Biting my tongue, biting my tongue

How are Bear the dog & Jella the cat enjoying the treats that Daddy brought them home from Lisbon from this girl?

Click me if you're not scared

biting my tongue biting my tongue holding my tongue holding my tongue i’m sure she’s really nice i’m really scared this isn’t normal for real it isn’t biting my tongue holding my tongue having a hard time holding back but i’m holding back and biting my tongue and holding my tongue and it’s killing me

UnintendedChioce

PS: “tongue” is a really hard word to spell. xx also here is the story about the above picture if you dare

20 Responses to “Biting my tongue, biting my tongue”

1. gizmo says:

The most telling part of that girl’s story was mention of Dean bringing out his laptop and cruising them with Nick beforehand. If she didn’t have a file before, she does now.

2. alice_Av says:

I really do know what to say … it kinds of … not better not to say

3. natteringyeahrobber says:

I tried reading the fan story but there were too many words out of sequence (and way too many exclamation marks).

However, I like the idea of Dean walking around with Mission Impossible type facial recognition software. All he would have to do is take a photo and cross check it against the list. If it is a match, he can activate the Code Purple sequence (wherein Dean cups his hands together so Rob can step onto them and jump over the nearest electric fence).

I get nervous eating homemade pesto my coworker keeps bringing in for me (the green just looks too brown), so I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t eat something a total stranger made for me or my pet. The thought behind it is sweet, and I guess she did get noticed. You really need to do wacky things to make it on the Rob radar these days, so at least she has that.

• mania says:

+1 I would never ever ever ever eat something a stranger would give me. and if i was a celeb and it was from a stalker fan who wore a homemade tshirt with a pic of my girlfriend on it? no. just no.
      If I saw him on the street I wouldn´t approach him either. just stare weirdly and try to look occupied while doing it.

4. Bea says:

No time to read the account this morning, but my favorite thing about the pictures is that in one of them Dean’s totally leaning behind them to check where her hands are while she’s posing with Ron.
    In other news, I dreamed that I met UC last night. Normal, or totally creepy? It was at a CCM show, obviously.

5. LadyN says:

My friend was there! (No, its not her). I was sooo jealous. I was getting live photos through text while I was at the mall buying curtains with my mom. :-/ Sad how while Rob is off doing amazing things i’m buying curtains :-/ Oh life.

Friend didn’t say anything to him. Just admired and stuck her iPhone in his face and he stared at her for like 3 sec.–ok 2 sec. They bonded. *nods* 🙂

That fan prob thinks she’s Kstew and ran errands for the dogs. oops. Bless her heart. but she got a pic with Rob in red pants. Guess she did SOMETHING right. ftw.

6. Luludee says:

Couldn’t read it either, but scrolled through the pics really quick.
    Is it a good sign or a bad sign that I actually kind of love her mustachio’d Kristen w/ finger on her shirt? I mean, I’d never purchase or where it myself, but I appreciated it on her.

7. Edible art? says:

Dear Rob

I promise I will never wait for you anywhere,I will never buy you anything,I will restrict my love of you to reading LTR and Robsessed and maybe seeing your films( at least a week after the release date if i can fit it in ). If by some weird coincidence I find myself in your presence rest assured it will be a random occurrence not engineered by me and I will not acknowledge you or even give any clue I know who you are. This Rob is my promise to you!!!!

8. fayted17 says:

Oh god, seeing stuff like that make me feel ill. The second-hand embarrassment, it BURRRRNNS! I think that I got an extra shame gene or something, maybe I have hers, since she’s obviously missing one.

9. Andrea says:

I learned a new word recently:

Fontrum: Feeling embarrassment for someone that doesn’t have enough common sense to feel the embarrassment that they should be feeling for themselves for their actions.

I’m not sure if it’s an actual word, but, I know I’ve been feeling it a lot lately. I love Rob, I really do, but I just could never, ever invade his space like that. Do this people just have massive balls, or are they completely lacking in pride?

10. Veddersgirl says:

Still scurred and holding myself the corner!!!!

11. JellyBeanRainbow says:

Is that you, JodieO, in disguise? the hair colour is suspicious, hmmm.
    Now that you’re on FBi list already, you might just go all the way and get on Dean’s list as well.

12. LiLi says:

wait a sec. so are you saying that I can’t send you and Mr. Choice some homemade cat treats in exchange for some autographed pics of you two??

rude.

i’m so throwing that tee shirt i made with that pic of you with the nonsten devil horns away.

13. Melissa says:

literal body cringe. i now feel extra freakish simply by commenting on this. couldnt even finish reading the packaging on those psychotic treats, let alone click the additional link. gahhhh.

14. Venom says:

I was bored enough to read her story. I thought it was funny/psychotic? how she described in detail where he was staying and that no one (else) was stalking him. Just can’t imagine the craziness they have to put up with on a regular basis. If only fans could be as normal as us! I can imagine my reaction if I ran into Rob somewhere random. I’d be like ‘sup with a casual nod and that would be it. Because that is how I treat hot strangers, sadly. Yes I would regret it! But it’s just the polite thing to do:-)

15. Maggie says:

Uh…….NO. This is just one gigantic….NO……..

16. SusieQ says:

Of course, I know the name of his dog and Kristen’s cat (that’s normal, right?). But I would never let him know that I know this information. In fact, I would surely pretend I don’t know who he is if I ran into him in real life. What is wrong with these crazies?