Confession: I haven’t seen Cosmopolis
Confession: This is as far as I’ve gotten in my quest to see Cosmopolis:
Talking to @Brookelockart at brunch this weekend:
Me: Are we going to see Cosmopolis?
Brookelockart: Is it out?
Brookelockart: I dunno
And I know! I am a ROB fan. I am currently writing on a ROB blog. What is wrong with me? I can think of 8 other things I’d rather do than go see Cosmopolis:
- Watch that DVD of “How to Be” I never started (nope. oops)
- Go see The Dark KnightRises (I’m behind on movies, k?)
- Eat a vegetarian hot pocket (do they make those?)
- Go camping (I hate camping)
- Go through my archives of Rob Pattinson magazines (I did some cleaning and found them the other day)
- Daydream about Jim Harper (SO SAD The Newsroom is over!)
- Husk Corn (It’s corn on the cob season!)
- Browse Robsten Tumblrs (one of my favorite activities)
I’m sorry. I know you’re hot in it. I know you have a lot of the sex with Debra from Everybody loves Raymond, but I just have no desire to see this movie. I didn’t read the book. The trailers didn’t sell it to me. As much as I love
looking at you, I am just not in the mood.
I love my husband but that doesn’t mean everything he says and does is perfect. You’re like that for me.
Don’t tell my husband I just compared you two.
Call me a bad Rob fan! Yell at me at tell me I don’t deserve to look at the pretty! And after you’re done, the rest of you jump in & confess why you haven’t seen Cosmopolis either. And after the jump, hear from a gal who WILL watch the movie Continue…
Tags: , Cosmopolis, Fan letter, Jim Harper, Rob Pattinson, The Newsroom