Playing Games with Rob Pattinson: Part 1

The theme of this week

I know you’re so concerned that with Moon & I both gone on an internet hiatus this week (aka trip to care for kids in Africa & sipping cocktails on the beach in South Carolina) we’ll forget about you. No, no, no. This week at LTR we have a New Past-time alert: Word games and picture games at your expense!! Brought to you by the most beautiful & brilliant girls in all of Belgium who used their hard working hours at work to create this magnificence, Alice & Bella from Not an Addikt (now defunct, sniff). Please play along, enjoy yourself & once you have the answers, e-mail us with the subject: LTR Game Day Answers. We’ll take all the respondents (sent in TODAY) and randomly choose a winner. You can win prizes from our “BOX OF CRAP” from Stephenie Meyer. We’ll let you choose- we have some Vampire make-up, Tshirts, iPod covers and tons of other stuff you don’t need but really want to win! Now,Get Playing!

Wordfinder:

Cross out all Rob-related words from this grid. Words can be horizontal, vertical, diagonal and even in reverse. Some letters can even be used in more than one word. We have a very high opinion of LTR readers’ intelligence, with good reason. The remaining letters form one of our favourite Rob quotes of all time. OF ALL TIME. D’ya hear that, Kanye?

Click, download, print, hide under your expense report...

Hints below, if you need some help (scroll through using those cute arrows):

[table id=1 /]

WordFinder 2:

Fill in the correct words horizontally to get the solution in the purple vertical bar. Because purple’s cool

Rebus

Solve the rebus (or ‘puzzle picture’ according to Google translator) to find the most serious line Rob ever had to say. Take the words in the pictures and transform them as indicated to get to the solution. Your mathematical notation skills will be put to the test as well:

Example of a Rebus (UC’s request because she’s an idiot)

Now Play:

Enjoy your games, submit your answers via email & RELAX as we continue our sort of LTR “Gone Fishin’ Break. And oh yes- this IS just Part 1. We’ll play Part 2 later this week!

UC & Moon & the Belgian girls we love

What have you been thinking of While Moon was Gone?

37 Responses to “Playing Games with Rob Pattinson: Part 1”

1. Jayde says:

LOVE THIS! Bella and Alice, you are so clever, m’dears!

2. Edible Art ? says:

Woo hoo games !!! love it just off to have a go will take me ages the picture one looks really hard (twss)

3. Edible Art ? says:

OMG – I cannot find “bearskin rug” where is it !!! I will be here all day !!

Sweet games with Rob, who wouldn’t LOVE to play….
    Unfortunately I can’t play today, I’ll be on vacation for the next weeks, will miss you all!
    I really hope that the solution contains the words : sparklepeen and mullephant!

Dear Rob
    I’m off, just like you :-)
    I really hope that you won’t forget our
    unilateral relationsship
    love
    me

5. Bella_NaA says:

Oooooh, I want to submit for prizes from Stephenies box full of Twicrap too! You won’t disqualify me because I already have the answers, won’t you, hmmm, pleeeease? Myeah, ok, ok… fine.

I love you girls for including Frodo in the game…extra thumbsup from a LordoftheRingsaddict for that!

Oh my…it’s sooo hot here and you put my brain on fire
    now too.

XOXO

7. drsaka says:

Thanks for the puzzles!

8. There goes my evening I reserved to study for my final tomorrow.

9. Alice_NaA says:

I helped to make the wordfinder and I can’t find all the words :p. I’m starting to question my chromosome count.

Was it just me or did the TCA’s seem a lot better without the Shrew?! You seemed to be enjoying yourself, all smiles and giggles. Maybe you should take note of that and spend less time with her, just a thought. Although, you do need to BREATHE whilst accepting awards!! That was almost like a projectile word vomit!
    Your Mate

P.S. Can’t wait to play the games tonight! Great idea girls!

11. jill says:

OMG! I think the clues for the crossword are the funniest thing I’ve read in a long time!

12. Sharpie says:

Alice and Bella, I am so confused….
    First of all for the crossword puzzle, one across, “sparkle peen vibrator” doesn’t fit.
    And for two across, “spooning” doesn’t fit either.
    ;)

Loves it! Nice job lay-dees!!

13. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by LetterstoTwilight, ooza. ooza said: omg, the crossword hints! LOLz RT @letter2twilight: It's time for a NEW LTR: Playing Games with Rob Pattinson: http://tinyurl.com/3y4okvn […]

14. snowwhitedrifted says:

Great games Bella_NaA and Alice_NaA! Who doesn’t like some Rob-themed brain teasers to start their day?

15. Robsessedgirl says:

Just printed the word finds out on my (Bella in the book style) ancient desktop. Hopefully I can figure at least one of them out!(won’t be hard, my Robsession has only gotten bigger lately!). Awesome post lovelies!

16. Pattygirl says:

Pls vote for ROb at EW against TL. Edward is at 49% while JB is at 51% at http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/08/10/sexy-beast-quarterfinals-twilight-v-terminator/

17. Susiecueablelovesrob says:

This is a bit off topic – but can someone explain to me why Tom Sturrige is with Kristen Stewart in Montreal?
    (Che – do you know?)

18. Pammy says:

Love these puzzles! Great post girls!

19. […] and ask you a question that has been bugging me for some time now.So the other day I was making puzzles for LTR with my bloggy pal Alice_NaA and she made a rebus with a picture of sparkly doe in it. And that […]

20. […] with Part TWO of “Playing Games with Robert Pattinson.” Plus we have the solutions from Playing Games Part 1! Today’s games are for fun- no prizes (we’re mean) but enjoy them anyway- PLUS.. […]

21. […] Bella_NaA: Haha, I think Ron has great sense of humor. The weirder, the better. I hope he made the crossword puzzle we made for him two summers ago. Actually I bet he was the commenter who pointed out there was a […]