Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving. Hope by now you’ve learned how we do it in the US & have grown to love green bean casserole & despise that stale bread stuff the stick in the cavity of a turkey. Yuck (says the vegetarian)

UC & Moon

And Happy Thanksgiving to the rest of you in the US! Enjoy your time off. And to the rest of you, Happy regular Thursday!

46 Responses to “Happy Thanksgiving”

1. minuit_passe says:

Just wanted to join Jumping Rob in wishing you all in the States Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy!

2. Libby says:

Happy turkey day kids in the US!

Dear UC and Moon and all my american friends,
    I wish you a happy Thanksgiving day!
    I learned at school what it is about (Rob, I saw, not at all πŸ™‚ ) and a friend of mine told me today that it’s maybe still not as commercial as other festivities! I have no clue,but I like this idea.
    So wish you all a nice niceday, big *hugs* from Germany.
    love,
    me

you’re really a mad man meat!
    love,
    me

Dear UC&Moon
    Dear USbabies

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I love you sooooo much!
    Enjoy your day and all your loved ones!

Kisses
    Mel

Dear Rob
    Happy Thanksgiving baby.

Love you
    Mel

5. krazykidd says:

Happy Thanksgiving guise…and to all of my American peeps let’s chow down on some turkey…err um delicious veggies if you’re a vegetarian! πŸ™‚

6. dazzledtodeath says:

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it! And to those who don’t, happy Thursday :).

7. drsaka says:

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!

8. kandnandb says:

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Even if you don’t celebrate, we all have so much to be thankful for & he’s the reason we all comment here.

my lady bits are extremely thankful for you.

Dear Claire,
    We’re all thankful for you giving birth to that baby who would grow up to be the most gorgeous, adorkable man ever. Your stretch marks should be bronzed! (eww, that’s kinda creepy.)

Dear LTR girls,
    I’m thankful for all the laughs you’ve given me over the last year or so.

XOXO all!

Happy Thanksgiving and Regular Thursday Ladies! I am so thankful to have met such an amazing group of Normal women!! Love you all! And you too Rob, but you know that πŸ˜‰

10. Jules says:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY AMERICAN FRIENDS!!!
    love you guys.
    I want turkey, damnit!

11. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by LetterstoTwilight and LetterstoTwilight, Malicious Mandy. Malicious Mandy said: RT @letter2twilight: Jumping Rob says Have a Happy Thanksgiving!! http://ow.ly/3f34a […]

12. tupelohoney says:

Haven’t commented in a while but I thought I’d say Happy Thanksgiving (or Happy Thursday) to everyone.

I’m about to take a huge-mongous turkey out of the oven. This will be my 3rd Thanksgiving dinner this week! Hey Rob, wanna meet me behind a dumpster and work off some calories??

13. The Old One says:

Thanksgiving is all about gratitude.

I am grateful for Robert Pattinson.

And for LTR.

14. roslynselene says:

Hmmm…well I’m thankful for all the laughter Rob, LTR, and the LTR ladies (past and present) have given me. So very much appreciated. Ya know, sometimes RL people aren’t as funny and witty so I’m glad I’ve found people who share my kind of humor. (I feel all “marshmallow-y”. Must be because of the holidays.)

Love you all (Rob, you too),

RoslynSelene

15. Cath says:

Happy Thanksgiving to every LTR lady in the US of A! Thankful for this (US) site on my part and awesome American friends. πŸ™‚

16. MidnightCougar says: