Rob Pattinson is Hump-Day Humpable

Have you ever wondered why Wednesday is referred to as “Hump Day?” I have. More than someone should wonder, actually. In junior high I used to think it was the day that boys would discuss the girls they thought were the hottest & therefore wanted to sleep with or “hump” the most. I was an idiot. (Actually, it was jr. high. Most likely that DID happen on Wednesdays (as well as Mon-Tues, Thurs-Fri) so I’m actually brilliant). Anyway, eventually I was too embarrassed to ask what “Hump Day” meant (and I guess Google wasn’t reliable back then) since I had let so many hump days pass me by without ever asking. So as years went on, I just accepted that I’d never know the true meaning. Then one day, not so long ago (literally, like a year ago) it clicked. HUMP day= MID-Week= HALF-WAY through the week= OVER THE HUMP of the week. Wow, I really am an idiot.

But today we’re going to go with my junior high definition of Hump Day. I’m looking around the school err blog & finding the hottest boy to hump- THAT, my friend, is YOU.

In celebration of “I want to hump Rob Pattinson On this Hump Day,” press play on THIS:

Which is exactly what LTR friend Zephyersky was listening to when she was sent this:

Ay Carumba! After the jump, there is much, much more:

(Don’t forget to start the song over again for a full-effect!)

I love Hump Day!

UnintendedChoice

(Wow- after reading moon’s post I totally realized today is Ash Wednesday & I wrote about humping Rob & I’m basically the most sacrilegious EVER)

Do you have a favorite Rob .gif image!? Post it in the comments!

All .gif’s found by googling “Robert Pattinson .gifs!”

114 Responses to “Rob Pattinson is Hump-Day Humpable”

1. Nellie says:

I just love you guys. That’s all I have to say…

2. dazzledtodeath says:

*sigh* I love the Twilight gif..that smile gives me butterflies. I need to watch Twilight again.

• natteringyeahrobber says:

Hey I just noticed something re: that Twilight gif – is that SM in the lavender dress bouncing up and down? Sorta looks like her. I know about the cafe cameo, but I’m wondering if that’s her there too. It was the first movie, so maybe they were too cheap to hire more extras?

Anyhow, nearly anytime I see a Twilight clip (CathyCoug one), I end up getting really nostalgic and have to watch it again. Especially the prom scene. I loved Rob in that movie the most because he wore the least amount of makeup. Way more humping thoughts when he’s got less makeup on.

• dazzledtodeath says:

haha I never noticed that-it does look like her! Oh, the prom scene-the prom scene just kills me. When they’re in the gazebo, and he’s so intense, and he kisses her neck..that is Rob at his most beautiful, to me. He is utterly perfect in that scene. Best scene out of all the movies.

• ladyofthemeadow says:

The bouncy lady does look like SM. I’d be bouncing and humping too, if I was that close to Rob.

When Edward does that smiling open/close mouth thing, it makes me melt.

I had a sexy bf that did something very similar with his mouth, but it wasn’t enough to sustain the relationship (that sounds dirtier than I meant it to be!)

3. drsaka says:

Dear UC- every day is a good day for a little Muddy Waters in the morning and gifs of Rob!!!!!

4. guitargirl says:

Coooooooool tuuuuuune! I like your version of hump day much better, and would love to hump Rob, on hump day after a few cheeky brandy’s whilst listening to this song.

5. Ambella says:

*giggle* <3 you guys

6. Tigerkitten36 says:

Best Hump day EVER!! What is rob doing in the gif third from the bottom? some sort of magic trick, lol?

While I await the shit storm that is brewing at the office, I will stare at pretty pictures. Le sigh.

7. Robsessedgirl says:

You guys are my favorites. This is just what I needed after reading the VF article that really depressed me. also can I add in the last gif he’s making his turtle face. it’s my favorite.

• roslynselene says:

Hey there! :) I love that one too! He’s asks,”What?” and leans a little closer. *swoon* I would have responded with a “What?” too. ;)

• maggie says:

I used to have a turtle and it’s eyes looked exactly like Robs do in that gif. lmao!

Every day may be a Rob-hump-day ;)

(& the WFE gif is really really HOT!)

9. kristen's bestie says:

The girl next to me at work wants to know what I’m listening to. shhhhh! Don’t tell her I’m looking at gifs of Rob while thinking about the fact that’s it’s hump day.

• ladyofthemeadow says:

I’m glad I have walled an office, all the better to muffle the uncontrollable sounds that came out of my mouth.

10. toooldforthis says:

In honor of you defiling Ash Wednesday, UC, may I be the first to say:

“I decided that as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.”

(Does this earn me the Twi-nerd of the day award?)

• JustGoWithIt says:

Ha ha, I am with you. I am re-reading Twilight for the millionth time right now. Not the whole thing, just working up to the reveal, and am at that part right now.

• natteringyeahrobber says:

The words Rob and defiling/defile work so well together.

11. sharon says:

Rob in a details magazine shoot and this song, lethal. He is killing me! And now I have to go to work with this song and picture in my mind all day! Girls, this is cruel! Ash Wednesday will never be the same.

I too was a little confused about hump day for a long while. It still makes me giggle a little! Kinda llike seeing Rob doing his glitter lube modeling!! And that smirk…gah!

With English being not my motherlanguage I am absolutely grateful for this letter.
    Thank you soooo much UC for explaining me the meaning of Humpday…finally I saw the light…lol.

Basically every day since a year is Robhumpday for me
    I wanna hump him every day…nonstop… he rocked my world and keeps on rocking it.. hard!

And the WFE-gif is my favourite since a couple of days ago! love it…

14. natteringyeahrobber says:

How bad is it that I’m more focused on the nasty looking grout in the RM scene? I mean, Rob is HOT of course, and even more hot/humpable when wet, but the nasty grout is bugging me. Seriously needs a spray with a 10% bleach solution, and I don’t love bleach, but Method Cucumber spray will NOT cut it in that situation. Gotta pull out the big bad chlorine-bomb when necessary. And it is so necessary.

Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t tell Rob to wait while I clean up the grout. I’d kiss him in sleazy motel bathroom (hell yah) just as I would in a 5 star hotel bathroom…I’d just prefer the latter.

• ladyofthemeadow says:

That grout mould really took the edge off the moment when I watched RM in the theatre. Ick.

• natteringyeahrobber says:

Oh bless you. I’m not alone. I can’t even watch that gif anymore, makes me sorta nauseous. I’m not even a neat freak (you should see my desk at work), but indoor mold/mildew repulses me. I lived very close to the ocean for awhile (usually foggy), in a lower level apartment that had very few windows. Fighting bathroom mildew was this constant battle. Mildew became the enemy, an obsession. I even had a dream where I was fighting this mildew beast monster thing…it wanted to turn me into one too..that’s when I knew it was time to move.

I know, I know, I should support Rob even when he’s near nasty mildewed walls, but I guess I’m a fair-grout fan that way. :)

• ladyofthemeadow says:

Just for the record, my fantasies of Rob do not include mouldy grout. A five star hotel… now we’re talking.

Mouldy grout is just gross.

Nat, maybe if you dream about dirty grout Rob will be there waiting for you!

• natteringyeahrobber says:

Gah! But I don’t want to think about icky black grout before bed…I’ll never get to sleep. Just thinking about it makes me want to clean my bathroom, right now. And I think I will, after I finish posting this. Dirty fingernails on my kids, who cares. BUT THERE WILL BE NO MILDEW IN MY GROUT.

But Dream Rob, WTF – where the hell have you been? Unless some of us are holding out on others (out of respect and courtesy for the less dream fortunate), hasn’t he been gone from all our dreams for weeks? Has anyone had a good Rob dream, or even mediocre Rob dream in the last 2 weeks?

Okay, so I did have a Robdream I didn’t tell you about.
            :( It was right after my last two so it’s still been awhile. I didn’t want to rub it in but felt convicted now that I kept it a secret, lol! We just had guacamole together so don’t worry!

15. RobsFan-tasy says:

Aaaahhh….Pretty pictures of the pretty (the Only) man…..*dreamy stare with dreammy sigh*

16. allryans says:

“Wednesday night is the night we usually make love.”

17. 3hboyshouse says:

When in doubt we must always go with the Junior high definition of things! Love the post UC!

18. alice_av says:

I save this page as in my favorites, so I can find the pretty in all gifs FAST

19. alice_av says:

Ay carumba indeed!! LOL

20. Janetrigs says:

WOW. Those old Twi gifs have come a long way. I feel like that was so long ago.

Sigh……….

21. JustGoWithIt says:

Holy crap that mouse popping out of the whole puppet hand trick? clip is hilarious.

I usually don’t read LTT, but today I did & unfortunately I don’t have the disque comment thing, so have to say it here:

well done ladies, really good POINT!

23. JustGoWithIt says:

I looked it up, HE IS TALKING ABOUT GLITTER LUBE!!! That is sooo much better than talking about a mouse popping out of a hole (excuse my previous terrible spelling with whole).

24. JustGoWithIt says:

For a laugh read the comments for “The Vamp”. Really.

• roslynselene says:

LMAO, I read those last year and this comment is still my fav: “What I really wanted was an ice-cold penis in my needy vag, so I put it in the fridge. I put it in the fridge, and it froze to my labia for an hour. Mind you, I CAME LIKE A GEISER, but it was very awkward to explain to my dog.” Ahhh, too funny. *tear*

ACK! NSFW….but LMAO!

I personally like:
      “I’m used to having sex with corpses, but this just makes the experience so much more enjoyable.”

• JustGoWithIt says:

Sorry, I should have labeled it NSFW. If you got caught looking online for dildos at work that would be um…depends how pervy your boss is. I work from home (although I have had the morning off), so I wasn’t thinking.

• RobsFan-tasy says:

@ NYR about Dream Robert…

Ummm….HELL YEAH!! I dream about him all the time!!! Shizz he’s moved into my dream word and set up camp!!
        As fifty, as characters in my novel, as red carpet Rob, Hell girls I could tell you dreams I’ve had that would curl your toes!!!

• natteringyeahrobber says:

I AM WAITING. For you to post all about said dreams. I’m going to go disinfect my bathroom now (just in case Rob shows up before DH gets home) then I’ll check back.

What always cracks me up about those is the girls that buy multiples for each vamp, and a warm one for Jake. Do they really have no imagination? One should be sufficent! lol

25. JustGoWithIt says:

I couldn’t find the glitter lube, and I really cannot spend any more time on it :(

26. roslynselene says:

I used to think it was like a universal day everyone had sex. And then when I used to listen to 102.7 (KIIS FM), every Wednesday they’d send some dude to go hump statues and that confused me even more. But when I found out the real meaning, I had realized my mind was too dirty to think of a logical meaning to “hump day”. Oh well. :D

27. maggie says:

So I guess I must have the mind of a jr high school boy because, as long as Rob is the hump-ee and and I am the hump-er, every day is hump day in my book. Yeay for a week full of Wednesdays!

I’m at work and I’m not able to post a gif, but maybe someone can find this one (one of my favorites): It’s from, I think, a rehearsal duing the filming of Twilight. Rob is at the piano and does some weird standing up and sitting down thing. When it’s played as a gif, it drives me totally insane with lust!! Someone hunt for it, please. (nat, sounds like an assignment for you, huh?).

Oh and Moon and UC: LOVE you! The Muddy Waters song combined with Rob gifs = yummy yum yum.

• natteringyeahrobber says:

LOL> Althought it must seem like I google Rob images for a living, I do not. I mean, I do, just don’t get paid for it. Well, I sort of get paid for it, in that I sometimes do it while at work.

Sorry, couldn’t find that gif. I’ll look more after I do some lame, boring billable stuff, though! :)

• Susiecueablelovesrob says:

I know exactly which gif you’re talking about – I have the very same thoughts everytime I see it……..although I cant’t find it now……..but it’s so HOT! (he’s climbing over the pianostool while still holding his hands on the piano, right?)

• maggie says:

YES! That’s the one. I’ve been looking for even a still shot and I can’t find one. Sort of fits in with the hump day theme, now that I think of it.

I seem to be spending more and more time at work googling Rob. Totally normal, I think… Just need to convince the higher ups that it is, if they ever find out!

• natteringyeahrobber says:

Hopefully this link will post. I currently bill at $190/hr & I spent about 10 minutes on this so…$32 please. Or, nevermind, this is pro bono.

• maggie says:

Nat: I knew you could do it! But so fast?? Wow. You need to up your billable rate. Now, thanks to you, I have that hot little gif on my blackberry so whenever I feel like it, it can be hump day and I can just click Rob humping that piano bench and pretend that it’s me! Just tell me where to send the $32 – well worth it.

Sorry, but one of those bothersome nonRobgoogling issues came up at work to annoy me and take up some of my precious Robtime, or I would have responded sooner.

• natteringyeahrobber says:

yah, too bad i get paid only a snall fraction of my billable rate…most of the billings go to the already loaded management here.

oh well! but great gif, thanks for suggesting i find it!

That was awesome Nat! I love that he’s still all awkard and wonky but totally smexy!!

• natteringyeahrobber says:

I know – great gif, even if 2 other women are in it (clowns to the left, jokers to the right, here rob is, stuck in the middle…). I’ll just mentally photoshop them out though, and put myself in place as the piano bench. What the heck is he doing, and furthermore, who cares? He’s hot! Thanks to Maggie for remembering this gem!!!

• maggie says:

Who knows what he’s actually doing. Some kind of dorky Rob move a la the glitter lube had whack-a-doodle thing he does with his hands in that other gif. This move however includes something that looks like some sort of (dare I say the word) “thrusting” – albeit, again, in a dorky Rob sort of way, which makes it ever so steamy, hot and down right smexy. Because it’s Rob.

And yes. The clown and the joker must definitely be cropped out.

28. Brenn says:

Thanks UC and Moon for the Rob love…. Just what I needed on this challenging day. :/

Living in Robland is so much easier than RL. So much.

29. roslynselene says:

Saw this vid today at Robsessed and I leave you with this, ladies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tm6vygRzHo&feature=player_embedded

great lyrics – “say you love me like a hobo” – LOL

and “i love you…yah i know it’s creepy” – FTW!

30. ZephyerSky says:

OK will someone way more talented than I am put that song on a video with GIFs? Then email it to me. Thanks.

31. pukesten says:

today is the first day in about 2 weeks that i checked robsessed and to be honest after a few minutes i thought meh can’t be bothered and pressed the little x in the corrner. (maybe it had to do with that grainy black and white video of robert and a certain other person oot and aboot in vancouver – no i’ll never be over it) but then i checked ltr and that twilight gif of rob in the suit at prom just died me, i seriously forgot he’s that ridiculously good looking, those gifs are a good refresher course though!

32. Keisha says:

All kinds of sexay Rob and a dapper Dean in the last one. EPIC WIN!

33. RobsFan-tasy says:

I don’t know where I found it so I can’t post it here but one of My favorite gifs is when Ron and swmnbn are at the piano and she acts like a 3 years old banging on the keys. *gag* What I like about it is the way he slooowly grins and looks up at the camera. THAT smile sats so vera vera vera much and suggests a heck of alot more *WEG*

Sweet Sweet Roberto!! You are just all kinds of WIN!!

Anybody here read the fae fever series?? if so, Are we sure Rob isn’t V’Lain in RL?????

• maggie says:

gf: I don’t think I know this gif. You’ll have to find it. Also where is this fae fever series? Is it a fanfic?

I haven’t forgotten that I promised you an email about something. Hopefully later tonight.

• RobsFan-tasy says:

Maggie, Fae fever is currently in print and available at target and wal-mart. look where the Twilight books are sold. I';m always here so you can e-mail when eva ya gos the time BB. I have the gif I spoke of I just don’t know how to share it with ya’ll. :(

@ROS re; ron *gasp and cringe* ftw! LOL

Is this it?

http://oi54.tinypic.com/2j5dytt.jpg (don’t know if it will work – I never know until they post!)

off to check out fae fever

34. RobsFan-tasy says:

GAH!!! Oh the Horror!!!! I mis-spelled his name!!! *Slaping my self repeatedly* Oh the Shame!!
    *hangs head in shame*

Dear ROB
    please forgive me for this error! I just jizzy type every time I think about you and try to express it.

35. RobsFan-tasy says:

Oh and BTW here’s one dream I had about ROB a couple days ago:

He pulls up in a limo at a red carpet event. Looking FINE in a suit, tie, cuff links the whole 9 BBez! He had on his ray-bans, Clean shaven but with is wild sex hair just a rockin it! *giggle Squeee* Camera’s are a flashin, Rob’s got the smile, the thumb bite, the lip bite ALL of it goin ON! He takes off the shades and he’s chattin everybody up. Just being Rob!

Scene changes,…he’s standing on the side lines backstage. Lookin OH so Very Fine! Cool as a cucumber! Oddly enough he has this “I am the shit” calmness about him and somehow I’m aware that something is very different about him. You can feel the excitement. Everyone is whispering and talking about Rob.

Just as the lights go dim, Rob lights a cigarette and a spot light hits the stage. He very Calmly puts his shades on, takes a drag off his cigarette and the exhaled smoke hits the spot light. The room falls deathly silent. You can hear an audible gasp as he steps forward and then nothing but deafening silence.He walks very calmly, taking his time, across the stage, smokin the whole way. He’s sure of him self, confident, oozing sex appeal. Everyone is there to see him and he knows it. He stops at the podium and makes that face where he’s trying Not to smile and it looks like he’s sucking in his cheeks, then He slowly reaches up, with his long elegant fingers, and takes off his shades, Rob looks up directly into the cameras, they zoom in on his face and in a very commanding voice Rob says, “I AM Fifty Shades”

*giggles* the rest is private*snickers*

That’s pretty frickin awesome!

• RobsFan-tasy says:

yes ever since this A’dork’able man took over my life My mind, whether asleep or awake, has been a non stop Robland, Robporn Fantasy land (hence the username)that just keeps *snickers* giving and giving. I got no brakes ppl and It’s ALL Rob’s fault!!!

Dear Robert,
        THANK YOU!!!! LMAO see you in my dreams gorgeous!
        Laters Baby
        Always your girl,
        RF

• natteringyeahrobber says:

n-i-c-e. 50 shades press conference. i’m not really media – my badge would day “LTR Poster” – that would get me front row seats, right?

see, *this* is the type of dream i am in need of, not some dumb dream where i am lost in a giant hospital and cannot find my way out!

• natteringyeahrobber says:

nice! 50 shades press conference. i’m not really media – my badge would day “LTR Poster” – that would get me front row seats, right?

36. enviro says:

Thank you thank you thank you! You rock. Too boring to figure out anything funny to say, just sending you the love.

37. Pammy says:

Thank you!!! This post rocks!! Back to loving on some Rob!! And that WFE gif is delish! Especially with Muddy Waters in the background! UC, you rock girlfriend!!!

38. RobsFan-tasy says:

I had this dream and this was what started my foray into FF. It takes place in a very elegant white Hotel room after a public appearance. He’s wearing a charcoal grey tux but has removed the tie and unbuttoned the top 2 buttons on his shirt. Rob is sitting on the sofa with his head back and his eyes closed. (it’s already written in FF form cause I intend to use it in my story a little later so you all get a sneak preview :) )

It was late and he looked both tired and excited. I was worried my being here was keeping him from his rest. The girls and I had talked many times about how tired he looked and how we wished they’d just give him a break for a while, just give him time to be Edward the man. I didn’t want to contibute to his exhaustion. I wanted to stay, if nothing more than to just look at him, but I cared too much about the man. I sat my glass down and stood up. “You look so tired, I should leave and let you get some rest.” I said. With lightning fast reflexes he reached out and grabbed me gently by the wrist. Before I could fully turn to look at him he was standing in front of me, just a breath away. He was so close if I moved just a fraction of an inch I could lay my head on his chest. So close that if I raised my head I’d surely bump into his chin. I stood there frozen. I couldn’t breath, couldn’t think, couldn’t move. H te took a ragged shaky breath, “Stay'” he whispered. Surely I had just imagined that. Heard what I so desperately wanted to hear. My mind was racing, was this real? Was it another of my wild dreams induced by the magnifcence that was Edward Cullen? My legs started to tremble, my hands were shaking. Wake up! My mind screamed. I felt his hand release my wrist and slide gently, slowly up my arm in the softest caress. When it reached my shoulder he stopped, his thumb brushing lightly back and forth, “please stay,” he whispered as he kissed the top of my head. His lips lingered there waiting for a reply. I sensed that his eyes were scrunched up fearing my reply would not be what he wanted to hear. I swallowed the lump in my throat that I knew was my heart but it wouldn’t go down. I couldn’t speak. I nodded my agreement and he seemed to sigh in relief. He placed his hand on the side of my face and kissed my temple. “Thank you,” he said in a breathy whisper. I wasn’t sure if he was talking to me or to God.

• natteringyeahrobber says:

“Surely I had just imagined that.” – yes, just yes. I have a feeling too that if I ever meet The Pretty, I’ll never believe it ever happened.

Nice work, Robs-Fantasy – steamy is always good – be sure to post a link when your FF is up! :)

39. RobsFan-tasy says:

@NYR it is up BB. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6760320/1/
    I’m working on capter six as we speak and it should be up by tomorrow at this time.

40. RobsFan-tasy says:

try this one NYR: i may have given you the wrong one. i’m still learning :)

Got it! Will start that tonight!!! Thanks :)

thanks!!

• natteringyeahrobber says:

hey! RobsFan-tasy ! i just need to tell you that I nearly spit my wine out when I read “I’d never admit it, though the author of Twilight, Stephanie Meyer had nearly let it slip, that she, my “entourage” and myself were seriously addicted to their blogs. They were my “fix”.

LOVED this. :) Totally fun FF (and really, probably not far from the truth – EPOV rocks), thanks again for sharing. Now on to Ch. 3!

• RobsFan-tasy says:

AWW NAT Thank You!!! *BLUSHING* Your comment has me smiling so big my eyes have disappeared!! :D Your too sweet.
        BTW word of advice for chapter three…do not eat or drink anything at EPOV *you have been warned *giggle**
        editing chapter 6. it’ll be up tonight.

41. RobsFan-tasy says:

Yep it works. Takes you right to Chapter one.

Waiting In The Twilight by DeltaDawnsDreams

42. MsLiss8 says:

Oh wow does anyone know where to get the Water for Elephants dvd?
    anyone..?

hhhaaa :-)

43. natteringyeahrobber says:

Last night there was a really easy question on Jeopardy – “this actor rec’d a Teen Choice award for Remember Me, not Twilight”. I mean, ridiculously e-a-s-y.

Of course, none of the 3 contestants guessed correctly. 2 had no idea and 1 guessed “Rob Patterson” – WTF. My DH was watching with me and jokingly yelled “LOSERS!” at the television.