yet… Close second: tie between the cleaned-up Salbatore before he goes nuts and the BelAmiRob, then another tie between Robward (I do swoon a little when he walks into the cafeteria for the first time, despite the red ears) and Tyler (ooooh, the angst!!).
    I love Daniel Gale but he’s such a dork!
    BUT, ha-ha, overall I’d take Rob and his trunk of costumes, so that he can be all things to me, at my whim.

Great post, thanks!

20. dazzledtodeath says:

M!M!M!-Art After 5 is a fanfic where Edward is a brilliant 17 year old, and Bella is a 27 y/o teacher at his school. He’s infatuated with her and against her better judgment they get together. It is fantastic.

• mine!mine!mine! says:

@D2D

It would appear that this fanfic’s been pulled. I’ve just googled it, but it’s not available anymore. I wonder why?

• che says:

wow i’ve never read fanfic but this one souds fantastic.i guess i’m gonna start right now
      thanx for the link TOO

• undecidedsten says:

che you’ve never read fan fic? don’t do it!!! trust!! your performance in all aspects of life will detieriorate (this thing should have spell check) due to lack of sleep and trying to keep up with a million wips.
        otherwise let me know when your hooked got a million recommedations!!!

• Keisha says:

@undecidedsten- *ahem* Rec away!
          Have you read Summer of Salt? I’m hearing good things about it and wanted another’s opinion.

• undecidedsten says:

no haven’t read that!!
            is it good??
            i think it’s sad the way no one recs fics anymore on the ltt forum (also good tho it sucks up way too much time!!)

• Rob's flaming dashboard says:

I finally cracked because of all the recommendations flying about. DH had a business trip so I spent three delightful nights with The List by Laura Cullen. Quality! And what a welcome home for the hubster. Have fun searching.

21. Keisha says:

Great letter, ZephyrSky!

So perhaps we should have another section on To Be Seen movie Robs just from what we’ve seen/dreamed they will turn out looking like:

Georges DuRoy (Bel Ami)
    or
    Jacob Jankowski (Water for Elephants)
    or
    Eclipseward
    or Breaking Dawnward

We could also put Unbound Captives, I don’t know his name, but I’ve heard his character gets taken by Native Americans when he’s a little boy and raised with them… very Stands with a Fist from Dances with Wolves, I guess.

Although I did finally see Pride & Prejudice and have a new appreciation of Mr. Darcy I am going to go with WFE Jacob. Rob + Elephant = WIN

My “to be seen” pick is…Jacob Jankowski! He’s a wonderful man in the book and I love me some DirtyRob!!

Rob!only Rob!<3

"….sometimes second hand embarrassing, things you blurt out occasionally in interviews…."

Rob,
    what are "things" of older ladies?
    Wait! Don't answer……
    :-)
    love
    me

great letter!!!

23. ldazzled18 says:

I’ll take slow-mo NMward. Gawd, he’s hot in that scene. Oh, and I’d take Rob anytime, anywhere!

24. tupelohoney says:

ZephyerSky: About Cedric. My daughter was obsessed with HP for several years. And I couldn’t help but notice how pretty Cedric was. OMG, the boy was hot!

So I’m with you, I was always a little creeped out that it didn’t seem to matter to me that he was underage! So glad Rob’s all grown up now… lol.

• Cath says:

Oh Cedric…Anything HP is always win. So glad he was in that movie.

Am rereading The Goblet of Fire now and since the movie he’ll always be Rob to me. (which is quite distracting too hahaha)

• southernbelle says:

Hey I got your email, thanks! I’ll get even w/ you, lol.

Ok about Cedric….well sadly I wasn’t aware Rob existed during that time. I was so busy working, my life consisted of working long hours, coming home, being on call for emergencies, working holidays and weekends! It was a blur. I knew of HP but I wish I had seen him back then! He would have made my life so much more exciting!

Since my Robsession, I can’t even count how many times I’ve seen HP GOP, mainly to see him. I’m just making up for lost time!

25. dazzledtodeath says:

I know I’m going to love Jacob too-I’m so excited about WFE! I wish it was coming out sooner, I’m just dying to see it. I read the book again, and the script, which I’m a little disappointed with. Some of the lines they added and the language don’t mesh with the book or the period. But they really can’t go wrong-they’ve got such a great cast and the story is so compelling.

So I’d def take Jacob too.

• Goodgirl Gone Plaid says:

ME TOO!!

• misty says:

me three!!! I fell in love with the book too…especially Dr. Jacob…I can’t wait for the movie I know I’ll just fall in love with Doctorob all over again *le sigh + shakes head in disbelief

• roslynstephanieselene says:

I loved young Jacob(so far, he’s uber HOT)! But I also loved Old Mr Jankowski(in a non-creepy way). I wish I could take him home with me. He’d always have some witty remark to make me lmao. I just love old people; soooo cute(when they’re not grumpy). Which is prob why I’d rather have Rob be with (if not us) Betty White instead of Kristen. Cause that’s NOT normal. LOL

26. dazzledtodeath says:

M!M!M!

re: Art After 5-

you can read Counterpoint-it’s the same story told from Edward’s pov.

27. Goodgirl Gone Plaid says:

Bwhahaha. That.killed me.
    Choice letter Z.Sky!!
    Answer: Always Rob, but in filmland unpreviewed Jacob Jankowski. It’s a great part for Rob, and I CANNOT wait to see it.
    Those pictures from the set are dying me, even tho he’s lost the bouffant and gotten a Morrisey.

• undecidedsten says:

even tho he’s lost the bouffant and gotten a Morrisey.

ha ha win! *hums* panic on the streets of london..

28. mine!mine!mine! says:

Oh who the hell am I kidding…..

I’d do all incantations of Rob…seriously who wouldn’t!!!!!

29. Mariposa says:

LOL!LOL!LOL! Great letter! I would choose an older Daniel Gale. He could learn not to steal the ice cream. Fighting him for it would be fun ^_^

Of course the real Rob is great too, except for the paps and psycho fans. Then again, self defense classes, a great lawyer and spike heals could cure that also.

30. Rob's beanie says:

Dali had weird sex issues even with women and Toby Jugg wasnt exactly capable of any deeds in the bedroom, so that leaves me with 6 (sorry, I count Twi and NM Edwards as one Edward) incarnations of Rob apart from THE REAL PRETTY himself, so I’d take them all for every day of the week and for the dessert – that would be Sunday – Rob himself!!! God bless Sundays!

• pumagirlsf says:

Hey @Rob’s Beanie,

They say Sunday is God’s day. So if that is true, and your Sunday is Rob then wouldn’t that make Rob God?

I believe there is a grass-roots Rob-religion sect forming now. You can contact me directly for further details ;)

ILY hard, Girl!

31. Vi says:

excellent letter!

32. Colleen says:

I choose Tyler. Easy answer. As much as I love Edward, Tyler would be my choice. He just seems like the guys I used to be into when I was younger, and he is just so passionate about things.

Wow…I talk about him as if he were a real person.

33. 3hboyshouse says:

Love the letter Zephersky! You are pretty damn awesome even when you are sick!

I am going to have to go with Daniel Gale on this one. The rainbow sweater just does funny things to me, funny in a dirty fanfic sorta way.

34. Sue G. says:

Great letter, ZephyrSky!

I agree that I would take Real Rob then he could spice it up every day with a different character!

35. Since I just saw RM, I’d have to go with TylerRob. He might live like a pig, but he has a coaster ;)
    Lookswise, I’ll take TwiWard. I don’t know, the fitted black tees, the buoffant, the smirk…*DED* yeah you get the idea.
    As for NMWard, the sexwalk was just WOW! I can’t even remember the no of times I’ve rewinded that one. I can’t listen to ‘Monsters’ without giggling like a mad woman.

That’s the only three films I’ve seen of him. I know #fanfail. Oh, and GOF too but that doesn’t count. THe jawporn wasn’t born yet. He was just a kid you wanted to hug after he got AVada Kevadra’d.

36. I’m in a hurry, but

1. great letter! <3
    2. Rob. Or Tyler. But mainly Rob.

37. sjaantje says:

Loved this letter! I am with the last option. Choose Rob and then he can revisit all of his previous roles for you.

Hey, he did say in a recent interview that if they shoot BD in Vancouver again that he would probably jump off the roof of the hotel because he couldn’t go out. Well problem solved.
    We (I say we because we all insert ourselves into this wonderful fantasy) could wait in the room for him to return and then role play all night. Think of it as preparing him and perfecting his craft. Prepare him for those wonderful Isle Esme scenes. *lost in that fantasy!!!*

38. undecidedsten says:

brillo letter today zephyr sky !!! i’m torn between Robler (the hair, the brooding, the wall sex) and twiward (cos you never forget your first love.)

39. eloise says:

Zepher – your Daniel Gale description is totally my husband. Hubs even has been known to steal my ice cream and thinks that it is ok as long as he gives me something else to eat instead. Last weekend he gave me carrots. I was not happy.

I refuse to make a decision until next year when WFE comes out and then I will chose Jacob.

40. drsaka says:

Wonderful letter, ZephyrSky- I have a real weakness for Daniel Gale, but any of the Robcharacters would be much appreciated.

41. snmlamb says:

“We’re not going to have sex. I’m just going to stand here and look f*ckhawt.”

So true…so why I’d pick Twiward. Bella is too young to know how to work that man, which is why he needs a more confident (read – ME) woman to show him what he’s missing.

Plus, I can sleep and he can pass the time doing things to me with his apple catching hands and good dexterity.

Oh, and the growl…grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

42. applepie says:

OF COURSE I’d just choose ROB, because it’s like a packaged deal…you get a little bit of everything! but if I were to choose a movie Rob…

Can I choose Eclipseward since I’ve seen it?? I’m pretty sure you’ll all agree w/ me after the 30th

• Keisha says:

*mumbles * Lucky beyotch…. ;)
      I MEAN…. Thank you for promising Eclipseward is the best of the Edwards! Did he say in a recent interview that he looks buff in Eclipse? Niiiiiice! I hope he doesn’t wear the jean jacket much

43. Cath says:

Great letter!!! This is nearly an impossible choice!!!

Help! Ummmm… I once dreamed that Daniel Gale was my bf and he was too sweet. So that might work.

But I’d like Tyler too, or WFE’s Jakob, I seriously have a thing for handsome vetenarians. Esp. one who trains elephants and looks so handsome in a wife beater.

Argh, can’t choose. In RL I’d choose Rome Rob closely followed by Mexi Rob. Because, well, look at him… ;-)

I’m ofcourse not picky, in RL any ol’ Rob would do!

Me

44. snowwhitedrifted says:

I like Twilight Edward (I liked the bouffant and thermal days) and Cedric (something about that Hogwarts robe….)

• misty says:

@SWD:: “something about that Hogwarts robe”–’cause we hope that there’s nothing on underneath SHWIING!

also boufantRob is very nice….minus lipstick + white makeup but add plaid shirt and raybans….swoooon

45. Rob4Deb says:

great letter Zephersky (have I spelt that right?)

I would chose ROB first; but in this order:

1) Vanity Fair Rob
    2) black t-shirt rob
    3) Rome Rob
    4) Hammock Rob

Secondly it would be

Twi-ward – I LOVE the Bouffant, the Peacoat and the Prom suit. And I fell i love with Rob as Twi-ward.

And kind of joint second it would be Tyler – absofreakinlutely! Wall Sex, that hoody with barechest underneath, morning sex (ooh my ovaries burst just thinking about it).

and then finally NMward but only because of the sexy strut and the removing of the shirt!

• Rob4Deb says:

bugger I forgot to mention Art – coz he was adorkable and just needed a good hug – and I could that, I could soo do that!

46. che says:

yes that would be good.

but of course i should say Real ROB all the way even though i’m thinking if Edward was real and was in luv with me/you like he is with Bella how u could say no to him and choose someone else,potential Jacob
    yes in that case does real Rob would be Jacob?

47. Moonbeam says:

1. Rob (duh)
    2. Robward (the NM grunt-while-kissing one)
    3. Tyler (with lickable tattoo)

I read WFE and would do Jacob Jankowski in a heartbeat, but I can’t pick Robkowski yet, since we haven’t actually seen the movie. Bet he overtakes Robward, tho – mark my words!

48. southernbelle says:

Honestly????? I would bang any of those Robs. And that’s the truth!

I want Rob anyway I can get him! UNF!

49. southernbelle says:

Dear Tyler,

I mean Rob…umm the answer to your question is YES. I’d would love to ride your ummm…..and I don’t mean handlebars.

SB

• southernbelle says:

Sorry for all my sexual innuendo, if you’re reading this, please stay away, go now! LOL. I attribute this to being overly excited that I now have your movie, Remember Me! Woot!

And also the fact that I’m just crazy for you. But don’t worry I’m totally normal in real life, a total girl next door!

SB

• tupelohoney says:

SB: My, my, my… aren’t we naughty today. lol.

But you got me thinking about the possibility of…. Rob’s um.. while sitting on his handlebars….

Naw, we’d probably seriously damage the bike… (or ourselves). Be fun to try tho!

Girl you are a bad influence….

LOL.

• tupelohoney says:

Just want you to know that SB and I really are sweet lil’ southern girls….

You just bring out the worst (best) in us…. we’re really just nice girl-next-door types….

Just wanted to make that clear….

Do you believe me?

tupelohoney

• southernbelle says:

Tupelo,

Me, naughty? Just today? LOL I thought I’ve been sort of naughty for a while!

Excuse my perviness, deep inside, yes like what Tupelo said, I’m just a sweet lil’ southern girl. :) I’m sweet like sweet tea!

SB

• southernbelle says:

Well Tupelo, I’m happy to be of some influence to you!