UC and Moon's excellent adventure – Los Angeles
We feel like you need a lil’ background on us since we’ve been so intimate lately. We met in college during the fall of 2002 when we were at an off-campus program with 30 students. We were not friends. It’s a long story but basically UC was a bitch and Moon seemed like a rock star (moon note: and was a bitch too). And we forgot to introduce ourselves on the first day and so just decided it’d be easier to ignore each other all semester. Flash forward to 2004- UC has the worst job on planet earth & Moon is bored at home. We talk online, a lot.. and our friendship begins. We see each other for a day and 1/2 in 2008, so our visit together for five days a few weeks back was a big deal- our first extended time together in 6 and 1/2 years and our first time as friends! We were super excited to see each other, to say the least!
There’s so much to recap- we did so much! We ate so much food- we drank a lot of champagne! We watched a lot of Twilight and stayed up late every night writing kickin’ blog posts! We can’t possible tell you all we did (but come over tonight and we promise we’ll try…) So, we thought we’d recap our trip for you and the LTR girls in little snippets!
Hugs & LA-love,
UnintendedChoice & theMoonisDown
Our breakdown of this momentous trip…
- Moon live Tweets picking up UC and Hubs at the airport. Sample “Driving like edward in la. being as safe as possible while planning slumber party with ashley in head“
- then we zoom over to the Hot Topic DVD release party to meet up with our BFF, Ashley Greene. Live Tweet: “we are at the gates of hell! twihards screaming and tv cameras filming. no ash sighting” Instead we are tres embarrassed by the other fans who showed up… see this video:
*girl screams bloody murder* (at least like eleventy billion times that night. seriously)
Moon: Wow, unnecessary!
UC: I’m videoing
Moon: 1st hand embarrassing!
UC: Oh, I’m gonna fall. Ok I’m gonna stop it… helloooo… how do I stop it…
See people this is what it’s like out with your ol pals UC and Moon… a laugh a minute. This is why we chose the WRITTEN word!
More Moon and UC shenanigans after the cut!
- We pick up the LTT poet in residence and zoom over to Santa Monica to embarrass him and UC’s hub by taking pictures of Lil E on the pier.
- Much to our surprise the guys agree to watch the Twilight DVD with us Sat. evening- with one stipulation: they had to be drunk. We robbed ran over to the liquor store, Moon bought a pair of knock-off Ray-bans (aw!) and then we headed home, arms full of “Saturday night delights.” Watching the movie together was awesome. Except for the times when the boys made us laugh because the bff looks like James and when they kept asking if we had “Rob-boners” at the intimate parts when, in fact, we did have Rob-boners.
- First time In-n-out experience for the east coasters. We went late at night and sat alone in the dark in our car at a gas station next to someone gettin’ a beej.
- A life’s dream is realized when Moon takes UC to the mothership, otherwise known at SPRINKLES!! What is Sprinkles you ask? Oh, only the best Cupcake-ery ever. That’s all. PS even little Edward was impressed
- Bev Hills – We reenacted the moment when Rob was first seen before the Oscars on Rodeo Drive outside of Omega with Lil Edward it was almost exactly like being there… minus a mini manager Nick Frenkel
- Then cause we’d rather spend 75$ on shoes or say Cupcakes than a hoodie and another opportunity to hang out with screaming 14 yr olds/Kellan/Ashley/Rachelle we run over to Kitson and steal a shot with the HUGE Edward/Rob head in the window because no one can resist getting their pic taken in front of a huge Edward (that’s what she said), even when it’s on Robertson and could potentially be caught on paparazzi film- it’s cool. no one got embarrassed
- And because we’re either lunatics or will do ANYTHING for these blogs and you gals we headed to Griffith Park, found what we thought to be Edwards Meadow, aka wasn’t too far from the parking lot, and within plain view of the playground and golf course, we made you this OSCAR quality video for you. Please note the beautiful musical stylings of Ms UC. Be scared Carter Burwell, be VERY scared.
“And so the Little Edward fell in love with the Little Edward. What a stupid Edward… what a sick masochistic Edward…. They lay in the meadow. We sing a song. We get embarrassed.”
- Later that evening… Moon was fixing her hair and I was reading her LTR comments. The following is our conversation:
UC: OMG! Some girl commented and said she met Rob
Moon: No way, lucky biatch
UC: Oh and these sites have GOT to stop with these lame rumors about Rob’s hair
Moon: What rumors? The ones about him not washing his hair? (Turns to stare at UC)
UC: OMG- this girl says Rob STARED AT HER CHEST- Le sigh… lucky, big-breasted girl.
Moon: (still staring) What’s the big deal about that? (frowns)
UC: Um, why are you mad?
Moon: That’s not a big deal! THAT’S NORMAL!!!
UC: Um…it is?
Moon: Yes, I don’t wash my hair every day!
UC: (laughing hysterically and almost falling off bed) I was talking about Rob (gasp) staring at some (gasp) girl’s chest! and you said THAT’S NORMAL
In Unison: That’s Normal! (dying of laughter and for the rest of our trip, constantly saying That’s Normal to the most absurb, abnormal things)
- At one point I looked around Moon’s bedroom and said, “wow, there’s a lot of Twilight stuff in here.” So when Moon was taking a shower, I decorated the bed with all the Twi/Rob stuff I could find. Then when Moon walked back in the room she about died laughing rolling on the floor because she saw this…
- Because we hadn’t had enough Twilight and KNEW we’d be on the hook for a commentary about the commentary we turned that on and proceeded to laugh our faces off while taking NOTES in our special Twilight/LTT/LTR idea notebooks. True story, they exist. Oh and we swear we will be ‘breaking down’ the commentary vanity fair style soon! PS hAHmburgAHs!
- UC leaves me for the greener pastures of San Diego and more In N Out with our very own Vicky B and Mrs P. And I cry into my Edward pillow. Then I make out with it.
Tags: , action figure, adventure, ashley greene, Carter Burwell, DVD, Edward Cullen, Edward Doll, Edward's Meadow, In n Out, James, Kellan, Kitson, Los Angeles, Nick Frenkel, Omega, Oscar, Rachelle, ray bans, robert pattinson, Robertson, Rodeo, Sprinkles, Twilight, twilight dvd release, video
« Rob's only outfit | Today is a kind of celebratory day »