Oh where, oh where has theMoonisDown gone?

Last night I was texting with theMoonisDown while she was out getting her party on and while I was laying in bed (I am not a loser, I’m on the east coast remember? It was like 12:30).

I told her that I covered the posts for today and because I did all the work, she better have a good excuse for being out- like boozing it up with you, or something (remember, she lives in LA-LA Land) I told her to stalk all the area British bars- because you were at one the night before.

She immediately texted me back:

“OMG what bar? Cat n fiddle? Pig and whistle?” (Sidenote- you British people are weird- what is UP with those names?)

I was sleepy and wasn’t about to turn on my computer to help her out, so I replied with what I could remember:

“started with a ‘c’ and was ‘c and something,’ but not ‘cat and fiddle.’ Clothes and horse? no.. something with a horse?”

Moon: “OMG. Coach & Horses? That’s by my friend’s house. We used to always go there. Tiny little place.”

…. and that was it.

I have not heard from Moon since.

I can only assume she went to “Coach & Horses” last night and met you. And now you are together. Probably smoking. In bed. There is no other explanation as to why I would wake up with an empty text message inbox.  For as long as I can remember, moon has made my Friday AMs as I read the text messages I received at 3am while I was sound asleep.

I know she did not go home early.  I had no e-mails from her. I know she did not hook-up with her office crush. And she’s always online by 12pm my time, and she is no where to be found. The only explanation is that she is with you.

Dear Moon,

You better not stain his Prada suit. That’s all I’m sayin’

Love to you both,
UnintendedChoice xo

Yes, I posted twice within 2 hours- I should get a prize for this (pictures, Moon, I want pictures). So don’t get all excited over missing moon that you forget to read the kick ass letters you all submitted on the next post. XO

107 Responses to “Oh where, oh where has theMoonisDown gone?”

1. Amber says:

@JBell – I think if I was famous (or my child), I was at least lurk in the blogs, forums, groups, etc. to see what everyone is saying.

And let’s face it, this blog really would have Rob rolling if he ever came across. He just seems like the type of guy that would get the joke.

Although, Rob, if you are reading this, it’s no joke. I really would do you nine ways from Sunday.

2. JBell says:

@Gen – LMFAO! ‘where our leader roams’ I think THAT deserves to make the list of best quotes from today!

3. FutureMrsPattinson says:

Speaking of our leader! Where are you Moon?!?!? You need need to come back to planet LTR!

4. Genevieve says:

@JBell- just sayin’! ‘Take us to our LEADER’, haha!

For all of you LTR stalkers (I mean lovers). A definite location this Saturday!

http://www.spunk-ransom.com/2009/02/20/e-news-rob-getting-ready-for-oscars/ou LTR stalkers – I mean lovers!

5. Oh man… I can’t wait to hear what Moon’s been up to! Has she STILL not checked in?

6. JBell says:

Well ladies, I’m off to do some shopping. I know, I know – A life beyond LTR/LTT and RobLovin!? lol Not much of one, but one nonetheless. Maybe I’ll get sloshed tonight and get Rob’s face tattooed on my… arm. lmao No, I wouldn’t do that. Seriously. I wouldn’t.

Anywho. UPDATE TWITTER WHEN MOON IS FOUND! Please? 🙂 lol
    Bye ladies! Have a nice, uh, afternoon I suppose. [It’s 3:30p here, so deal with my east coast time.]

7. Genevieve says:

@UC- WE ARE DYIN’ HERE! Any news yet?

8. JBell says:

Oh yeah!
    @Melissa – Am I wrong or were you saying that ‘brummielover’ is your mom?? You both lurk on LTR!? That’s just amazing. lol

9. Jena says:

Happy shopping JBell!

I’m off as well, no I really am this time. I have to work, I have to, LOL!

Pocket Edward’s going to hockey tonight so hopefully I can get some fun photos. I will try my hardest to get one taken with a hockey player, I don’t mind making an ass out of myself to do so!

10. brummielover says:

Details Moon, DETAILS. I am living vicariously through you…MAKE ME PROUD, WOMAN!

11. Genevieve says:

@JBell- a tatoo! Why didn’t I think of that!? Could look at Rob all day/all night! It’s 1:38 here so I’m two hours behind you. ‘Twilight zone’, haha!

12. JBell says:

Okay, really, my last one…

@UC & Moon – If this is some diabolical scheme and plot to get us ladies worked up [to quote red-head braid girl] “I will END you!” LOL

13. Amber says:

@JBell – I always love when we bring up the red-headed braid girl!! And my fave line from the whole video…LOL.

But seriously, UC, Moon, I don’t think JBell is kidding…

14. Genevieve says:

Yes, that video from Andy Morris (FuelTV) was one of the best! LOL! Just the look on their faces!

15. Valerie says:

I am dying laughing from all these comments

@jbell, love your last one!!

Yeah, were is moon, it’s now what 1pm in CA, she should of surfaced by now. Maybe
    Rob is holding her hostage;)

16. SoWasRed says:

@robzilla LMAO!

Looks as if Rob brought his own stash of raisins back from the UK to snack on. Mmm, may I indulge too? I promise to nibble only…maybe.

17. sherin says:

only remarkable moment of the evening was when one of Pattinson’s group fell off her barstool

LOL !!!! could that be moon???!!!

18. sherin says:

MOOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deets, woman!!!!! we need the deets!!!!!! ( and you better give graphic descriptions, and powerpoint presentations of the Dirty deed )

19. Melissa says:

@jbell..yup, i’m her daughter.

20. Genevieve says:

@sherin- ‘powerpoint presentations of the Dirty deed’- LOL! Good one!

21. FutureMrsPattinson says:

Okay! I can’t take the suspense any longer. I am forming a search party for Rob!(stop that) I mean for Moon. Who is going to Cali?

22. Sass says:

Must. move. to. L.A. NOW!!

Why moon, you saucy little minx,you!

*high fives*

23. sherin says:

AT FMP….count me in !!!! as long as we are there why dont we ummmm…stalk..errr…i mean..ok.stalk rob?

@ genevieve…yeah LOL i mean shiz that way we can imagine rob and moon doing it 36 different ways from sunday.ohhh i bet rob and moon are gonna need to see a chiropractor after doing the nasty!

24. Spank Ransom says:

@ Future Mrs. P. – I appreciate the self-sacrificing nature of your quest. I will go with you. We must find Rob, er, I mean Moon.

25. Genevieve says:

@sherin-LMAO! ‘need to see a chiropractor’!

@Spank- LOL! I will also volunteer myself for this most perilous task!

26. Amber says:

*dusts off Marauder’s Map*

Do we need this for our expedition ladies? She’s got to be in the Den of Sin!!

We must find her (so I can push her off and jump on and get ready for the ride).

27. Spank Ransom says:

@ Amber: I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

28. sherin says:

hhmmm…..just had a thought…maybe moon had to go to a doctor after falling off that chair at the coach and horses and making out with rob for like the gazillion time. dont be surprised to see pictures of rob going out of a chiropractors office by tomorrow

29. sherin says:

@ amber….i double solemnly swear on my girl scouts honor that i am up to no good,too. * breaks off a piece of twig to act as a wand a la hermione *

30. sherin says:

“I hear he’ll be rehearsing his Oscar gig on Saturday afternoon at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood”

ok ladies,we definitely need to be there!!!LOL

31. Amber says:

Tee hee…I love when I can incorporate the Harry Potter reference. Damn, I haven’t seen that movie in a long time, pre-robsession.

Must find soon and re-watch and try and figure out how I missed him…

32. Jena says:

OH MY GADS THESE ARE HQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I.Can’t.Breathe.

33. Jena says:

I just bit a pillow.

34. Jena says:

Looks fresh out of the shower. My goodness I bet he smells good!

35. Sass says:

Well, f@ck my now, those are hot!

Gawd, I love a man in a grey t-shirt.

And did y’all notice the ripped sleeves on his plaid shirt? Do you think Moon had anything to do with that?

36. Sass says:

Er, that should be f@ck ME now, it’s hard to spell when you are all hot and bothered.

37. Natsu says:

Holy shiznit! Moon’s still not back? Okay, so when do we start to worry? I’m new to this site so I’m not sure if she’s pulled anything like this in the past…

At least we know she doesn’t have him tied up somewhere since he’s out and about. 🙂

38. Ayden says:

“I had a dirty thought when they sang “With a knick-knack, Patty Whack””

ROFL! That’s what I call good Wiggles! I about fell off the chair laughing when I read that. You go girl!

39. therealrobzilla says:

@Jena – Thanks for that link!!!!!!!!

He is so HAWT! Looks like his biceps are getting a little more defined. Been working out Robby Poo?

40. therealrobzilla says:

Is it bad that my kid is watching the Wiggles and I had a dirty thought when they sang “With a knick-knack, Patty Whack”

41. Jena says:

I’m really digging his plump bottom lip! And in that white v-neck! SWEET GEEZUS!

@Sass, I so understand, happened to me about 3 times today! LOL!

42. lovesbcmc says:

Has he been working out, or is it from curling beer? Either way, nice biceps…it only took me about 2 minutes to get to them (I’m so proud).

43. FutureMrsPattinson says:

This is suppose to be a new sighting. Do not know where he is here. Moon isn’t in the pic either.

44. the captain says:

“Probably smoking. In bed.” brilliant. oh moon oh moon when will you rise again? we await your um, blow by blow.

45. vogue says:

Hi Girls! I’m back! I see you heard about me falling off the bar stool last night! Ooopsy! Rob snorted Heineken out his nose on that one. He was a sweetie though….took me back to his hotel room and rubbed icy hot on my bruised bum 😀

Jus kiddin. Jeez, I missed a lot of fun today! Thats what I get for actually doing some work for change.

LOVIN’ the new Rob pics!! I wonder if the trip to the eye doc has any relationship to him having to wear those dreaded contacts for playing Edward. Maybe they’re helping him learn to put them in or perhaps? I hope somebody helps the poor guy, he hates those lenses!

OK, does anybody else’s “kitty cat” starting purring at the site of those nips on him?? Puuuurrrrr!!! Meeeoooww!! And W-O-W…Baby’s got Biceps!! They have definitely grown!!

Alright, fess up – who else viewed the HQ pics that Jena shared, and took a good long look at the crotchal region?? ME!! ME!! ME!!! Always looking for a little tent action down there 🙂