Soon and very soon…

Because once again I’m forced to steal interwebs from someone else, because I’ve had a crazy last few days, because I want to break something down with UC and there’s NOTHING out there to BS about, because I want to write something funny about you, because I have some funny stuff I want to share but I’m not on my computer with the right stuff, because we blog on our own terms, and because I said so. These are the reasons this is up here at 8AM and not our usual full blown post. So check back here in a few and until then…

tell your ladies to stare into your eyezzzzzzzzzz….

TGIF!

Because I said so!

PS get yourselves over to LTT to wish Taylor a happy last year of teenhood

39 Responses to “Soon and very soon…”

stare* stare* stare* :-)
    patiently waitinggggggggggg….

Happy Friday Ladies!! I’m enjoying the view :)

3. kristen's bestie says:

I can’t stand the suspense!!

4. natteringyeahrobber says:

Rob, I’ll take this moment to have an internal dialogue with myself. It’s internal because once again, you’ve failed to show up at my place of work. Would it kill you to just once show up in the lobby?

Me: Well, here it is, Friday again, and the first thing you do even before you get your coffee is check LTR
    Me: Yah, you should really get your coffee first before you post something embarrassing.
    Me: Too late
    Me: You should probably also check your work email before LTR. You do have a job, you know.
    Me: It’s not like doing more work here gets any praise or bonus. Cheap bastards. Have you not seen Office Space like 43 times already? Must I quote Peter again?
    Me: Rob is…dreamy. I wonder what he had for lunch today.
    Me: This could go on forever. And no one is listening.

5. Cazza says:

I’m staring…..boy, I’ve had a hell of a week. Put my 13 year old doggie to sleep yesterday so I’m happy to stare at the pretty for some light relief.

Have a great weekend everyone.

x

6. Brenn says:

ooo.. thanks Moon! I’ve been staring at the photos — dreamy boy is so hawt in both shots! No wonder Olivia Wilde left her Prince husband after the GG awards. She is probably as mesmerized as us LTR girls.

I have a question –how much do you think the dear boy weighs?

I’m guessing at 6’1″ he’s 180 -185.

• natteringyeahrobber says:

Oooh, great question. If we guess the right weight, do we win a date with him? Only it is hard to guess his current weight because he barely goes out in public. GGs were the last public sighting, right (or did I miss one?). At GGs he was probably 180. He looked pretty in-shape. But now that he’s married and has a demon-child, I’m putting it at 200. They say men gain 14 pounds of sympathy weight when their partner is pregnant. Plus 6 more just because Renesmee probably is so high maintenance and he can never leave the house. If they did BD right, they would have made him gain 20 in Dad weight.

• Brenn says:

Good thinking Nat… but I’m sure I’m pretty close so I WANT THE DATE. ;)

If they do BD right, they will rewrite the whole entire plot, after Isle Esme. If my storyline included a Demon child/imprinting with a wolf/battle-nonbattle, I’d binge eat too.

• natteringyeahrobber says:

yah, you are probably right about his weight, you win (i give in too easily). but you must share the details & confirm all birthmarks for us, OK?

how funny would it be if after the isle esme feathering scene, they just fade to black…then fade back in with rob playing the piano for the next hour? maybe they can do a test audience thing. try one movie with BD script, then another with just sex scenes and rob playing piano. my money is 100% on piano ending.

• Brenn says:

The piano ending –whether it’s an hour of Rob playing (heavenly thought!) or the ridiculous BD storyline– is probably right. I can see it now. Edward and Bella sitting at the piano, while Jacob and Reneesme are frolicking through the infamous ‘meadow’ obviously in love.

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

• natteringyeahrobber says:

jake and renesmee in the meadow – LOL! “renesmee, let’s pick up and movie to alabama where our love can flourish! here’s a dreamcatcher…yes it is a re-gift…dime a dozen in be black family…but willl you be mine…forever?”

7. Maggie says:

Stare eyezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Looking hot there Rob. Reminds me that I have too much invested now in duracell for you to be playing so coy. Come out, come out. Give us something new. Getting a cobb salad at a deli without any photos doesn’t count. Accounts of real or fake dinners at restaurants around Baton Rouge – again with no pictures also doesn’t help matters. Where’s TomStu? I think he needs to join you down there and the two of you need to go out and do something epic and dorky and get caught on camera. Why don’t the two of you put on some bike shorts and bike around the lake. Stop and have a heine/hot pocket picnic. OK….throw in a cobb salad. Just get caught on cameras so we can all go nuts!! Let’s get with the program!!!!

• natteringyeahrobber says:

“Come out, come out” – I cannot hear those words without thinking of DeNiro in Cape Fear. But yah, come out come out Rob, we are not psychotic chain-smoking Robert DeNiro, no need to hide (though, to quote Max Cady, you are as “hot as a fire cracker on the fourth of July.”)

I just remembered that we did get one post GG glimpse of him eating the chocolate candy bar crudely shaped like a frat-house homemade bong. With the ring. But I want more. I’m greedy. And today is slow at work so Rob, please just accidentally release a photo!

• Maggie says:

And he never showed last night after all your efforts, nat, even after leaving me that note that left me hot and bothered with anticipation all evening. This playing hard-to-get stance of his is getting old fast…..

• natteringyeahrobber says:

Double no show! Burn on us – I got nothing last night as well. But I think he’s off to London for the BAFTA awards. I don’t know if they will be broadcast here in the states – does anyone know? Maybe we’ll get a glimpse of him soon.

My Fairy Rob Mother is probably plastered, though. Last batch was too strong. Need a do-over.

• Maggie says:

Damn those drunk Fary Rob Mothers!! They’re just plain useless……

• natteringyeahrobber says:

Wanted: New Fairy Rob Mother. Must be willing to work overtime and long evening shifts. Qualifications: inside line to Rob, access to my subconscious, willingness to insert Rob into my dreams (or wherever). Attention to detail is important, as is attendance. Salary is whatever is left in my wine glass at the end of the night. Willingness to work on a whim also appreciated. Apply at fairyrobmother@nyr.com

• maggie says:

“willingness to insert Rob into my dreams (or wherever).”

OK…NOW we’re getting somewhere. Listen up, Rob. And you too, drunken Fairy Rob Mother applicants! I’m going to bed now. Let’s see if any of you have been paying attention.

• maggie says:

Well, those besotted Fairy Rob Mothers must have heard some of our complaints through their drunken stupor. They threw us a bone (oops…sorry) this morning. There’s some new outtakes from that photoshoot that never seems to stop giving. I particuarly like #8 (wonky foot), #10 (f–k me now stare and pure gorgeousness, and #11 (same stare and, well…..).

Off topic – Wuthering Heights is on TV at the moment. Wouldn’t Rob make a yummy Heathcliff?

• I've been Robbed says:

He was so hot that my computer fried! :(
        Rob, you’re getting expensive, had to get a new one!

• natteringyeahrobber says:

Maggie! Re: TV Guide outtakes. I’ll take #4 and #11. #4 because, well, hammocks are hilarious. No doubt someone will end up face planted in the grass. And #11 for aforementioned fuck me stare (um, ok, if you insist darling). Sad that these are gonna have to tide me over, but glad you posted. Desperate times call for hot photoshoot outtakes.

Rob as Heathcliff. Easily.

8. RobsFan-tasy says:

Boy, It’s Quiet here today. Did everyone drop off the planet or what?

• natteringyeahrobber says:

I had to Google Lent – I figured maybe Lent started early this year and everyone was giving up Rob. But it’s not until March 9th. (I remember when I was handbag-obsessed, all of a sudden the boards got quiet around Lent – giving up handbags & all).