Hi this is reality, have we met?
Dear Rob Fans-
This is fake.
I mean have you all learned nothing from THE great Facebook debacle of ’08 or from the poor girls over at The Fan Project (protecting the world from fake Robert Pattinsons)? Learn from the ones who have gone before you and got fooled by fake Rob’s and figured out that gulliable really IS in the dictionary… if not I’ve put together this handy little check list that shows you the things that should have tipped you off as to the realness of this myspace…
1. The HUGE “Official Myspace” banner at the top. Cause he had the time or chops to make that? Enjoy the font though, looks familiar. 😀
2. His location is listed as: Beverly Hills, CA. No he does not live in the 90210, I’m sure the 12 yr old who made this thinks that all movie stars live in “glamorous” Beverly Hills. They do not.
3. He has a music player with HIS two songs from the Twilight soundtrack.
4. He has a Giydget and and Eventful for crying out loud… why in the world would the real Rob care what city you want to see him in or to post random Twilight videos and ringtones? If I didn’t know better I’d say ‘Rob’ worked in social media marketing on the side.
5. He “blogs” about that fan contest and then gives out an address to send him fan letters. Attention whore!
7. His profile pic is an official image! DUH!
8. The kicker and the ‘should have known better’ he includes WALLPAPERS and AIM icons of himself
9. His top friends include people like: Selena Gomez and Amanda Bynes and Zac Efron. He is a 22 yr old man not a 10 yr old girl who watches Wizards of Waverly Place
Seriously people. He will never have any sort of social networking site and if he does you will not find it.
Now read a book or something, geez.
Your older, wiser “sister”/fan
Tags: , 90210, Crazy Fans, Duh, Facebook, fake social media profiles, MySpace, Rob Pattinson, robert pattinson, social media, Twilight, Zac Efron
« Did you and your sister really perform in London last night or am I just totally reading into a rumor I heard because I'm so desperate for news of you? | Pass this letter along to Sam Bradley »