The British are HERE!

Dear Robbie-

Now I know why it stopped raining in LA today. The clouds parted and the sun broke. You had arrived.

Welcome back! X’s and O’s!

PS Next time you’re going to Rodeo please let me know and I’ll meet you there, we can hit the Brighton Coffee shop.

Sources:
Valerie and Angie in the comments
Rob Pattinson Life / Pattinson Life

100 Responses to “The British are HERE!”

1. Nataliae says:

Rob’s outfit = Yummy

Hair’s looking good, too. Wow. Good to have’m back.

2. robzilla says:

Flight from Charlotte to LAX – $255
    Hotel room – $150 a night
    PRACTICING making babies with Rob- PRICELESS

I’ve already got the kiddos. Been there, done that.

This man makes me seriously think about leaving my husband and stalking him.

3. robzilla says:

Current Playlist – Kings of Leon “Sex on fire”

Yum

4. 244RobP says:

teeee heeeee! Swoon! Nice to see you back, babe!

5. JBell says:

@robzilla – Current playlist: Kings of Leon | Be Somebody

“Taking to the floor with the reach to the sky, I loosen my tie, I loosen my tie…
    I shake it your way, I shake it your way and I say you can’t get enough, now you can’t get enough…”

6. FutureMrsPattinson says:

That is me in pic #2. I’m in the car stalking him. I mean….. no that’s right, stalking.

7. Jena says:

I posted this under “The British are coming” but now that the British is here I thought I’d post it here to incase anyone misses it over there.
    Am I making any sense? LOL!
    Here’s a tidbitty for the ditty.

Because I’m a recording ho, you gals might also want to set your dvrs for these shows for coverage:

Access Hollywood
    E! News
    E! Daily 10
    Extra
    The Insider
    Entertainment Tonight
    Inside Edition
    TV Guide’s Hollywood 411

They always have big Oscar coverage shows the next day.

and Jay Leno and Ellen always send someone to the red carpet to talk to the stars and then they feature it on their show.

I’ll record all and am happy to send in clips b/c I have a dvd recorder and I can rrriippp em! (ok maybe I should reword that, LOL!)

8. robzilla says:

I’m back again, pathetic. ;-p

@Jbell – No I can’t get enough. Good song

@Jena – LMAO! You can Riiiip ’em.

9. debs says:

lots of love in the air! i’m lovin’ Robert especially his hair yay! and i’m lovin’ all the posts.
    xoxoxo!
    xoxoxo!
    xoxoxo!

p.s. current playlist: no air by jordin sparks

10. Genevieve says:

OMG- LOVE love love the hair! Cant’ wait to see him at the Oscars! Just can’t wait! (hyperventilating)

Playlist- ‘Take me Out’ Franz Ferdinand

11. JBell says:

@Jena – You’re killin me today, I love it! lol 😀 I can only record up to 2 shows at once with my DVR!

I looked last night and why on earth do I not have the TV Guide Channel!? I mean, don’t these people know how important these things are!? Out of, oh let me see… 1500 channels, I have no TV Guide Channel.

Dear Brighthouse Communications,

What in the hell is this “Zap2It” channel?! Why do I need 150 channels of music that I don’t listen to? Why am I paying for every possible available channel of HBO/Showtime/Cinemax/Starz?? I’m paying out the ass for TV programming and you can even be decent enough to give me the TV GUIDE CHANNEL!? Seriously. Get your priorites straight people… and quickly.

Disgusted,
    Jessica.

12. Jena says:

I’m sitting at my desk singing “Take Me Out”. I haven’t heard that one in a long time! Good choice!

13. Jena says:

No TV Guide channel? What is up with that? Maybe call up your cable provider and ask them if it’s available on a channel you might be bypassing. That is odd. How dare they! Don’t they know Rob is coming?! I mean geez!

14. Jena says:

If he is on the TV Guice channel I just hope to God that Joan Rivers is nice to him….oh wait, or is it now Joey Fatone and Lisa Rinne? OK whew, I about had a miocardial infarction!

15. JBell says:

@Jena – lmfao “a miocardial infarction!” And yes, it is Joey and Lisa – and hopefully if it’s Lisa to get the interview, she will be able to keep her over-collagenized lips and face out of the shot. That would just ruin everything.

16. Genevieve says:

@JBell- I agree about the lips- Ewwww! What are some people thinking?

@Jena- ‘miocardial infarction’ LMAO!

17. Jena says:

LOL JBell, let’s hope Joey talks to him.

AH WEE! I just got a call to update a mortgagee clause at work and his name was Edward! The stars are so aligning well this week! 🙂

18. brummielover says:

ok a bit off of the beaten path..but I just saw “How to Be” is being released in the states and the closest theatre (english spelling tee hee) is in D.C. and the FACT that I seriously contemplated the logistics of the 5 hour drive to DC just to watch this film has scared the you know what out of me! INTERVENTION!!!

19. Jena says:

Where do you go to find out what theaters it’s being released in? I may join you in needing that intervention, LOL!

20. JBell says:

@brummielover – It’s perfectly normal…ish. 🙂 When I first heard about Cinequest in San Jose, California I immediately researched how much it would be to fly there (from Florida mind you) just to see it. I have been looking forward to this film for almost 2 years now and I would pretty much do anything to see it. I’m so glad/happy/excited it is finally being distributed!

21. JBell says:

It’s going to be at film festivals up until the release in April. It’s being released by IFC Films, which is ifcfilms.com
    Page 9 & 10 in this link tell you how it will be available.
    Their calendar is only updated through March, so I’m only assuming that How To Be is being released to the IFC On Demand channel.

22. Jennifer says:

L.A. today Vancouver Canada tomorrow! So don’t try keeping him!

I think Rob will feel quite at home in Canada. It very much like England, British style pubs and the weather is about the same give or take.

It is not like we are not use to hotties up here Ryan Reynolds Ryan Gosling and Michael Buble to name a few so he would have company. He being a British subject he could easily become Canadian. Just a short hop from Vancouver to L.A. What do you think Rob? We would love it!

23. Amber says:

@Jena – There is a “How to Be” website that has all the details of the US screenings. None near me.. 🙁

24. Amber says:

It’s under the News section.

25. AJ says:

I didn’t have time to read all the comments so sorry if someone else posted this but…did anyone else happen to notice the OME above his head in the first pic?! ♥it!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 Damn he looks fiiiine!!

26. Genevieve says:

Here he is (w/o the watermarks)
    All hale to the King of all that is HOT! Haha!
    There’s going to be some squealing going on on Sunday!

27. Vogue says:

Ooooh, Rob’s hair is styled a la’ Edward (curled up in the front, brushed back on the sides, brushed forward on top). *swoon*

I think I might actually cry (tears of joy) seeing him on stage on Oscar night!!

@Ceri – “Sex on Fire”….I KNOW!!! OMG I just bought the cd last night, and have listen to that song probably 20 times today. *dies*
    It totally reminds me of Rob. I actually did a thing on my (new)blog this morning about Rob and that song, so what a coinky-dink you would mention that.

28. Angie says:

anyone know what his managers name is? His manager is quite nice looking!!!

29. Jena says:

Thanks Amber! Dang, nothing near me. The nearest is Chicago and that’s still 7 hours away.
    Excuse me, I’m going to lay down on the floor and kick and scream like a 2 year old now!

30. Genevieve says:

@Angie- First name is Nick, don’t know his last name.

31. Ceri says:

Yay! Rob’s back in town. I love that he’s in LA since we tend to get more pics of him. But I do feel bad for the poor guy getting stalked by the Razzi. I think he should go back to London in between shoots and appearances just to keep his humility. LA tends to turn people mean and cynical.

@Robzilla: ‘Sex is on Fire’ is playing in the background every time I look at him (at least in my head). Each tme I listen to Kings of Leon I think of Rob.

32. cullenista says:

If he’s going to miss the red carpet all together b/c he’s presenting, he’ll most likely miss Lisa Rinna and thank God for that. She scares me. Almost more than Joan Rivers. Almost. Although, if he were to walk the red carpet, I’d watch, despite my phobia of both women. Dang gone it! He’s worth it!

@Jena – Do you work at a law office or a bank? (I was a real estate paralegal for 6.5 years before being a stay-at-home mama.)

33. Genevieve says:

@Angie- Rob’s manager is Nick Frenkel.

34. HeatherS says:

Robbie- Baby!- you are back in L.A .. wahooo! That means more pics for us but sadly less privacy for you. I seem to remember some wonderful words I read just yesterday about staying clear of the hookers, I mean those girls, you have been spotted with in the past. I cant wait to see you and, clare I hope, whomever you stroll down the red carpet. ( incidentally, I have something you can stroll down and it isnt a carpet!)

35. Jena says:

@cullenista, I work for a property and casualty insurance agency.

36. Jena says:

I just read here: http://robertpattinson.org/ that Robert, Kristen and Taylor are going to Japan Feb 27th for the premiere. I WANNA GO TO!!!

37. sherin says:

@ genevieve..thanks for that link of his pic without the stupid watermarks, now i can see the sex hair better

38. Jena says:

And if you go here, you get huge Rodeo drive photos!

39. Genevieve says:

I know- SEX HAIR, SEX EVERYTHING! I gotta call 911 to put the fire out here! Swoonalicious!

40. themoonisdown says:

@happyhrsue – yes i can do that… for crimes of PASSION! 🙂

high fives for everyone today! ive been high fiving people and they dont know why. hello! it’s a national holiday! robs back!

41. FutureMrsPattinson says:

I’m back! Yeah! I missed you guys! And of course looking @ how hot Rob is these days

42. Ceri says:

@Vogue: Did you know that ‘Closer’ is about a lovesick vampire? I think its perfect for the New Moon soundtrack. Hopefully they’ll include it.

@Genevieve: LOL at the sex hair, sex everything. That man just embodies sex appeal. Even is adorkable photos are still cute – since he is staring at us with those bedroom eyes. (I never really got what that meant until Rob) *Sigh*

43. Genevieve says:

@Ceri- I know what u mean! I’m up to app. 770 photos now- can you say ‘unbelievable’?!

‘Closer’- who is it performed by?

44. Jena says:

Right now I have NIN’s “Closer” in my head. Is that the one or a diff one?

45. JBell says:

@Jena – ‘Closer’ by Kings of Leon. Amazing song. Amazing band. Amazing new CD.

Annnnd, looks like I won’t be flying to Japan. $1400 and that’s just for the flight… yuck. Oh well, better luck this weekend at the Oscars anyway!

46. Jena says:

I’m lookin at this photo again and really liking his clothing choice for the day. Which brings me to the question, what’s your favorite Rob style/attire? I like it when he wears v-necks and that brown jacket that he wore to the Paris premiere. Makes me all RAWR! I feel like I’m hoggin’ the posts lately. I should probably hush my ass up and get back to work, LOL!

47. Ceri says:

@Genevieve: Sorry, ‘Closer’ is by Kings of Leon. Its the first one on their new album. Its dark and twisty. And no I can’t say unbelievable to 770 photos – I say where can I access them? =)

48. Jena says:

Thanks JBell, I’ll check it out. A friend from AUS just sent me a burned copy of the cd and I haven’t had the chance to listen yet, but will get on that. I had actually never heard of these guys until Rob and I’m usually up with the top of the charts.

49. Ceri says:

@Jena: Get to listening girl! They are a great band. I have all their albums, they are very soulful. And of course, now that Rob says they’re his favorite band I always think of him while listening.