War between UC & Moon

One question Moon & I get quite often from people asking us about our experience blogging together for 3.5 years is if we ever disagree or fight.* I know that hearing the answer “yes” might make you sad like learning your two mommies don’t always get along (wait what? Mommies? I mean hot girls you have a crush on), but I’m sorry to break it to you, we do fight. And when we fight it can get pretty mean. It’s like an all-out war. A video battle. On Facebook. Where our grandmas can see. With weird videos of you. And ROBSTEN of course.

The other week I’m happy err sad to say I started it. It began with posting one of those embarrassing Rob’s hands videos I talked about the other week on Moon’s wall.

She retaliated with the comment “mooveeeees” after posting this video, hoping to shame me into submission:

I wasn’t having it. I responded back:

this isn’t embarrassing AT ALL. I’m gonna highlight this shizz so it’s expands across my entire timeline

DOUBLE THUMBS UP

DINO HAIR

Which only got us started. I shot back that I hoped Moon would make me a Rob vid for my birthday. And she threw out a good one: Van Morrison + ROBSTEN to which I responded “THERE’S NO OTHER SOUNDTRACK ACCEPTABLE FOR ROBSTEN’S LOVE.

And then came the big one. Yep. Moon put the “evidence of ROBSTEN” video on my wall (this was the 5/17 evidence, not to be confused with last week’s Cannes evidence) and this is the conversation:

I think our fight ended in a tie with both of us vowing to get the other back some day soon. I spent the weekend catching up on all the latest ROBSTEN EVIDENCE videos in preparation for our next battle.

Yours in love & war,
UnintendedChoice

Tell me you have a Twi-friend that you can embarrass by spamming them with great Twi videos on Facebook from time to time. EVERYONE NEEDS THAT FRIEND IN LIFE!!!!

*no one has actually ever asked us this. Sad

13 Responses to “War between UC & Moon”

1. GMB says:

Which 5/17 video? I think I missed that one…

2. chochang says:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mark Zuckerberg for, without him, we all wouldn’t be here. So ya, thanks Facebook. It’s like things have come full circle for you Bunny and Noreen UC and Moon.

3. Justsayin says:

Side hugging and close talking constitutes a relationship? And they were perched quite obviously by the edge of the building. Guess Summit decided it was time to get some publicity. Campaigning hard for that best kiss buzz.

• onemoreorless says:

You. are. so. right! Well… I think.

• MariaCecilia says:

Considering that they won the damn thing (MTV Best Kiss Award) several times, while only pretending they’re going to kiss in public, I’d say they don’t have to do anything for Summit anymore by now…

4. SisterPenguin says:

Since I have no FB Twifriend to stalk *sigh* I’m now a true LTR convert.
    So much to read, view, giggle-snort before November!

5. twiprof says:

your fights are just too funny….thanks for sharing!

6. BrookeLockart says:

My annoying comment made it! <3

7. MariaCecilia says:

This is why I’m not on Facebook. Duh.

8. MariaCecilia says:

Oh, and I finally got a copy of Premiere magazine with the Rob interview on Cosmopolis, and he mentioned the occasion when he was learning to surf and “feeling more silly than usual”, when he discovered paparrazzi hanging out taking pictures on some rocks. So he was actually running towards them to deal with them in those pictures we saw, but they scampered off before he got there, which he guessed was lucky or he might have come to blows with them. (sorry for the wordiness)

Anyways, this will be my new strategy: hang out around Rob when he’s half naked and embarrassed, pretend to take pictures and wait for him to tackle me!! Yay!

• GoWithIt says:

I got caught up in the moment with you there MariaCecilia. Imagine half naked Rob running towards you. You want to run away out of stalking embarrassment, but you also want him to tackle you. “Oh shit MariaCecilia, he’s actually coming. He’s half naked slow-mo running this way! WHAT SHOULD WE DO?!” “Let’s let him tackle us”

9. GoWithIt says:

All those videos are embarrassing in a Facebook posting scenario. You two have been truly desensitized.