Memoirs of a Geisha

Dear Robert and Taylor-

We just wanted to write you boys a letter while you’re in Tokyo to say we really hope you’re out living it up, eating sushi, buying sneakers out of a vending machine, teaching Taylor how to do Sake bombs and buying ridiculous electronics. After that, I can just imagine the two of you stumbling into a karaoke bar and drunkenly singing “Don’t Stop Believing” and “Total Eclipse of the Heart” with your arms around a couple of Japanese businessmen. Then you guys’ll make friends for life with these gents. I can tell, that’s the type of boys you are. Then said Japanese business men will take you to meet with some Geisha’s, and you all can teach young Taylor a thing or two about women (but not TOO much, robbie, he has to come home to Wolfgirl). Let him find out what those gals REALLY wear under those Kimono’s.

Oh and don’t worry about Kristen, she’s too busy back at the hotel crying and commenting about how mean we are to her over at LTT. Oh and Reba McEntire showed up, WTF!?

Have fun and bring me back some Hello Kitty shiz that i don’t have!
XO

Rob+Tay=BFF

Rob+Tay=BFF

After the jump, JBell has done it again with all the best Japan coverage. Thanks girl! XO

Keep checking Twilight Singapore for their coverage!!
Maybe Rob and the gang should just move to Japan… they’re ALL (and yes, even Sourpuss too!) are looking so happy!

Is that a… a… a smile on Sourpuss’s face!?

Exclusive fan photos from Pattinson Online! Luck gals!

The media in the states has been anxious for news too!

Best coverage (picture-wise) of Twilight In Japan:

486 Responses to “Memoirs of a Geisha”

1. soccermom says:

Wonder why they don’t just try to get Catherine back for Eclipse? She could have time to do the pre-production thing while Weitz shoots NM, then she could direct Eclipse while Weitz does the post production on NM. Did that make sense?

2. Kristin says:

@Jena – nah, we are only to get like 3-6 inches. I am going to say its going to be on the low side. Nothing major. Nothing from stopping me from seeing twilight in the theatre one last time at 10pm tonight. LOL!

@sass – ROWR…I love LOVE him smoking. Yes its gross, it ages you, blah, blah. But seriously. I think the first thing I would do when meeting him is step out for a smoke. Thanks for the pic !!

Gotta venture out, its snowed maybe 2″ so far….to get the oldest from practice. Be back in a little while! 🙂

• Emily W says:

Sometimes I wish it snowed here (In Texas). We never know what to do when we have any sort of winter weather though. I went and saw twilight for the uhm….fourth? Fifth? something like that time last night. Horray for dollar theaters!

3. Byrdie says:

So the whole San Jose was a crazy impulse move on my part. My newest impulse – hit the Little Ashes premiere in NYC. Of course, I will just be finishing up filming on the set of New Moon in Vancouver after winning the Summit contest, so jetting off to NYC seems completely realistic.

4. Sass says:

LOL Byrdie, that is only because I have to drop out of the competition. 😉

• Byrdie says:

@sass: random question, but I remember seeing you at robpattinson.blogspot.com (I never posted – too scared as a newby). Anyway, do you have any idea what happened to that sight? Do you keep in touch with the people who started it? I really loved that site!

5. Robin522 says:

@ Jena You “totally” did! But that’s okay…. we ARE talking about Drew and directing OUR movie… me thinks NOT!!!

6. Sass says:

DH is trying to fix my infected laptop, wish us luck!

*crosses fingers*

7. Sass says:

I was a bit taken aback by the Drew Barrymore thing too.

• Byrdie says:

To me, it was just so far fetched, I didn’t even open it when I saw it this morning. Hollywood is a crazy place and nothing is real until it happens.

8. Robin522 says:

I’m not sure what they are thinking quite honestly… if they are just trying to get random people to direct the rest of the saga, I will put my application on the top of the pile

• Sass says:

My vote goes to Robin, who I am sure will remember all of her LTR gals when casting time rolls around. 🙂

• Robin522 says:

@ Sass… honey, who do you think my assistants will be? 🙂
        And even though he has already got the part, I think I might have to have Rob take a few trips to the casting couch!

9. Jena says:

I just found HQ shots of the photoshoot that was found today!

10. Jena says:

Kristin you’re seeing Twilight tonight? Which theater is it still at? THAT.IS.NOT.FAIR!

11. Amber says:

Wow…I’m not even going to try and catch up. I did hear the Drew Barrymore thing, seems like they should wait and see how Chris does before they just go and grab someone else.

12. Sass says:

@Jena…wow! Numbers 17 and 18…

*POOF*

13. soccermom says:

@ Sass – #17 & !8 I really like his umm.. stick

14. Byrdie says:

Posting this question again here cuz I always seem to be at least 5 minutes behind with all the comments!

15. Sass says:

@Byrdie…wow, too funny, but that must have been another sass, because this is the only Rob blog that I have ever posted at!

16. Robin522 says:

@Sass Thanks for the vote hun, but of course I would remember all of my LTR sisters! Who do you think would be my assistants?! 🙂
    And I know that he already has the part, but I think Rob might have to take a few trips to the “casting couch”!

17. Sass says:

@Jena…

Oh.my.god.

That may be the most beautiful picture of him yet. No shit.

so.very.dead.

18. Robin522 says:

@ Jena… I am drooling! Something about his expression in that picture!!! *swoon*

19. soccermom says:

Will saliva damage my computer screen?

20. Kristin says:

@jena – LOVE that pic. We are going to AMC Oakview 24. That and 20 Grand are the only 2 besides the crappy dollar theatre that are still playing it!

21. JBell says:

*looks around*
    “Hello?”
    …cricket, cricket…

ALMOST AN HOUR WITH NO COMMENTS?! Holy crap! LOL Leave it to me to break that cycle! Seriously though, there’s nothing out there tonight that we haven’t already seen 2937 times, but I do have a couple of excerpts before I leave for the night. 😀
    P.S.
    I am choosing to ignore the D.B. rumor. She will be at the TOP of the FKL (YES, in front of KStew) if this all comes to be true. I will flip my shit. True story.

Now – on to the 3 things I don’t know if you’ve seen yet… no pictures, but cute little cuts from a few articles tonight:

“Robert chose a dark suit over a brown button-down and olive striped tie, all of which doesn’t seem to match but … since when does Robert match, right?” lol That’s what we’ve been tryin to say people!
    _________________________________________

Catherine, incidently, says you have these “long beautiful vampire fingers.”
    RP: I think what she meant is: I have very weird hands. There’s a scene in the film where my character plays the piano, and I actually had to learn it myself because they couldn’t find a hand double that was convincing enough to match my weird fingers.

Are you a lucky guy?
    RP: I think I am. I remember when I was younger I used to write in my diary: I want my luck to be spread. Never give me anything too lucky all at once. I’ll take a little luck now and then, but spread it for 70 years. Now that all of this is happening, I’m sure the rest of my life will be ruined. [Laughs]
    _________________________________________

In case you were wondering – it appears that Rob didn’t do his shopping for his trip to Japan at the local thrift store. The Look Book has posted the following regarding Rob’s new outfit:
    “Robert Pattinson wore a Prada grey mohair suit with a brown popeline shirt + green striped satin tie to the premiere of “Twilight” in Japan.”

22. JBell says:

Oh yeah, does anyone have the capability of emailing me the movie?? I know Vanessa linked us to a site last night and I’ve got that bookmarked, but I really want to download it to have on my computer/phone. jesse988@aol.com if anyone can do that… I’ll be eternally grateful. :]

23. Felicia says:

I’m so happy to find that i’m not alone in my late night Rob seeking. LTR has become my favorite new site and I’m so grateful to have found it because I thought I was alone in my obsession for all things Rob. If you don’t have it, it just can’t be explained, and it you don’t understand, well then, I just have no use for you…

24. rrhonika says:

Yeah me too, if possible 🙂 rrhonika@gmail.com

I reada caption on Facebook that got me smiling. ” Rob Pattinson can’t wait to dump Kristin Stewart in the next movie”.

25. IfOnly says:

Screw company, I got on iPhone. DH invited couples over tonight to hang out (since we don’t have kids we still kinda party like college. LOL) I was secretly hoping no wives/girlfriends would show up so I could robsess tonight instead. DH had to order pizza as food since I neglected to go to store this week. Priorities right? Rob always comes first. Missed u all but still managed to have fun – rum has helped. Plan on spending most of tomorrow catching up. Surprised to hear about Drew. Like her but not sure she is twilight series material…. Think I’m biased against anyone since I like what catherine did so much. Love all the baptism, St Matress and freckle talk earlier today. Also my fav cigg pic (and one of all time favs) is one with fake vampire teeth holding cigg. Maybe one of the super cyber girls can post link?

26. JBell says:

lmfao @RobPattzNews on Twitter:
    “Kristen will be attempting to enter this contest… http://tinyurl.com/5mswdw

Needed to post this again too…

Have a great night ladies!

27. IfOnly says:

@jbell – that’s the one. Love it. It’s my phone screen saver.

28. soccermom says:

@ IfOnly – I knew you couldn’t stay away!

29. Sass says:

Thanks for those interview snippets JBell.

I have no idea what he means by weird hands?? They look pretty friggin perfect to me!

And do we all think Rob picked out his grey Prada mohair suit all by himself? He doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who would enjoy shopping for suits, lol.

• soccermom says:

@ Sass – I’m with you. I am sooo in love with his hands. And, yeah, I’m pretty sure someone helped him with that look which I thought was great even though not perfectly matched. So Rob-like.
      And JBell – thanks for all the great pics and videos you track down. Saves me from surfing all over.

30. IfOnly says:

Thanks for all the great pic links today that everyone shared. Decided to start saving copy of all of them to file on hard drive. Easier for me than searching online each time. I’m not as good as some of you at finding the links as quickly. I flip through pics I save to phone each day at work. Since I don’t have much internet access at work, I have to sneak in Rob pics with phone. The “MAN” can’t keep me away from our boy.

31. Melissa says:

umm did anyone see that access hollywood clip? the finger biting in the meadow? they shoulda left that in the freakin movie.

32. Sass says:

@Soccermom, yes, he really is self conscious about how he looks, but he needn’t be! He did a bit of hand modeling, how could he think he has weird hands?

I also love the unmatched look, but hell, he could wear anything and I wouldn’t care, I am blinded by lust/love/his face, etc.

33. IfOnly says:

Part of his appeal is his dishoveled, unmatched, “don’t care” look. Makes him more sexy and manly.

34. soccermom says:

@ Melissa – OMG thank you! I knew if I went to bed I would miss something. Looks like a snip of the deleted bedroom makeout scene too. That looks HOT. Really can’t wait for DVD with extras now. Think I’ll go watch that 13 seconds again!

35. soccermom says:

Someone please get that video from Access Hollywood on Thursday.

36. IfOnly says:

So I forgot my husband’s birthday a couple years ago, forgot one of my BF’s birthday last week. Major flaw I know. But it got me thinking of Rob’s bday in May. (I’m sure I won’t forget that). I know it’s a ways off, but we have to make sure we plan something grand for our boy. Just planting a seed….

37. Sass says:

OMG, Melissa, thank you for that!! That finger biting? Gave me that funny feeling in the pit of my er, stomach… 😉

And please let those be part of the deleted kissing scenes, they looked uber hot too!

This is on Thursday? I am sure it will be up on youtube fairly quickly. I will be recording it, and will try to upload asap,

38. Genevieve says:

@Jena- ‘flabbergasted’ is okay- I wrote ‘dumbfounded’- We could also just say WTF? LOL!
    ‘Whip it’ Haha! Devo flashback indeed or The Gap Band.
    I LOVE those new pic’s! AWESOME! THX!

39. Sass says:

I am partial to ‘gobsmacked’ myself. 🙂

40. Genevieve says:

Does anyone know when that Teen Vogue photoshoot took place? The pic’s of the cast are great! Only missing ‘Carlisle’ and ‘Esme’. I think they should be there too! So there. LOL!

41. Sass says:

I wish I could be smacked by Rob, ifyouknowhati’msayingandithinkyoudo!

And Gen, I don’t know when that Teen Vogue was shot.

42. soccermom says:

Is it just me? – I really don’t like the white pants Rob is wearing, but at the same time cannot help but notice how they accentuate his long legs.
    Geez – we’ve really covered the long department today haven’t we? Long fingers, long legs, long bananas, etc….

43. soccermom says:

Well ladies, think I’ll turn in early(?) tonight. Hmmm… wonder what would convince DH to let me watch Twilight in bed? Night all.

44. Genevieve says:

Oh yeah, I know what you’re sayin’! LOL!
    Yes, I also found the white pants kinda 80’s. Did you see the yellow sunglasses? I was like (okay) are we back in the 80’s and s/o forgot to tell me?
    Ha ha!

45. IfOnly says:

@genevieve – first time I saw this teen vogue pic so maybe I’m out of the loop. But why is Kristen wearing glasses and why is there a dead bird coming out of her right hip?

• Genevieve says:

@IfOnly- Rob is wearing glasses too! They look like those science lab ones! LOL! Then in other pic’s he has these funky yellow shades on. Hmmm.
      I did not see a dead bird. Must check again. Must admit was only concentrating on our Rob-God! LOL!

46. Genevieve says:

@soccermom- what time is it (your time)?

• Genevieve says:

Oh yes, soccermom before I forget. Was there another story on fanfiction.net that I should check out? Can’t remember, info overload. LOL!

47. IfOnly says:

@genevieve – If soccermom already gone, it is 1:22am her time.

48. Genevieve says:

@IfOnly- you’re her sister right? Okay, it’s only 11:23 here. That’s why I’m all chiper!