Most Desirable Celebrity Husband: Robert Pattinson and… Justin Bieber??
So clearly someone at CTV (whatever that is) is a big Twilight fan and has been waiting with bated breath, watching all the non-goings on in Baton Rouge. Yesterday, some pictures of you and the gang walking around on the studio lot shot around the interwebs. In them you were wearing a wedding ring (I’ll pause to let the ladies collect themselves) and looking verrrrry husband-y. So when I saw this list CTV created of the Top 10 Most Desirable Celebrity Husbands, I knew! How else would they have seen the ring and been so inspired?
It’s a pretty interesting list to say the least though I have a few questions for the creators. I can understand being blinded by the Edward ring pictures but some of the guys on the top ten just maybe perhaps don’t belong. Let’s take a look…
Most Desirable Celebrity Husband:
1. Prince Harry – Besides Rob this is probably the most plausible entry. Who wouldn’t want to be a Princess? AND it’s Harry, aka Prince Hot Ginge (™Dlisted) aka the Prince who still has all his hair. ANNND he’s a fine piece. I cosign this choice for the list.
2. Justin Bieber – Let me get this straight… a 16 year old BOY who’s about 5 feet tall and thinks he’s God’s gift is a DESIRABLE HUSBAND? They have the good drugs at CTV, right? You might wanna check over your should for Chris Hanson. I hear he doesn’t like this kind of thing. And besides that what would Selena Gomez do? Sad. (that I know that)
3. Robert Pattinson – DUH for days (and one of the only single guys on here)
4. David Beckham – Married with a 4th baby on the way? This is a big NO and I bet Posh can throw down like a chola in a street fight. Bitch looks FIERCE. But he is mad hot, I’ll give him that.
5. Russell Brand – N0, just no. More power to Katy Perry for picking a guy that undoubtedly makes her laugh, but no thanks for me.
6. Colin Firth – The possibility of Mr. Darcy role play is making my head spin… or maybe it’s the caffeine in the TRENTA sized Starbucks I just drank. Either way: YES, ALWAYS YES to this.
7. Prince William – That bitch Kate Middleton beat us to the punch but we’ll have the last laugh. See #1 and this guys hairline.
8. George Clooney – Terminal bachelor who has said he’ll never get married. So
either he’s super closeted gay or leaves the seat up and he doesn’t want to change. No thanks.
9. Piers Morgan – The dude from X Factor who took Larry Kings spot? Oldie McOld? NO!
10. Brad Pitt – Who wants to step mom like 2309402394 kids? You can have him Angie, we’ll send Bieber over too! There’s always room for one more, the kids’ll love him!
Ok so it’s fun to imagine Rob as a possible hubby but let’s remember he’s playing a character AND he’s TWENTY FOUR!! He hasn’t even been broken in yet. Let’s let someone else take that bullet and then we’ll sweep in and take him. DUH.
Thanks though CTV and whoever the Twihard/Rob fan was behind this little piece you’ve provided many laughs and mental images of Justin Bieber at my wedding. *shudder*
And for kicks follow the jump to the Top Ten LEAST Desirable Celebrity Husbands
Least Desirable Celebrity Husband:
- Charlie Sheen – you don’t say!
- Mel Gibson
- Tom Cruise
- Mickey Rourke
- Pete Doherty
- Marilyn Manson
- David Hasselhoff
- Ricky Gervais
- Chris Moyles
- Wayne Rooney
So if you had to choose someone OTHER than Rob from that list, who would it be. BE HONEST. It’s Bieber, right?!