Memoirs of a Geisha

Dear Robert and Taylor-

We just wanted to write you boys a letter while you’re in Tokyo to say we really hope you’re out living it up, eating sushi, buying sneakers out of a vending machine, teaching Taylor how to do Sake bombs and buying ridiculous electronics. After that, I can just imagine the two of you stumbling into a karaoke bar and drunkenly singing “Don’t Stop Believing” and “Total Eclipse of the Heart” with your arms around a couple of Japanese businessmen. Then you guys’ll make friends for life with these gents. I can tell, that’s the type of boys you are. Then said Japanese business men will take you to meet with some Geisha’s, and you all can teach young Taylor a thing or two about women (but not TOO much, robbie, he has to come home to Wolfgirl). Let him find out what those gals REALLY wear under those Kimono’s.

Oh and don’t worry about Kristen, she’s too busy back at the hotel crying and commenting about how mean we are to her over at LTT. Oh and Reba McEntire showed up, WTF!?

Have fun and bring me back some Hello Kitty shiz that i don’t have!
XO

Rob+Tay=BFF

Rob+Tay=BFF

After the jump, JBell has done it again with all the best Japan coverage. Thanks girl! XO

Keep checking Twilight Singapore for their coverage!!
Maybe Rob and the gang should just move to Japan… they’re ALL (and yes, even Sourpuss too!) are looking so happy!

Is that a… a… a smile on Sourpuss’s face!?

Exclusive fan photos from Pattinson Online! Luck gals!

The media in the states has been anxious for news too!

Best coverage (picture-wise) of Twilight In Japan:

486 Responses to “Memoirs of a Geisha”

1. Sass says:

I got this from Pattinson Online, why can’t I remember this scene????

From the March issue of TV Hits from Australia, question for Rob:

“What is your favorite scene in Twilight:

I love the shot where the birds all fly away when I’m walking into the school. It looks like the whole world is dying, but it’s done in a very subtle way.”

• soccermom says:

@ Sass – I think he is talking about the scene where they are just walking into the woods behind the school – ” I know what you are”. If you watch, when he walks into the woods behind Bella there are a few birds that fly ourt of the scene.

2. soccermom says:

LOL still here. Yeah, Im on EST 1:24am. The best one i have read on that fanfiction.net was Isle Esme. Go to site, click search, then by title and type Isle Esme. It should pop up. Tee Hee. Did I just say pop up? Ok, getting giddy so really going to bed now.

• Genevieve says:

Yes, I read that one already. Vanessa sent it to me. I thought there was s/t else though. OK. G’Night!

• soccermom says:

@ Genevieve – Not sure you’ll get this since it’s on Fridays post, but there are 2 Isle Esme stories out there. The one Vanessa was sending out was longer (HA HA long again) and described Edward and Bella’s honeymoon up until the scene in the blue bedroom – AKA “There’s alot of headboard left”. The other one on that fanfic.net is shorter and just details their “first time”. Both are very well written. The shorter one really captures Edward’s inner turmoil of wanting to keep his promise to Bella that they will make love , without killing her.

3. IfOnly says:

I’m soccermom’s little sis. We’re in Ohio. We’ve been lucky to have each other for our Robsession. Thought we were the only ones until we found you guys. Now we have a whole band of sisters who love him like we do.

• Genevieve says:

That’s cool. Ohio. When I lived in Holland my next door neighbour (In Holland) was from Cleveland I believe. He married a Dutch girl.
      My little sis introduced me to this site and now I’m a Rob-aholic! Yes, I’m not ashamed to admit it! We live in Edmonton (Mountain time zone?).

4. Sass says:

Deleted scene perhaps?

5. Sass says:

Yes, Gen, it is 1:30 here, I am in Pennsylvania…I guess I should head to bed too…good night!

6. Genevieve says:

G’Night Sass and o sweet (steamy) dreams!

7. IfOnly says:

Has anyone seen the movie – the bad mother’s handbook? From what I saw, Rob plays a “dorky” high school boy. I watched part of it online a few months ago. I’m pretty sure it’s a british film – not sure if theature release or made for TV. It was originally a book. Haven’t been able to find it online. Would like to buy movie if I can find it. Anyone have any more info on it?

8. Genevieve says:

Now KStew has the same science lab glasses on! Uhh, run outta props?

9. Genevieve says:

Rob is so adorable here! (and who is lurking in the background- Nick)

Is anyone still out there? Just wondering.

• soccermom says:

LOL I havent seen that pic before. So adorable and so sexy at the same time. Just want to eat him up! And there’s that creepy Nick -Ugh! Can we crop him out of the picture?

10. Byrdie says:

Just barely, but every time I get up to leave, I get pulled back in! Love the last one in the turnstyle door.

11. Genevieve says:

I’m off too- Good Night everyone!

12. IfOnly says:

@byrdie – thanks for bad mother’s handbook link. I’ll check it out. Glad I had some coke with my rum tonight. Caffience is giving me energy to stay up. Company just left and I still have plenty of steam. Using it for Rob tonight. Sent DH to bed alone. LOL

@Genevieve – good night

13. IfOnly says:

Has everyone seen this little article? He’s just too damn cute. Feeds his stalkers? We’re in luck girls! Breakfast, lunch and dinner, here we come. And I’ve got a little surprise for him for snack time – ifyouknowwhatimean…

*First time posting a link on here. Hope it works (can’t get it to look like a hyperlink??).

14. IfOnly says:

One sight had caption under this pic saying -“aaaaand the panty dissolver”. LMAO So that is what this look is called. Anyone remember Zoolander? Blue Steel. Ha ha. Rob has the panty dissolver. (as if we didn’t already know)

• soccermom says:

OH SHIT! I think that is my new fav, and yes, once I get past that lovely face – look at his hands!! Ya’ll KNOW I got a thing for his hands! (Go ahead and run with that one girls). Can we print that as 8×10?

15. IfOnly says:

Okay, I think I am done blogging with myself for the night. Ha ha. It’s after 5am – pulled my first all nighter online Rob stalking. I was deperately hoping to find some Karaoke footage, but no luck. Hope everyone hasn’t already seen the other things I’ve posted, or enjoys them again if they have. I always feel like I am a day late and a dollar short with you girls. You’re amazing with your Rob info. Trying desperately to keep up. (petitioning to quit job). See you all tomorrow.

• soccermom says:

@ IfOnly – LOL – blogging to yourself! Can’t believe you are still up, but then again, you always were a night owl.

16. Emily W says:

Wow. I’ve been sitting here watching various interviews and clips of various things out of boredom (stupid you tube) and somehow its 4am. How did this happen? Damn Twilight addiction.
    BTW- What kind of blasphemy is this?! Making putting robs head on womens bodies and making him dance about… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMd5mr60vN8

OMFG- Kristen’s first interview… and she’s smiling constantly. And interviews Ryan Seacrest… and asks him what a metrosexual is!!! hahaha! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdQVvQAWd4E

17. vogue18 says:

@TRRobzilla – “Um, that’s an interesting photo shoot. Little house on the prarie meets Austin Powers wardrobe.”

Dammit! I found those pics on my own LATE last night (when I got back to my hotel room after an emotionally exhausting day at workshop. Long story; my eyes still look like golf balls from crying. Need Rob to clear my head), and I TOTALLY thought of the Austin Powers thing too ! Thought I was being original, so don’t think I ripped off your idea cuz I did something with those pics.

Anywhoo, I can hardly get thru all the posts here with what little time I have in the a.m before I have to go downstairs and get eviscerated emotionally……. (this workshop is VERY different, pretty deep stuff, makes you think about things in your life and about yourself that you have probably never looked at before. Brings out a lot of sh*t. But, it’s good, and I’m still Rob-sessed, so that’s a relief!!)

If you’re into personal development and want to have a really profound experience as well as learn how to transform your life, this is a great organization. I’d never hear of it, but a good friend brought me to this. The woman running it, Carole Kammen, Pathways Institute, is quite amazing. She’s worked with the top C.E.O’s around the world and has been hired by the Dept. of Defense to do personal coaching, etc… as well as other high caliber organizations. If there’s ever a workshop in your area with her involved, get your ass there. No matter your age or background, you will take away a lot from it.

So, how does this relate to Rob? It does. I’ve learned that my interest in him is ok, it’s one of MANY parts of me, and that each mask/hat/face I wear serves a role in my life. I am different here than say, with other friends, or in my professional life, but each “way” that I am is ok. It’s all what makes me, ME! And that makes me feel good 🙂

So, I don’t feel guilty about being Rob-sessed! You can still be a mom, a wife, a student, a professional, a deadbeat, whatever….and there’s room for your Rob-sessed self too.

Peace Out, time to go cry some more.

Love you girls!!
    ~V

18. vogue18 says:

Hi Soccer Mom!

I hope to get to catch up tonight! You girls are sooooo busy posting, and being that it’s a Saturday, I’m sure there will be double to posts to get thru! I often do not feel like I should post till I’ve read everything that everyone has had to say.
    Everybody here is so witty and fun, and I want to give each person’s contribution my attention, lest I miss some priceless nugget. So, hopefully I’ll get through them all! LOL!
    I miss you guys and hope you have a great day! Can’t wait to see what our Mistresses of Ceremonies (Moon & UC) bring us today! I’m sure it’ll be perfection, as usual!

19. soccermom says:

Good morning Vogue. We missed you yesterday. Glad to hear you are enjoying your workshop and applying the principles to you r Robsession. Have a great day. Chat with you tonight?

20. wickedlilpixie says:

There she goes again opening her mouth and inserting her foot!

21. marialw says:

OK…I don’t care what “sourpuss” wears she always looks like CRAP, or isitme? justsaying!!!

22. […] wrote a post called Memoirs of a Geisha (and gets best blog title of the year award from […]