Rob is creepin me out but then totally redeems himself!

Because we need to break down those pictures of you on the Water for Elephants reshoots but because we’ve both exhausted from work and couldn’t discuss yesterday and because we love creepy stuff and we’ll get to you in WFE NEXT TIME I present to you… the creepiest NEW stuff I could find of you…

Woah! You’ve never done mid sentence pictures well, I mean who does? But still take a cue from Julia Roberts she talks through her smile… or maybe just comb your hair down a little…

I titled this picture “wide mouth” for a reason… I mean you might be able to deep throat that microphone if some awesome reporter/LTR reader pushed it up just like 3 inches. BUT REALLY what’s more shocking, the diameter of that mouth or how frozen Vanessa Williams fiveforehead is?!

Multiple angles of this horrid ILL FITTING velvet jacket. Sure, I’m happy to blame this on age and stupidity, we know this is from the Harry Potter premiere

Now there are some cute Rob wallpapers out there and all but this scares me, it’s something about that american flag mouth and the tongue and the Texas tuxedo Rob’s wearing the the quote… WHAT in the hale is going on here?!

Rob hungry, Rob want braaaaaiiinnsssss

Ok, ok so you creeped me out a bit but dude you SOOO made up for it with these……….

AND

DUUUUUDE you and Andrew Garfield?? Yes. Just yes. ALWAYS yes.

And we promise we’ll get to your WFE stuff soon. Hopefully.

Aren’t these super creepy? But dude AGarf (my new name for him)?! Anyone else excited for the Spiderman reboot with him? I am! Now if only we could have gotten TomStu in the middle there… awww perfect world…

93 Responses to “Rob is creepin me out but then totally redeems himself!”

1. dazzledtodeath says:

Oh god, now I have the image of Rob deep-throating..something in my brain. And it’s hot. I’ve been reading too much slash.

Creepy Rob…funny Rob…I’msosexy Rob…happyat the Globes Rob…goofingwithmybuddies Rob…
    mouthwideopen Rob…deep-throating Rob…hungry Rob…befuddled Rob…durty Rob…horrid dressed Rob…

okaaayyyy…

To be honest…ANY ROB WORKS FOR ME!!!

3. Zees84 says:

perfect world would have been The Gos in the middle there. Just sayin’.

4. Mieze says:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, somehow I love that velvet jacket 🙂

5. natteringyeahrobber says:

Rob looks like he’s doing a remake of Re-Animator. Yes, that’s it, he’s the Adult Son of Re-Animator. Or as papa R-A would say, upon gazing at Rob, ” I will not be shackled by the failures of your God. The only blasphemy is to wallow in insignificance. I have taken refuse of your God’s failures and I have triumphed. There! THERE is my creation!” Rob is a triumph indeed.

6. Valerie says:

That wall paper kills me. And not in a good way.
    But Rob and Andrew Garfield. Yea dead.

7. Brenn says:

Any Rob is a good Rob–especially after I spent last night rereading ‘Master of the Universe’. heavy, happy sigh……

How am I supposed to get any work done today?!?? 😉

• pukesten says:

i’ve never read MotU but i think all of today’s talk about rob and deepthroating might fix that!

• Maggie says:

pukesten:

You must, MUST read MotU. It’s life altering. And it gives you many more ways to fantasize about The Pretty – which is always a good thing.

• Maggie says:

Who is giving a thumbs down to MotU? Show yourself and let’s have a discussion.

• pukesten says:

Is it going to be like the last time when I spent months wondering what the hell wide awake was and why everyone was on about it so I googled it and lost a week of my life ?!

• Maggie says:

I’ve lost much, much more than a week of my life over 50shades. (MotU). Currently, I’m trying to make a video, which entails scouring my gazillion Rob photos for just the right looks. btw – there are some terrific videos of MotU on YouTube. See if you can find Biel’s – it’s probably been removed by #$&#@&% Scummit. It’s a truly amazing video. Look them up after you’re done reading the story.

do I dare ask, what’s wide awake?

• pukesten says:

Wide awake is prob one of if mot the best ff out there!
            Ok you google wide awake (don’t think it’s on FF.com anymore) and I’ll find motu!!!

• natteringyeahrobber says:

i just googled master of the universe and found what the hell you all have been talking about (i always though motu had something to do with motorcycles or some japanese blog or new herbal stimulant or something). crap, well, there goes my afternoon – just started chapter one. i should probably read it at home – but my office mate is out today so i’m taking it as a sign to read it now.

• Maggie says:

Close and lock the door to your office. Settle in, wrap yourself up in your love and lust for Rob, and prepare yourself for an amazing ride…..

• natteringyeahrobber says:

Um…OK. Maybe I should read Ch. 2+ at home since I don’t have a door to my office (stupid modern workspaces!). And husband is out of town until late tonight and he left me a half-full bottle of wine. I’ll take that as my other sign.

• LatersBaby says:

Nat-It looks you have all the makings for the loss of your Fifty virginity. I remember my first time. I fell in love so much, I dragged seven or eight RL friends into it with me. They never read FF before MotU. We have a real life book club based on it. 🙂
            Enjoy.

• natteringyeahrobber says:

maggie – i haven’t been able to make it past ch. 16 though i intend to get further into it tonight (at work now). so far i’m liking it only for some reason I cannot seem to put rob’s face on motu edward. believe me, i’ve tried.

• Brenn says:

Happy Reading Nat! I spelled it out on purpose — I didn’t know what everyone was talking about for the longest time. I thought maybe there were others MotU virgins who needed help.

It’s amazing. Simply amazing.

• natteringyeahrobber says:

thanks for spelling it out brenn! motu riddle solved. can’t wait to get home and read more.

• Maggie says:

Nat: Most pix of Rob in a tux with a serious look on his face will work. Also any shot with his f**k me stare will do it. And, of course all the photos from the Details Magazine photoshoot also conjure up the essence of Fifty. I have some great Fifty-ish photos on my computer at home that i can try to post later on tonight. Maybe some other Fifty fans can post some here.

• natteringyeahrobber says:

maggie- ok, will try a more suited power rob look. i need to banish awkward edward from my brain.

• Robjunkie says:

natteringyeahrobber: All signs point to OMFG you are gonna love MoTU and Fifty! Hard. If you aren’t already, I suggest reading it on snowqueenicedragon’s blog – http://50shades.com/ It’s a much better reading experience than twilighted or fanfiction (it’s censored on there). I’m a MoTU enabler.

• LatersBaby says:

Nat,

You’ll understand my screen name once you read. It is an homage to MotU.

• natteringyeahrobber says:

ok – just finished ch. 16 but i really need to go to bed. saw the laters baby reference (ding ding – and some of the other inside stuff people say here are making sense now). i am now considering changing my screen name to “hisconsiderablelength”. great read. outta wine. tomorrow, more tomorrow. i must learn to control myself, looking forward to edward teaching me how. 😉

• southernbelle says:

Yay! It’s really good, you will like it. I cringed at first but then I just totally fell in love with Fifty :). So Fifty owns me! And I’m sure a bunch of other girls!

• southernbelle says:

I came to check on you, so how do you like MOTU? Did you get to the good parts yet? 😛

Prepare to just settle in and not go anymore, not answer the phone or emails. Order take out! LOL

• southernbelle says:

Sorry for my typo, I meant not “go out” LOL. See what Fifty did to me? I can’t even type anymore!

• natteringyeahrobber says:

so far so good (on ch. 12 or so). i got interrupted by ups dude – brought me the 7 dresses i ordered (wedding to go to this weekend and total shopping fail at the mall this week). so, i spent like 1.5 hours trying them on and throwing them at the walls because THEY ALL SUCK. then i remembered the frankenjacket and rob and how to be confident in the face of adversity. i’ll get to the other chapters later but so far so good, now i can really see why you all referenced motu when the cosmopolis announcement came out. 🙂

So glad that Rob is bringing out the best in all of us! Wear what ever dress you feel comfortable in and be confident! I’m sure you’ll look amazing!!!

Glad your enjoying MOTU. I just finished it a few weeks ago…AMAZING!!

• Maggie says:

nat: how’s it going? I’ve been thinking of you as you are being deflowered by Fifty. (Oh, Fifty….(sigh)….)

pukesten: I found and bookmarked Wide Awake. Won’t be able to start it until Friday night, but I’m looking forward to digging my teeth into over the weekend. Enjoy your MotU deflowering. (If it seems difficult at first, just remember to wrap yourself up in Roblove and Roblust and just let yourself go…).

Yeah for Drewbert!!!
    (i too think that’s the best name so far Laters)

9. sharon says:

mmmmmmm I don’t know that Texas tuxedo is pretty hot, don’t know why you think it’s creepy? I’ll have an image of Rob with his denim vest open to his belly button and my fingers running through his chest hair all day in my head. This is absolute torture!

• natteringyeahrobber says:

Not creepy. Perhaps just campy. Campy Rob is also good. Though in that fantasy, I’d have to have big hair, a denim mini, long red nails (chipped), too much eyeliner and and a LuannaLuannaBell name tag. Which would be scary.

10. Robsessedgirl says:

Rob and Andrew are my favorite, the end. the hugging picture is just beyond me, it killed me. a lot of love going on there. except we know Andrew is in jewnicorn love with Jesse. can I just say that navy suit…does things to me..but I think I’d still prefer it on my floor.

Rob & Andrew..my fa.pics of the GG night, 2 gorgeous men, 1 friendship, 4 nice hands ( yes! ) and 2 MONOBROWS (if nobody will take care of those… 🙂 )

12. kristen's bestie says:

Yes, I’ll have a Rob and Andrew Sandwich. Yes, please!

13. southernbelle says:

So funny, I love the pics and your post! He looks funny especially in the first one, makes him look more “human” and attainable.

This morning I was thinking about this deep-throat thing because Mel here on Twitter said to swallow Robmedicine LOL. Then I come here and see it here hahah, oh gosh mind in the gutter today!!!

Yeah so umm the next time I see you with a microphone, umm it will remind me of something.

me

14. southernbelle says:

When I saw the pic of Rob looking bloody and gory I thought that he could be in some zombie movie. He sure looked scary there but still so sexy!!!!

15. MariaCecilia says:

Signature move: already then he was stealing clothes!

16. niahid says:

I miss TomStu.

• pukesten says:

i know i’ts like since he’s starred im his own film he can’t be creeping in the backround at robs public appearence anymore aw.

17. chochang says:

um remember THIS (http://tinyurl.com/27xxq36) pic of TomStu, Rob and Andrew from ages ago?? i don’t know who Andrew was channeling here. probably one of the Queer Eye guys.

but yeah, Bromance for the win!

18. Robjunkie says:

Aww, how fricking cute are these Brit boys? I luurve AGarf (great name btw). He was uhmayzing in Boy A and sublime in Social Network. I mean, Jesse Eisenberg was really good but AGarf stole every scene he was in. He’s a very, very talented actor. I cannot wait to see him as Spidey. Brit boys rock!

19. LatersBaby says:

Rob,

When your lips are bleeding, are they extra, extra soft?

20. pukesten says:

Dear Rob
    i missed al lthe GG fun for the last 2 days cos i had to fly to london to sit (fail) and exam on tues so i’m only cathching up now. rob, i owe you an apology. i haven’t been a very good fangirl these days. i have siad some things about loosing my rob mojo. i’ve stopped youtubing you, i even stopped checking robsessed. but worse that than rob, there’s been someone else. i started googling him and watching youtube interviews. i’m even reading never let me go, the book his next film is based on (i never even read BA or WTE.) but rob when i saw this pic

i realised, hot and all as your interim replacement is when you bring your a game there is no comparison. sorry agarf it’ll always be rob good try though.
    pukesten

21. Maggie says:

I agree. I think WFE will start a whole new era of swooning and panty combusting. I sure there will be many more women joining the party.

22. Nelle says:

Love the last one of Rob with AGarf. Smiling + right profile= Pretty!!

23. Janetrigs says:

Oh Ron, you’re adorable with AGarf!

24. JustGoWithIt says:

I was reading Robsten Love Blog earlier, and they had a post comparing Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse Edwards. Has LTR ever done a comparison through movie stills?
    I don’t need every movie to have the exact same stylistic vision, especially since it makes it fun to pick apart when Edwards hair color, length, style and side burns keep changing movie to movie. If the stills and appearances during Breaking Dawn filming are telling us anything, we are going to see a very short dark auburn haired Edward.

25. pukesten says:

“I was reading Robsten Love Blog earlier,”

I’m afraid I’ll have to stop you right there!!!

But seriously his hair will prob look different in every scene. But it’s good that he’s shooting lots of different things outside twilight. I suppose the sex hair and the bouffant are collateral damage!

Wondering why I nevered notice this “wide mouth” before. That’s the thing that bugs me most about Ryan Seacrest!!! Maybe it’s because I was distracted by the lips, the jaw, the eyes, the hair…the whole package! Seacrest is definitely OUT!

27. JellyBeanRainbow says:

I see Rob, I see AGarf, I see loooooooove.

28. a says:

what’s wrong with his ‘golden globes rehearsals’ -outfit?? Nice pants and nice shirts – I like it! 🙂

29. anti says:

a bit late to the party:

Rob + Andrew + Tom = HEAVEN = Who needs hoes