Enter the Wu… and the Rob

Vancouver just continues to keep providing the gems… besides just giving us actual updates on what’s happening and the random paparazzi picture you continue to keep taking the most amazing fan  photos. First, we got this hum dinger (yes, hum dinger) with the most amazing creep eyes in the background and now we have THIS jewel to add to the crown…

Yes, this is you english boy Robert Pattinson in a….. WU TANG hoodie. Yes, WU TANG as in Wu Tang Clan as in Ol Dirty Bastard, RZA, Ghostface Killah, Raekwon, and Method Man among others, that Wu Tang clan.

After some very fond memories about High School and the Wu’s music, I got to thinking what could the acronym  C.R.E.A.M. stand for besides one of their most popular songs Cash Rules Everything Around Me which seems pretty appropriate for the bizzznaaass you’re in. Regardless here’s my list…

C.R.E.A.M.

• Carnivore Rob Enjoys All Meat
  • Carrying Rabies Everywhere Airlines Meander
  • Classy Rob Enjoys All Men
  • Complacent Rob Envies  Alex Meraz
  • Cruddy Rob Emaciated and Mangey
  • Cullen Rosealie Edward and Meyers (their accident law firm in Forks, WA)
  • Casting Rob Endangered All Men

Then I thought what if that C was really a K…. and this happened:

• Kristen Rules Everything Around Me

Heeeeeyyyyoooo! Up top! Preach?! Anyone? No? no…? Ok. So yea I could go on all day (or maybe like 20 minutes) about Wu Tang and how you should protect yo neck and about how after laughter comes tearzzz but I’m sure most of your audience probably don’t have that many fond Wu memories but I’ll go ahead and say this makes my Monday and is now in my folder of best fan photos to some day be posted in some sort of fan photo hall of fame.

Dolla Dolla Billz Yall!

Rob takes the bestest fan pictures ever right? What are your faves and what would you do if ever given the opp to pose with the Robster yourself?

Source: BreakingDawnMovie.org

Follow the jump for some C.R.E.A.M.

85 Responses to “Enter the Wu… and the Rob”

1. minuit_passe says:

Speaking of highschool, I suppose that’s where the hoodie comes from, via pitstop under the pile under the dust under TomStu’s bed. Though it would be funnier if it came from the closet (=touring car) of one of the folky Britpack.

2. guitargirl says:

Cloning Rob Ends All Marriages:)

3. natteringyeahrobber says:

Usually the cream I think of when I think of Rob (which is damn near most of the work day) is Prince’s Cream as in:

You’re so good, baby, there ain’t nobody better
    So you should never ever go by the letter
    (Never ever)
    You’re so cool, everything you do is success
    Make the rules, then break them all ’cause you are the best

Not to mention:

You’re so fine, you’re filthy cute and baby you know it.

Constant Robsessing Equals Altered Reality?

Not the cream I thought you were gonna go with ;)

• natteringyeahrobber says:

Well, I counsulted our trusty CleverBot again (figuring things might be different on Monday) and was told:

Me: Will RFM meet Rob soon.
        CB: I do not know, do you like the bass?
        Me: RFM loves the bass.
        CB: Heavy on the bass?

So there you have it, RFM. All you need to do is like the bass.

• natteringyeahrobber says:

LOL. Well, I’m pretty sure Prince was insinuating THAT kind of cream. Video makes no reference to milk product, anyhow. :)

4. Katie S says:

Stop. This is the best fan photo of him EVER. I just… you can’t… *blink* *blinkblinkblink*

Love Wu Tan!!!!

Come over
    Rob
    Eat me
    And
    Me eats YOU!

If I ever get a chance to pose with thePretty I’m gonna need someone to move the stone statue (me) away afterward. IF this opportunity comes with a side of K, I soo want to stand between them and throw my arms around her with a huge smile. you know, show some contrast or something.

• roslynselene says:

LMAO! Doooo it. If I had the balls (which I don’t) I’d tell them: “If you guys end up bitchfacing in my photo, I swear to god we’re gonna be here all day!” And then, they’d have the biggest and cheesiest fake smile in fan photo history.

• LatersBaby says:

That would be the best pic EVAR. Especially if, for a moment, she realizes she needs a hug and gets a warm look on her face. F-it…THAT should be the goal of any fan photo.

Any pic where I can see Rob(live) is great and if he smiles on top of it…then me is done and my world is complete!

Rob smiling=check
    Rob in beanie=check
    Rob being THE C.R.E.A.M=check
    Mel in a very…dirty mood…licking CREAM=check

Cause Rob exists around me!!!

8. Blackgirl Twihard says:

*OFFICIALLY BROKENDOWN* Meth & Rob on a Monday!
    I love it!

While everybody else wants to do him…I just wanna sit him down and chitchat about music… he likes all the ish from my era! WTF he had to be like in grade school…That interview had the 2nd “bump-n-grind” reference I’ve heard him make!

I swear he KNOWS how to rope us in !!!SMH!!

9. Janetrigs says:

Bless you

Cause Rob Encounters Are Magical!

So Please Rob, make it happen for me! <3

11. kt says:

Seriously… I don’t know what he could do to make me want him any more than I already do. But I’m sure he will find a way. Such a tease.

12. roslynselene says:

Hmmm, if I had a chance to pose with Rob (and I was pissed drunk), I’d leg hitch him and give him bunny ears with my fingers. Random, yes.:)

13. roslynselene says:

Oh and I was a little second hand embarrassed when I saw Rob wearing the Wutang hoodie. LMAO What a fanboy. You don’t see me walking around with his name (or face) on my shirt. Lol

14. Maggie says:

Canoodling Rob Evokes Angelical Moment.

15. Maggie says:

If I had a chance to take a picture with Rob, my main objective would be to remain on my feet and try not to drool.

We better have somebody with us who is at least mobile!! hehe

• Maggie says:

We need to bring a totally disinterested 4th party. Preferably someone strong who can lift 3 drooling women off the floor at one time. Oh wait. Make that 2 drooling women. Ros is going to be busy leg-hitching Rob. :)

I’m bringing an able-bodied friend who will help drag us out…as long as J. Rathbone isn’t there. If he shows up we’re gonna have a problem. I don’t think Ros’s little sis will be able to handle all of us!

• roslynselene says:

LMAO, I think I can manage not collapsing on the floor. Lol My sister, though, she’s one to be careful with. When we watched the Leno interview last week, she was losing her shit which was odd considering she’s not like that. I had to tell her to calm down and that if we ever met Rob, I was gonna have to tie her up and throw her in the backseat of the car. So now RFM’s friend and I are going to have to take care of two paralyzed women and one crazy teenage girl. Lol! This will be fun regardless of what happens. Let’s just not end up in prison.

“Let’s just not end up in my prison.”

Let me tell you about the time I went to a little place called the WFE set. I accidentally drove a little too far onto a dirt road. It was really dark people! And had to sweet talk our way out of trespassing! The guard was super nice to us all day, not nice enough to get Rob to come out even when we were they only 3 out there! But whatev, the moral is…I think we’ll be okay!

• roslynselene says:

Haha! But are you sure you’re gonna be able to sweet talk our way out of getting restraining orders against us? Lol, I don’t think it’ll be necessary but who knows. Just practice your puppy eyes and I think we’ll be okay at convincing the police we are not crazy and that Rob is the crazy one for getting restraining orders against us. ;)

I think if I stick to sweet talking Rob we’ll be good! Who am I kidding? Like I’ll be able to talk!!

16. lovehigh says:

O.k. this is off topic – sorry… =(

I was reading the WE interview and he said about his character in Cosmopolis that he’s supposed to be a “master of the universe” type. Hmmm… maybe we’re not the only ones who think Eric is like Fifty. …just sayin’!

• roslynselene says:

Yup it’s very fifty-like. Speaking of Cosmopolis, I finished reading it this last Saturday (I started reading it in January but I left it and I hate leaving books unread). Anywho, I can definitely see Rob in this role. The book lost me a couple of times but it was very interesting. And it’s very weird. I also wonder if they’re gonna keep the part where this girl pours little drops of Vodka on his manly bits and then licks it off. :P Hmmm? Or when he strips down to nothing on the street along with others for a movie scene. I sure do hope to see this! :D

• roslynselene says:

He likes the rough stuff too. Like asking his lover to taser him.

He said, “Stun me. I mean it. Draw the gun and shoot. I want you to do it, Kendra. Show me what if feels like. I’m looking for more. Show me something I don’t know. Stun me to my DNA. Come on, do it. Click the switch. Aim and fire. I want all the volts the weapon holds. Do it. Shoot it. Now.”
      O.O

• Maggie says:

So 50shades. So loving it.

• lovehigh says:

Ooh, I’m so excited! Totally Fifty. Rob will be so hot in this. I have to read this book!!

• roslynselene says:

I have the pdf version. I can email it to you if you’d like.

• Maggie says:

Can you email it to me? Robsfuturemate has my email address.

Last night “The Fly” was on. (The version with Jeff Goldbum and Geena Davis). Now I normally think that one time is enough to see this movie, but I noticed that it was directed by Cronenberg. Putting aside the super grossness, I paid particular attention to the direction and it was awesome. He doesn’t hold back. I’m thinking the more “interesting” parts of Cosmopolis that I’ve heard about may make the cut. I can see why Rob was thrilled to work with him.

• Maggie says:

A thumbs down for a pdf version?? wft? Is someone outther an “anti-pdf-er”?

• roslynselene says:

Sure I’ll ask her for you email and send it as soon as I can. :) Oh someone out there hates me today. I’m the only one with the thumbsdown. Yay! I’m the LTR bitch of the day. Yeah, Idk but I feel special.

• MidnightCougar says:

I <3 you darlin' & I still owe you an e-mail. Geez, I'm slack, but life is CRAZY busy! Pdf of what, exactly?

• lovehigh says:

I just gave you a thumbs down to keep it going so you’ll continue to feel special. =) Just trying to be funny here!!

• roslynselene says:

@MC, yes, I’ve been waiting for your email since…last week! Lol It’s okay hun, I know life gets crazy.:) Oh, I’m talking about the PDF version of Cosmopolis. I want to share it with all of you who are willing to read it so that you guys can help me understand wtf happened in the end. I’m still not really sure what happened.

@lovehigh Thanks! I’m so touched. Is there a bitch crown or a shirt I could wear today? ;)

• kristen's bestie says:

RS – could you send it to me please? kek665@yahoo.com. THX!!

• MidnightCougar says:

@Ros, I’m e-mailing you a right now & would love a pdf of Cosmopolis. Thanks luv.

• MidnightCougar says:

He is going to be so amazing in this movie! Such a powerful persona for Rob to play & he will be super SEXY! Here are a few HOT Cosmopolis Wallpapers. Enjoy :) xo MC

17. Cath says:

I am loving smiley Rob there and his Wu Tang love showing there, but I also know that these women (they posted their ages) sat next to Rob and K’s table for over 4 hours and that they met him already at the movie theatre last week as well. Apparently their photo with him didn’t work out then, so some new ‘running into’ him was required. I’m like, do whatever you want, but what bothers me that they go about acting like it’s a total coincidence…It’s really not…’Oh Rob, what a coincidence, it’s totally fate us meeting you here again after following every move of you…’ They’re lucky Rob’s so nice…

I understand wanting to meet him, love to read about some cute fan encounters, but I’m not into semi-stalking…

• southernbelle says:

I agree Cath. I’m Robsessed but I have some dignity! I don’t want to look desperate in front of Rob, even though I am really desperate to meet him. It’s a good thing that Rob is very nice, maybe too nice for his own good sometimes.

18. MidnightCougar says:

“Casting Rob Endangered All Men.” LMAO, very nice.

I think what’s so great is how every fan that meets Rob comments on how he is so gracious & genuinely nice. I would love to meet Rob just to see this: http://s581.photobucket.com/albums/ss259/RobsessedBLOG/gifs/?action=view&current=tumblr_libvwft4xV1qaq81co1_500.gif
    His smile & laugh warms my heart. So adorable.

19. Perfectdate says:

I understood so little of this post today, it is shocking. Apparently I am old. And unhip. Why couldn’t it have been a Run DMC sweatshirt? Maybe SaltnPepa?

• natteringyeahrobber says:

Don’t worry, it’s OK to be old/er (I am) and hip to be square (or at least it is not too frowned upon in these parts). I’d prefer Run DMC over Wu-Tang, but that’s just me. I am less “Dollar, dollar bill y’all” and more

This speech is my recital, I think it’s very vital
      To rock (a rhyme), that’s right (on time)
      It’s Tricky is the title, here we go…

• Blackgirl Twihard says:

Something tells me he likes the 80s rappers too! He seems to just like good music…he’s such an old soul :0)

• natteringyeahrobber says:

Well, if Rob hasn’t yet found Run DMC (and you are right, he probably has), I’d love to be the one to introduce him. Lyrics in It’s Tricky would probably resonate with him:

I ain’t lyin’, girls be cryin’ cos I’m on TV
          They even bother my poor father cos he’s down with me

LOL, poor Dick.

• Perfectdate says:

You rock, and your comment doubly rocks, and now I have itunes up listening to It’s Tricky, which our dance team did a performance to at a pep rally. I think I even remember some of the moves. Ahhh, memories.
        And I just remembered Rob wore a beastie boys tshirt at one point, so there’s hope for him yet re: awesome 80s music.

• natteringyeahrobber says:

I ended up listening to It’s Tricky again last night, too. I totally forgot about Penn and Teller being in that video – memories, exactly. If you look on Youtube, there are lots of comments from younger kids declaring their love for Run DMC. Awesome.

And speaking of pep rallies, last week I had an image of a LTR cheer squad. Now that image is of LTR cheerleaders dancing around to It’s Tricky with Rob as sole audience member. Bring it On meets LTR, yes!

20. Cath says:

Feel free to kick my behind ladies after this long ass comment… ;-)

For some unknown reason – erm, let’s go with that – I have been feeling a need, especially these past days, to stand up for your honour slash virtue (hehe) in the online universe. From Huffington Post to semi-stalking, it’s too much. I know you didn’t ask me to, let alone employed me (any time, I’m not half bad), but I’m already feeling the strain. I’m giving up. Yep. Sorry. I hope you can keep your disappointment within bounds. I let myself down too. It hurts me more. You catch my drift. So…

Ahem…

I asked the Huffington Post dudes/dudettes/whatever to reconsider a wonderful interview with you they’re featuring right now with the catching headline: ‘Is Robert Pattinson settling down with Kristen Stewart?’ Even just hanging out at some random non Rob sites I frequent I couldn’t outrun a banner with a link to that EPIC interview in which you allegedly bared your soul. Never has there been a moment I wished I had the power to take sites offline, but there it was. Freedom of press be damned!

What? You’re telling me you don’t remember giving such an interview? To the world famous Style Magazine? No? Well, colour me surprised.

You of course shared with us that even in Vanity Fair you were misquoted. If that’s true, I have a feeling me giving up is the right thing to do. I’m fighting windmills. So no, I can’t be your volunteer publicist. I would end up in a strait jacket. And because I’m just a volunteer and you don’t know crazy ol’ me, you probably wouldn’t even visit me in the ‘hospital’.

No, no…it’s okay, you don’t have to pretend Rob, I know you wouldn’t. I can handle the truth.

So either employ me, because I can’t do this alongside my day job which is in media – I’m one of those annoying peeps who sit across you at those press junkets – or let me go. Yes, sigh, tell me about it. So I’m sorry for being in that field too, I do apologize for all of the *censored* out there. It’s bad, I know. I know too well. And I’m not even incl. the gossip rags out there. So um, yeah…

*awkward pause*

Friends?

Sincerely,

Cath aka Donna Quijot

• drsaka says:

Okay, Donna Quixote!

• southernbelle says:

Preach it!

Well I want to tag along with you Cath because I think we sort of went to school for the same thing :). I read that article you mentioned, all I could think of was the fact that it didn’t sound like his “voice.”

People seem to just want to cash in on Rob, these mags, rags and whatever, they don’t give a rip if what they print is the absolute truth or total lie.

• LatersBaby says:

Amen!

☻/ Hi, hater! :D ;)
      /▌
      / \

Srsly, what’s up with that?! I mean they probably know you’re a Nonsten(whatev) but do they know you use to be the biggest shipper out there! She really was people!!!

PS- let it go TDer. She’s not hurting anyone with her comments. They are her opinions!

Oh, back to your question. Anything with me on video asking Rob questions is so not gonna happen!!!

• roslynselene says:

I am Nonsten, hear me HAAAAAATE. Yeah, I was a HARDcore shipper, I was *this* close to making a Robsten vid. (Can you hear the sarcasm?) Lmao

Hmmm, someone who’s brave enough to put their face out there should ask some funny questions. *looks at Moon and UC*

• roslynselene says:

I saw some of the vids posted and I spy a Rob-Unicorn. :D They exist!!!

• natteringyeahrobber says:

I’m with RFM. They want me to send in a video of myself, looking all doofus like, asking questions about a movie that isn’t even out yet? Um. No. What is left to ask about a movie that hasn’t been released yet?

Here’s the only question I’ve been able to come up with:

Uh, Reese, when Rob asks you jump off a train with him, you f’ing JUMP. Don’t ask questions, just do it. Make sure you grab his waist when you jump off too so there can be a scene where you guys are rolling around in a field. What’s wrong with you? It’s Rob, it doesn’t get better. You want to wait until you are 39 to figure that out, fine, but don’t say I didn’t tell you!

“How high, sir?” ;)

• natteringyeahrobber says:

Exactly RS. Exactly. Too bad you were not cast in the role of Marlena. “Hell Yes, Jacob, what took you so long. No need to push me twice. So….we’ll be making out in this cornfield…in t-minus 15 seconds….you brought protection right? “

• natteringyeahrobber says:

Ok I thought of a few more.

For Reese: Heard you were getting married. Did you ever think about calling off the engagement and catching the next flight to Tahiti with Rob? Don’t say no, I won’t believe you. It’s OK. We are here for you. Hugs.

For Rob: Did Christoph’s sexual animal energy make you nervous?

For Christoph: Bowline or Slip Knot? When? Where?