GASP… ROBERT PATTINSON IS HUMAN!!

I AM HUMAN HEAR ME ROAR!

I AM HUMAN HEAR ME ROAR!

*clears throat, grabs bullhorn, steps up on soapbox*

Dear Crazy Rob Fans (the bad ones)-

We’ve all now officially seen “THE TUCK” picture and now 5 minutes later I’m already reading complete nonsense about how this picture is ruining Rob’s image and how he’s fat and has back-acne and his pubes are trimmed. I’ve got news for you psychos…

HE’S AN AVERAGE GUY!!!!!!!

And can we all say a collective “AMEN?” He is NOT Edward with a marble chest, he is Rob, pasty white, somewhat soft in this picture… THAT’S NORMAL! and ya know what? That makes me feel a heck of a lot better about myself cause god knows I don’t look like Megan Fox or have her body and God knows 90% of the Twi-dom doesn’t either! So calm down!

XO, loving you like you are…

*bullhorn screeches, steps off soapbox, goes back to spinning records and making out with rob*

PS dont make me pull out those rings of nibelungs pics again!
PPS if you’ve been living under a rock or caught under some heavy furniture check out the pic at our pals Robsessed

617 Responses to “GASP… ROBERT PATTINSON IS HUMAN!!”

1. M.J. says:

I like those books way more than I should..haha

2. Dany says:

Ok, now I finally got the courage to hear Rob’s songs you guys sent me. I didn’t want to hear them before, cuz I really do NOT need to be more in love with him…but I just gave up and listened.

…and I’m dying here! His voice is just… I don’t know if there’s a proper way to describe it, powerful, maybe? Breathtaking?

I should go to bed, cuz if not, I’ll be staring at Rob’s pic for the entire night lol

Good night girls, tty tomorrow!

3. M.J. says:

K, Chickas, I’m outtie too, the O/h is apparently working very late tonight so I think I’ll go snug up with my baby..least til he gets to tossing and whacks me across the face..lol

Nitey Night!

4. tara says:

Good evening girls!

5. ErPattz says:

Night MJ and Hello Tara

6. French_Nugget says:

Hey Tara!

Hey EyeC! I’m about to start The Porcupine Embrace.

• EyeC says:

Oh, I’m so glad. I finished a couple nights ago–to date. They are sweet together.

• French_Nugget says:

Is this one done? I finished The Office and I HATE the way it ended so far! The suspense is killing me!

• EyeC says:

No TPE isn’t done. It has ended at a crucial point. Yeah, The Office was frustrating in that last chapter. I think it will be getting so much better as they admit their feelings.

7. tara says:

how is everyone tonight? what did i miss today… anything intresting beside the fact that people come up with some pretty lame stories about our Robbie!

I am so sick of people ragging on him! like Moon said he is just a normal (well as normal as a Sex God can be ) human being.

8. French_Nugget says:

Okay guys, I need some help finding a job that pays really well that I can do from home.

Oh yeah, it must allow for several hours of Robsessing on LTR.

I’ve been trying to think of something and nothing comes to mind. I’ll have to continue my education if I don’t think of something soon. lol

9. Genevieve says:

Ooooh, I’ll just pretend that THAT look was for me
    kthxbye

10. French_Nugget says:

I love the fact that he wasn’t afraid to do LA. It IS different and it’s going to cause a lot of controversy and he didn’t care.

• tara says:

exactly for a fairly new actor it took some guts to play such different role.

• EyeC says:

You know that was such a breakthrough role for him. He was on his own, didn’t know Spanish and read all those Dali diaries, sort of lonely, got into the character really deeply.

• French_Nugget says:

I didn’t even think about him speaking spanish in LA! Even if it’s just a little, it’ll be cool.

• ErPattz says:

To be fair, he didn’t really think anyone would see it. At the very least it wouldn’t be anything like its going to be. It still took a ton of courage though.

• French_Nugget says:

Yeah, I don’t think he expected it to be very big. But, yay! Naked Rob! lol

• EyeC says:

That’s true. But at least there will be some positive things coming out of all this publicity—old projects get a boost. Dali himself still holds quite a fascination for people. We might be surprised at the exposure(!).

11. Genevieve says:

OK, girls. That’s it for me. I wish you all a most ‘Robalicious’ night! G’Night and C U tomorrow.

@Byrdie- don’t know if you’re on tonight but hope to see you soon! <3

12. tara says:

Night Gen! have the sweetest Rob dreams ever!

13. EyeC says:

Tara, have you been reading any of the fanfic?

14. tara says:

ok girls i am off to bed.. alergies and R/L are killing me this week! see you all tomorrow hopefully!
    xoxo

15. tara says:

Thanks EP me too!

16. EyeC says:

EP, you still there? Anything new with you?

17. French_Nugget says:

LOL!! Does it have milk in it? I heard they put milk in the tea there. Not quite the same as Southern Sweet Tea lol

18. French_Nugget says:

EyeC I like that TPE has fairly short chapters.

19. French_Nugget says:

EP it’s kinda chilly here and that sounds nice. I feel really lame for asking so many questions about tea. lol

EC definitely a good thing. Anything new with you? Did you start another fanfic?

20. EyeC says:

I have been writing some poetry for Vogue’s contest. It sounded like such a good idea and I love poetry but nobody else is joining in and I feel kinda silly being the only one posting!lol
    I had intentions of going through various forms and have a couple more done. It was that poetry class I took for fun that had me going!

21. Grace says:

OMG,I literally almost peed my pants a little seeing that picture and seeing commenta like “HOLY CROPPOLA” lmao

Hey girls,I think you know us a little,cause we love your site so much,well I know I do,and Im from Brazil so,I was wishing to get to talk to you girls a little,so get my msn (the email here) and we could talk about robtasctic things!

And one more thing…CREUUUUU! lol

22. EyeC says:

I love titling things. That’s one of my favorite things about the necklaces I make.

• French_Nugget says:

I like that title. “Rob in Haiku” sounds so….idk….

I didn’t know you make necklaces. That’s cool. I like buying cool charms to put on leather cord to make my own necklaces, but that’s the best I can do. lol

• ErPattz says:

EyeC was telling me one night she’s very crafty, I was impressed then too. She gave me some good ideas for my future students.

• EyeC says:

Yeah,after all those years of school with a Craft Design degree and I end up stringing a lot of beads! I hate that I like doing that. I set gemstones and work in silver and buy lampworked focal beads to work around. But most of all I like to come up with a concept and bring the parts together in my head then work out the details. I love how anything I can dream up I can create.

• ErPattz says:

Still impressed. I can’t title anything, I wrote a story about my dog and called it: Shiloh’s Story. My dog’s name is Shiloh.

• EyeC says:

LMAO! Very creative! Love the name Shiloh.

• ErPattz says:

Thanks, I wish I could take the credit, but I didn’t name my dog either. I got her when she was 4 months old and she had enough problems so I didn’t change her name. The story was good, I wrote Rob’s dog into the story, my class got a kick out of a dog named Patty Pattinson and yet couldn’t claim that either.

• EyeC says:

Oh, Patty is famous and doesn’t even know it!

• French_Nugget says:

I think it’s cool that you work Rob into your schoolwork.

• ErPattz says:

I should state that I usually don’t bring Rob into my school work, but I was writing a story for a reading class and I needed a catchy name, she was also kind of a nemesis.

• French_Nugget says:

Ohhh….gotcha.

• EyeC says:

I’m laughing very hard right now—work Rob into your schoolwork! How he’s infiltrated the psyche of America!

• ErPattz says:

Also, Rob was kind of in it, but not named. Just the “tall, British guy”. Hi, my name is and I have problems.

• ErPattz says:

And I wrote the story like 2 days after I met him, he was on the brain. That should conclude my defensive behavior.

23. ErPattz says:

@ FN There are some truly scary people in the world. Seriously, have you ever been to a “Twilight” event? Dangle Edward in front of these people and they are full of bad ideas.

• French_Nugget says:

Nope. Kinda scared. That in itself says something.

“Dangle Edward in front of these people and they are full of bad ideas” LMAO!

• ErPattz says:

By far the worst and most scary was the Hot Topic thing, I wish I could say the teens were the worst, but some of the Moms (not as cool as the moms here) were aweful. When Breaking Dawn was released, that could have been bad, but they organized it well.

• EyeC says:

Like a feeding frenzy of sharks!

24. French_Nugget says:

EP I believe the word you were looking for is “Robaholic” lol

25. French_Nugget says:

Aaahhh….you met him…so lucky!

26. ErPattz says:

As I reread some of this conversation, I worry about my sounding so much like a nutcase, I swear I’m not wearing Pattin Pants, I don’t even own a Twilight T-shirt.

• French_Nugget says:

Wait! Owning a Twilight T-shirt is bad???

• EyeC says:

No harm in TWI-Tees.

• ErPattz says:

A little merchandise never hurt anyone.

• French_Nugget says:

Yeah, I bought a “Team Edward” keychain, but I’m not sure that I’m ready to declare my obsession in the form of a T-shirt. Ya know?

Plus, no one knows that by “Team Edward” I mean “Team Robert”

• ErPattz says:

I make no secret (to my friends anyway) that I’m Team Pattinson and if that equals Team Edward so be it. The rest of the world, well I hope I’m a little more covert, but then that story might have been a rip off to another closet fan.

• French_Nugget says:

My best friend and a few family members know, but that’s about it.

• ErPattz says:

My close friends, who often participate in Twilight things know, and then well my parents because I wandered off to Dallas for 3 days and they wanted to know why. My best friend doesn’t know very much about this at all though.

27. French_Nugget says:

EyeC are you still around?

28. EyeC says:

Ladies, I’m ready to call it a night.

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow…

Sleep well tonight!

29. ErPattz says:

3:45 in the AM! How did that happen? I’ve got to get to bed.

30. French_Nugget says:

Me too! Good night!

31. […] que recordar tal y como dicen en éste blog en inglés, Pattinson es un simple mortal, que nada tiene que ver con su personaje ficticio de […]

32. dawn says:

You ladies are the better part of my day lately, it seems. Thanks for making me laugh all day everyday, even after my jerk off boyfriend dumped me.. loser.

And I agree.. I love Rob’s way of just being *normal*.. I mean really, he is perfect in his imperfections..

33. 2far2care says:

my eyes! my eyes! (insert piercing scream here). must. look. away. but. can’t.

34. Leticia says:

i’m your fan, ok. HAHAHAHA LOL
    you are completely right, I absolutely agree with everything you said!!!!!

35. […] please, I beg of you… MAKE IT STOP! Have we not suffered enough this week with the whole TUCK Scandal ‘09 and now […]

36. Me says:

Oh yea? That’s nothing i saw his ass on a pic from little ashes 😉

whoa was it good