A little Rob picture magic!

So I was perusing the interwebs as I do 24/7/365 and once everyone started freaking out about you and Bear (srsly, can we work on that name?) together in a picture I had to click over there. You know me and dogs… it’s like my kryptonite or my drug of choice or just my excuse to talk in weird voices. This is what I saw…

Meh… I can’t really see you and I definitely can’t see Bear and there’s a big sweaty guy over there distracting me…

But then I scrolled around and saw this…

And I thought where are the pictures of you in this Cosmopolis tux and do-me-Moon haircut WHILE hanging out with Bear? I want to see those pictures! I want to matte and frame those pictures… So here’s what I did…

AWWWW cute, right? And then I thought well what if I amped it up a bit…

NOOOW we’re getting warmer…

And then I decided to turn it up to 11…

Then I was like why the heck not, let’s go buck wild here!

Then shit just got real crazy…

I tried to fit this in but I blacked out…

I woke up in a pool of my own drool in a straight jacket. I’m currently being held on a 5150 at Cedars Sinai in LA. Clearly, making this stuff deems me unstable. Or 13 years old. As you can see I think my version of you with a dog is WAY better than that blurry hotel dude who needs a dye job picture… AM I RIGHT??!! AMIRIGHT?!COMEON!

Puppies and rainbows!

Did those Bear pictures kinda not do it for you? Did you already make this into a background on your computer? What else can I add to this picture of epic epicness?

80 Responses to “A little Rob picture magic!”

those pics are E.P.I.C….One hundred and One Robbeartians !

Dear Rob
    Bear & you = one team
    cuteness overload
    me

P.S. hooray for Robbear(h)

• Mieze says:

Robbear? I am so on that ship!

• Katycougar says:

I love it ……………Robbertians. Are we doing a “Letter to Bear”…..or………… maybe it could be a site called “Bear has a bone to Pick” with you Rob. I am in. I think if you need a “Haircut”, then “Bear needs a walk”. You have volunteers right here.

2. chochang says:

well, someone needs an intervention…

• MariaCecilia says:

Let us all intervene by telling what WE would like to choose if we could fill a room with Rob and something? Not puppies? I think my choice would be…heaps and heaps of cupcakes! I could start by licking the frosting off the cupcakes and then just go on licking.. (that’s what she said) He does look sort of lickable in a suit and sunglasses!

3. superhumanmoron says:

I am appalled Pattinson Pants did not make that montage of awesomeness.

4. guitargirl says:

I’d prefer a clearer pic of scruffy Rob with bear. Someone else can have the suited man in black. I’d take the guy with the bed head any day, especially if it was my fingers creating the look! Phwoar. 🙂

5. And who IS that guy in the pic?!

I also find it funny that Rob’s wearing his Sam Bradley shirt standing next to Sam (not this pic). Wouldn’t that seem weird? I wanna see Sam wearing an Edward Cullen shirt…with the face on it!

6. Amber says:

If all manips looked like this, the world would be a much happier place.

I miss Lisa Frank.

• Bea says:

When my daughter got blood drawn last month they gave her a Lisa Frank sticker, and I very nearly squealed out loud! They must have bought them in enormous quantities 20 years ago or something, but it made me so happy!

7. LadyN says:

BWAHHHHH.

idk but something is missing….

It needs to be blingee’d http://blingee.com/
    DO IT!! My eyes will be all stars. imagine it glow! (O.O)

Nice photoshop skills.

8. Oh I think Rob in black surrounded by dogs may need to go on a shirt. Maybe with the text “Nice Puppies” or SMTH.

9. tupelohoney says:

Saw another similar pic of Rob leaning down toward Bear… and all I could think was: Ooh Rob, nice biceps!!

And Moon, I don’t even like dogs but those pics made me kinda seriously think about getting one… cute!!

• tupelohoney says:

But at the risk of getting atleast 10 thumbs downs….

Concerning Bear….. I’m gonna paraphrase a quote from Annelle in ‘Steel Magnolias’, one of my favorite movies:

“That is one ugly dawg…. what kinda dawg is that anyway??”

• roslynselene says:

Yay! You’re not alone. Bear is half hyena (some of us have already discussed it and we can confirm that hyena is definitely in there).

• pukesten says:

he’s what we’d call here in ireland a heinz dog
          (57 varieties)

if he’s gotten a dog it must mean he intends to settle in us
          (cos we know he has no other reason for him to be in the us other than work)

• Love that you quoted Steele Magnolias!!!

And yes, that dog was VERY lucky to be adopted by Rob because I’m not sure very many other people would have.

• JellyBeanRainbow says:

I don’t think Bear is ugly. And not just because he has Rob now – on every photo I see this happy little jumping puppy, who might look like a hyena a little, but in a good way.

10. Katie S says:

I love you.

11. blondieinco says:

I hope the Lisa Frank people are reading LTR today – they could take your lovely pics, print them out on some folders/sticker/pencils and make a killing at back to school time.

12. Maggie says:

MOON! You are a riot. I’m sitting on a train LOLing and people are looking at me like I’m nuts. See you at Cedar’s. And Rob + puppies = “poofed panties” for me!!!

13. Kaybvee says:

The Rob/sex hair/puppy/balcony pics had me at hello. Oh yes.

Lisa Frank! I die. My daughter needs some of those for sure.

14. TwiSherry says:

OMG LMAO .. I for one don’t think you were wasting one second of your time doing that. Clearly we needed those manips.

Can’t stop looking .. sooooo funny. And what’s wrong with being a little crazy some of the time, OR being 13 years old.’

As always LTR never lets me down.

15. Jessica says:

Who’s the dumbass that keeps thumbing down everyone’s comments?
    >_>
    <_<
    Anyway, I really like those manips you made! By the time I was scrolling down to the one with Jumping Rob in it, I was busting a gut!
    Rob and Bear are so cute!!!

• roslynselene says:

It’s Bear. He’s stepping on Rob’s laptop.

• Jessica says:

LOL! Probably. XD
        You know, I had a feeling that I would get a thumbs down, as well…
        *shakes fist at the ceiling* I WILL FIND YOU, BEAR! THIS ISN’T THE END!!

• You are onto something there, Ros! I’m surprised Londyn kitty hasn’t done that yet. She HAS tried to email a few of you and update my status on Facebook! Crazy pets 🙂

16. ladyofthemeadow says:

This is what I see in the last photo:

UC and Rob get married. LTR rejoices. 10 years later, Rob loses his job at the record label so he and UC can’t replace the aging Chevy Venture. Furbabies have been relegated to Wal-Mart brand dog food. UC is maintaining a brave face, waving at the neighbours as she drives by. UC and Rob are still in love.

• ladyofthemeadow says:

Oh yes, sorry… poor Mr UC.

You see, this photo is in an alternate parallel universe.

I’ve often wished I could have two lives, my current one (too good to give up) and a parallel fantasy life that could include Rob.

So I’m wishing one for you too I guess!

• JellyBeanRainbow says:

Isn’t it funny, even if UC is often promoting Moon and Rob should date, we all think it’s going to be UC & Rob (and Moon and Gos) at the end.
      Sorry, Mr Choice!

17. Kaybvee says:

“UC and Rob are still in love” *sniff*

Can’t wait to see Bella’s dress! The movie will be 4 hours long right? Would love a big chunk of wedding please…I thought the book fast forwarded through the wedding/honeymoon.

Still love my dress and my daughter now steadfastly says she wants to wear it (ok, she’s only 5) but when the time comes I will most likely get a side eye and an “oh, mom…”

Can you imagine Renee’s wedding dress? *shudder*

• ladyofthemeadow says:

My dd (11) has already arranged to wear the beautiful princess dress that a gf wore to her wedding. Both are tall and slim. Still love my dress too, but it would be a foot too short for dd. I’m trying to plant the seed that spending $10K on a dress (a la Say Yes to the Dress) is totally unrealistic.

I had fun looking for Renee’s perfect wedding dress: http://www.etsy.com/listing/27151681/70s-mexican-hippie-wedding-dress

• kaybvee says:

Bah, perfect…and she could just strip down to her short jorts for the reception, you wouldn’t even know they were under there…

I’m tall and pretty much got my dress the longest they can make em-ha, and of course she’s tall but we’ll see. I would LOVE it if she wore it-seeing her in it while saving a buttload of cash of course!

The men in my wedding wore those morning coats like Edward wears in the trailer so I was excited to see that! I like them so much more than traditional tuxes…especially for a spring or summer wedding. Can’t wait to see it!

• ladyofthemeadow says:

LOL about the jorts under the wedding dress.

Yeah after (um) many, many years of being married I still enjoy looking at wedding dresses, men’s outfits, cake designs and the whole nine yards — but saving a buttload of cash is very practical!

18. Rob's Flaming Dashboard says:

@lady of the meadow Well, Moon posted, not UC, but apart from that trifling detail I agree.

Am totally planning on getting a dog to enable future poochie play dates with Bear and Rob.

• ladyofthemeadow says:

Maybe you can offer to take care of Bear when Rob’s travel does not permit canine companions.

19. Cazza says:

I think the SPCA should recruit Ron for their TV ads. You know the heart wrenching ones with those pathetic *help me* eyes. Add in Ron to the mix and I can guarantee that my donation will double.

Remember peeps, adopt a rescue!

x

20. roslynselene says:

I literally laughed out loud, Moon. Hilarious! And I remember those yellow dog stickers with rainbows on them. I forgot the name but I had those in 5th grade, I think.

So if UC married Rob, does Moon marry Jumping Rob?

21. che says:

moon your works are amazing..
    but i should i kinda scare from Bear..
    well basicly from all dogs..u get me if u ever been pursued by a dog even at ningt *scream*
    plus i dunno the whole story,where,when and why your friendship has started with him/her?..and i also stil mourning for Patty

• Pattygirl says:

yeah, Patty Pattinson , Rob 1st love and BFF. Read in Elle UK about it. Rob still mourns about her. So sad and cute

22. roslynselene says:

PS: This dog hoarding post reminded my of this crazy cat lady:
    http://youtu.be/mTTwcCVajAc (skip to 1:40 for the crazy)

23. found_my_edward says:

Is that the Quackery Factory lady?! Hilarious!

24. alice_av says:

After 2 weeks of vacation, no internet access, and coming back to work today, this post make my day!

25. Katycougar says:

Poor man, you had a long night out with the boys and you still have to work. Bear looks like he could use a walk. Have you hired a dog walker yet or did you opt for a treadmill hookup for him. I pity the maid that has to clean the balcony. I have the feeling that Bear does his business there. I just noticed. Sam Bradley is there on the far right, although his hair looks darker. You are wearing the shirt he brought you. Looks like he likes elephants as well. Maybe you could introduce him to Tai. Look at the picture below. Maybe the other guy is the pooper scooper/dog walker.

You have to head to wardrobe and put on one of the 60 suits that are identical. Get that hair slicked back and put those sunglasses on. I like that dangerous look you have going for you. It is nasty and heartless. The mean man. We have not seen this side yet. It should be interesting how we take to loving to hate you. I am pretty sure we will handle it just fine.

The girls have a great idea. This is a real change from what you are doing. You know Puppies make you happy. Just think of puppies……every shape and size. Bear would have playmates so that on those long nights out having fun with your pals he won’t be so lonely. The Pooper scooper/ Dog walker guy could be hired fulltime. It is good for the economy, looks like he could use a fulltime job. Anyway I think they are on to something here.

I also think that after this Bear might like to go with you on a road trip. Show him the sites. I would like to suggest one of my favorites. It is along the coast of California. Just head up the 101. On the central coast you will want to take Highway 1. Lots of places to site see and take Bear for a walk, or if you want the Pooper Scooper/ Walker guy could come along. I will send Tom with the Chevy to get you in a few weeks.

Hey wouldn’t you know it. That’s an In-N-Out you just came out of. There are plenty of those here. Like I said follow the 101 to the 1.

26. LatersBaby says:

Ridiculous worlds of win. I’m in Italy right now, but I’m so glad to have this incredible place to come to and have it still feel like home.

• Miss you! (and still jealous) If we don’t hear from you again does that mean that Aro persuaded you to join the Volturri? Or did you become the meal?

Have fun and come back soon!

• The Old One says:

yeah, don’t be following any insanely attractive “tour guides” on any “special tours” now, you hear?!

• natteringyeahrobber says:

I didn’t realize you’d already left for your Kneel, Open Your Mouth, Smile and Pray tour. I’m picturing you in an Italian clothier, writhing on the dressing room floor (a la Julia Roberts), only instead of being with that Abba-looking chick, you are with with Pocket Eddy. If the clerk asks what you are doing, just point at Edward, lick his tiny little perfect face and respond:

“L’amor che muove il sole e l’altre stelle.”

27. sjaantje says:

Okay, so I logged in yesterday afternoon to see what time I had to be at my board meeting that night. I got side tracked when I couldn’t find the email with the meetings time in it and saw your email instead. I opened it, started to read and by the time I got to the clip from “Bridesmaids” I was laughing uncontrollably and was getting concerned looks from my family. I also had to fess up that my ADD had kicked in at the sight of Rob’s name to my husband.

28. Pattygirl says: