The Four weeks of Twimas: Gifts that won’t embarrass you or anyone you love

Dear LTRers,

Each week leading up to Christmas, Hanukkah, the winter solstice & that K-holiday I won’t even attempt to spell, we’ve been sharing some Twi/LTR/Rob-related gifts that are sure to please your friends, family & that Unicorn at work you Rob-gossip with over lunch. Today we’re featuring one of our favorite LTR friends, Adrienne Trafford.

We first “met” Adrienne when we came across her print entitled “Deepest Loss.” We’ve used it on tons of tear-jerker LTT letters because it was inspired by Bella, left in the woods after Edward leaves (except Adrienne’s Bella is dressed way better than the real Bella!)

This holiday season, Adrienne is offering the Deepest Loss print for $10 in her Etsy Shop. What’s better than supporting an artist, giving a hand-made, not-mass produced gift (or keeping one for yourself) all while secretly supporting Twilight. That’s right, with Adrienne’s art hanging on your wall, everyone will admire the beautiful work without knowing at all that it’s an homage to Twilight! (Oh fine, this is LTR- secretly supporting Twilight and in essence supporting Rob!)

Check out another favorite Twi-inspired piece that we love: Bella Pale White

Happy shopping!

UC & Moon

PS: And through the end of the day, the Bite Me Edward notepads are still 50% off when you use the code BITEME50

21 Responses to “The Four weeks of Twimas: Gifts that won’t embarrass you or anyone you love”

1. pukesten says:

that is acutally a really pretty painting twilgiht related or not
    speaking of presents i very nearly bought a pocket eddie in fao swartz yesterday but i chickened out i had no one with me to tell me it would have been normal to buy it!

• Rob's Flaming Dashboard says:

You’re normal. Now please say it for me!

Yesterday I was in Target and I visited the Barbie aisle to look at the Twilight dolls. There were three other women, none accompanied with children, casually hanging out in the aisle. Also, they were sold out of Edwards but still had Jacobs, 1 Bella and a Victoria who looks way more awesome than BDH did after Scummit sicced their wig dept on her.

So tempted for so long to buy but I am kinda scared of what torture my husband and son might enact on my innocent dolls.

• adrienne says:

Thank you Pukesten and ps. I love your name!

Oh, I always see Adrienne’s avatar, I had no idea that 1) it’s an art print and 2) that it’s Twi-related and 3) shows the idea of loss.
    Nice Adrienne, like your Bella much better than SM’s, especially the hair, Summit should def. have taken inspiration!

3. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by LetterstoTwilight, paula navara. paula navara said: The Four weeks of Twimas: Gifts that won’t embarrass you or anyone you love – http://tinyurl.com/39x2hvl […]

4. adrienne says:

thank you robgirl! and I agree, the “hair” problem just seems to get worse each movie.

5. Pattygirl says:

is there an edward one?

6. I've been Robbed says:

Love the Bella painting! I’m so excited to see that your a mom and you make time to paint! I really need to get back to my artistic interests- beading, drawing etc.
    I need to dig out my Paypal account info, cause I’d love to get a print.

• adrienne says:

thanks! When my girls were babies I’d paint when they napped or went to bed (clean house be damned) – now they are in school and I do it then. Carry a sketch pad with you and just sketch at down times – like waiting in doctor’s offices and places like that…that’s one way to begin!